Chapter 6

FYI... He's Mine

'Hyung, where are you going?' Eunhyuk asked when he saw his brother was dressing up in his Armani suit.

'I have to follow dad to his meeting at Ritz Carlton' Hyesung sighed.

Hyesung doesn't like to follow or even want to know about his dad's business trips and meetings but he knows, being the next heir he must obeys his dad's orders. And today, he will meet his dad's acquaintance to discuss further about their partnership together.

He snapped from his own thoughts when he feel someone hugging him, 'You definitely could use a hug' Eunhyuk said.

Hyesung is grateful for having a caring and loving brother like Eunhyuk. His little brother is that kind of brother people could ever wanted, he's smart, doesn't like to cause trouble and obedient. Well sometimes he is so mischievous and naughty but that's what little brother is.

'Thank you, I really need one' Hyesung said.

'Okay now, Kyuhyun is coming over to watch movies with me. So bye bye hyung!' Eunhyuk grinned and made his way to the movie room.

'Tsk, him and Kyuhyun are just the same. Movies freak' Hyesung mumbled and adjusting his tie in front of the mirror.

After he's done, he went downstairs and saw his father walking down the stairs with his mother.

'Hey, dad. Ready to go?'

'Yes yes, I'm ready. Let's go Hyesung' Hyesung's dad, Shin Leeteuk said.

'Dear, don't stress my poor baby too much. Because if I heard complains from Hyesung, I would slice you into pieces' Mrs. Shin threatened.

Hyesung just chuckled at his dramatic mum, he knows that his mum is very protective over her sons and sometimes it made Hyesung and Eunhyuk suffocated. But like people always said, mother's loves.

'O-Okay honey, I won't' Leeteuk gulped.

Leeteuk knows that he can't say anything to his wife when she's in her protective mode.

'And you, my adorable husband. Please don't stress yourself too much. You barely got enough sleep these past few days' Mrs, Shin's voice become softer when she started nibbled Leeteuk's shirt.

Leeteuk smiled and kissed her head, 'I won't baby'

One of the things that Leeteuk loves about his wife is how caring she is about her family. But sometimes too caring and overprotective but he doesn't mind at all.

'Eww, guys. Get a room' Hyesung made a disgust face and walked pass by them towards their car.

'If you're jealous, just say so' Mrs. Shin jokingly said.

Hyesung just smiled at her remarks, he admitted that he is jealous seeing his parents stand by with each other for nearly two decades. How his father consoled his mum after they fight, how his mum would forced his dad to stay at home if he's sick, even a slight fever. Yes, he hope to be like them when he gets married. And he wants it to be with Eric. His Eric Mun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Well it's a great pleasure doing business with you, Sir Leeteuk and I'm looking forward for our project together' Mr Chen said enthusiastically.

'The pleasure is mine, and don't worry about it. We'll start the project as soon as possible'

'I can see that your son here could be a successful businessman like you. And with his looks and intelligence, he could go far'

'Hearing praises from you is overwhelming and I thank you for that' Hyesung smiled and bowed politely to him.

'Hahaha, you are very well-mannered son. Speaking of which, Sir Leeteuk, if you don't mind me asking, aren't you going to introduce your son to some ladies in our inner circles? I'm sure that they will be pleased to meet Hyesung'

Hyesung froze on the spot when he heard Mr Chen saying that. Oh no, not this kind of talk again. Please, dad, don't say anything.

'My son is still young and I'm not intending to introduce him to anyone right now. I believe that he could find his one and only by himself' Leeteuk just smiled.

Hyesung just sighed in relieved and does a happy dance inside his head. He is grateful that his parents aren't pushing him to get married as he's only 23 years old. Plus, his parents know about his ual orientation and they accepted it with an open heart. And that makes Hyesung more grateful for having such an amazing parents.

'I guess you're right. I better get going now, it's my anniversary today' Mr Chen said after glancing at his watch on his right wrist.

'Oh, happy anniversary then' Leeteuk smiled.

'Thank you. Goodbye Sir Leeteuk, I'll call you later to discuss further about our plan' Mr Chen bowed and left the meeting room.