Chapter 4

FYI... He's Mine

'Hmm, let see here' Hyesung mumbled to himself after checking all the things he needed.

'Good, everything's here'

After double check his stuff once again, Hyesung is sure that he is ready to leave. Thank God tonight his parents aren't around because they are attending a charity event and will be coming back late night. So it will be easier for him to go out without having them questioning him.

Hyesung grabbed his keys and walked towards the door. He halted when his brother called, 'Hyung, where are you going?'

!

He turned around just to see his brother in his pyjamas, holding a big bowl of popcorn.

'Oh hey E-Eunhyuk... I thought you're in y-your room' Hyesung stuttered.

'No, I finished all my homework already. So, where are you going?'

'I-I'm going to sleep at Junjin's house' Hyesung said nervously.

'Oh okay, have fun hyung!' Eunhyuk grinned and made his way to the movie room.

Hyesung could only sighed in relieved because Eunhyuk didn't ask him more questions. Maybe because he knows that Hyesung would always be gone every week because of his 'college work'.

Not wanting to delay his time in the house, Hyesung went to his garage and quickly drives off with his Lamborghini.

After spending 15 minutes driving, Hyesung arrived at a luxurious apartment in the middle of the city. He parked his car in the basement and made his way to the highest level of the building ; the penthouse.

Once he entered the floor, he made his way to the only door at the end of the pathway. He punched in the passcode and quietly entered and dropped his stuff carefully at the living room. Instantly he could smell delicious aroma coming from the kitchen, so he sneakily walked to the area. He smiled when he saw a very familiar figure who was cutting vegetables, with his back facing him.

Hyesung immediately back hugged tightly never intend to let go. The figure was startled by the sudden hug but immediately smiled before putting the knife down.

'I miss you so much' Hyesung mumbled softly.

The figure placed his hand on Hyesung's and turned his back to look at the slender guy. The figure suddenly lift Hyesung up to make him sit on the kitchen table.

'I miss you too sweetheart. But right now, I'm so hungry'

Hyesung chuckled and started to caressed the figure's face, 'Me too'

Hyesung looked over and immediately know that the figure was cooking his favourite kimchi fried rice. He then said with a smiling face, 'Honestly, I really miss your cooking'

'Really?'

Hyesung nodded.

'But I don't want to eat the fried rice now'

'Eh? Then what do you want to eat?' Hyesung gave him a puzzled look.

'I want to eat...you. Right here, right now babe' the figure smirked.

Hyesung could feel his cheeks are burning of blushing. He slapped the figure's arm for making him embarrassed and shy.

'ERIC MUN!! S-Stop saying like that, so embarrassing' Hyesung quickly hides his face in Eric's broad chest, not wanting the older one sees him blush.

'Aww baby, you're too cute when you're shy' Eric quickly pecked Hyesung's lips before returning to his unfinished cooking.

'Just sit at the dining table okay, dinner will be serve in 10 minutes' Eric said while stirring the fried rice in the cooking pan.

Hyesung jumped down from the table and opened the cupboard to take the utensils. He then placed the chopsticks, glasses, napkins and spoons on the table before sitting down. Minutes later, Eric came with two plates of fried rice.

'Thank you for the food!' Hyesung said and started to eat deliciously.

Then he looked at Eric and frowned, 'Why aren't you eating?'

'I'm busy mesmerising the beauty in front of him' Eric smiled.

'Tsk, cheesy' Hyesung scoffed.

'But you love this cheesy guy' Eric smirked.

Yes, Hyesung couldn't deny that he loves the cheesy guy in front of him. And he definitely loves that side of him.

After finished eating, Hyesung looked at Eric who was eating and suddenly, a naughty idea came to him. He decided to tease his boyfriend. He stood up and carried his plate to the sink to wash it. Then, he sat on Eric's thigh making Eric to stare at him quizzically. Hyesung put his arm around Eric's neck and leaned in and whispered something that literally made Eric's hard.

'You better fill up your energy, y guy. Because tonight I'm going all out on you' Hyesung said seductively and Eric's earlobe.

He smirked when he heard Eric's soft moan and that's when he knows that the older guy has become hard. He stood up and walked to their room with his hip swayed side by side ily intentionally.

Eric on the other hand was speechless by his boyfriend. He knows that once Hyesung is , nothing and no one is able to stop him. Eric became unfreeze when he heard Hyesung yelling from the room, 'And baby... I have a new trick to show you'.

He quickly put his plate into the sink without washing it.

Eric knew that he couldn't resist the y side of Hyesung so he ran towards their room and locked it. He didn't care if they received complains from the neighbours for being so noisy with the sound of and chanting each other's names.

That night they made intense love three times straight. And they are pretty sure that the neighbours could hear them clearly when they constantly said,

'E-Eric-ahhhhh!'

'F-Fill me up baby, like it's the end of the world!'

'Hyesungie, I love you so muchhhh'

'I love you more, Eric-ahhh'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyesung slowly opened his eyes when he felt the sun rays shines on him. He glanced at his clock which shows it's 9 o'clock am. He turned his body to face his boyfriend who was sleeping peacefully like a baby. Even when they've been together for 5 years now, Hyesung never get tired looking at Eric's face every single day. Looking at the older guy's face is Hyesung's daily dose because he knows that if he didn't get to see Eric even for one day, he feels suffocated and uneasy. To people, it might sounds cheesy and dramatic but to Hyesung, it's not because it's the truth. He kept staring at Eric's and gently caressed his face, touching his eyes, nose and lips.

'Are you done checking out my handsome face?' Eric said with his eyes closed.

Hyesung was startled to hear the hoarse and deep voice, he instantly blushed and hid his face into his pillows.

'I-I didn't do that' Hyesung mumbled, still hiding his face.

'We did it three times straight last night with you chanting my name over and over, yet you're still shy with me' Eric teased.

'Y-Yah, stop saying that! I-It's so embarrassing' Hyesung blushed so hard that he thinks that he looks like a ripe tomato now.

'Baby' Eric called.

Hyesung just 'hmm' under the pillow, not wanting to look at Eric.

'Baby, look at me please' Eric said softly.

Hyesung peeked out a little under his pillow only to see Eric who was smiling sweetly at him. Eric opened his arms and said, 'Come here babe'

Hyesung immediately throw his body to Eric's embrace and with that, Eric hugged him tightly causing Hyesung to snuggle in his chest more.

'You know, Minwoo was pissed when you called him small' Eric said.

'Hahaha, really? Tell him that I'll treat him to his favourite restaurant' Hyesung chuckled.

'Don't forget Junjin and Andy'

'Eh? Why?'

'Because they help me to look after you, babe'

'Tsk, being cheesy again'

Eric's and Hyesung's best friends know about their relationship and promised to keep it as a secret. All the fights that they have in the university are just for an act for the society. And to prevent themselves from being hurt even if it's just for the drama, they would avoid each other at university.

Sometimes when they miss each other too much, the friends would cover for them when they see the significant other. The conclusion is that they are all actually friends who hangout together.

And about their relationship, they met at tuition when they were 19 and 18. Since then, they were inseparable and they still are. They would meet secretly during teenage years because they are in different high schools. Then they decided to apply to same university and thank God, they got accepted together. They first told Junjin, Andy and Minwoo (since they are friends with them since elementary school) about it after they've been together for 1 month and fortunately, they accepted it well.

In Junjin's, Andy's and Minwoo's eyes, Eric and Hyesung are like a married couple ; they fight, they laugh, they cry together. How Hyesung likes to be clingy and how Eric being the caring and protective one. Their relationship level is at that level where they can read each other with eyes closed.

'Eric...'

'Yes?'

'Do you have to go anywhere this week?' Hyesung asked.

He knows that since Eric is the next heir, he would constantly follow his father for business trips outside of Seoul. Hyesung on the other hand doesn't have to go as his mother forbids him because she wants Hyesung to focus 100% in his education.

'No, I don't think so'

'I really miss you last week. Even when you weren't here, I still came' Hyesung hugged Eric more tighter.

'Baby, I'm sorry. You don't know how much I missed you last week too. I hate being apart from you. I'm sorry Hyesungie' Eric gently pat Hyesung's hair and he could smell his favourite smell coming from Hyesung.

Vanilla scented. Sweet and soft. Just like Hyesung.

'No, it's okay. It's not your fault, I understand that you're busy Eric-ah'

'Hyesungie, thank you for sleeping at our love nest even when I wasn't here' Eric kissed Hyesung's head and playfully twirled his hair.

'Eric Mun! How many times do I have to tell you to not call our apartment, a love nest?!' Hyesung pinched Eric's side causing the older guy to hiss in pain.

Eric bought the apartment as their 3rd anniversary together and he remembered that as Hyesung was crying because he couldn't contained his happiness when Eric showed him the apartment.

They couldn't go out together to buy all the interior stuffs, so other made weekly shopping with their own friends. And also since they secretly hide their relationship, they meet each other at the apartment only during weekends if the significant other is around in Seoul.

'Ouch! But I like to call it as our love nest' Eric pouted.

'Tsk, whatever that makes you happy' Hyesung then softly kissed Eric's lips and smiled, 'If you're happy, I'm happy'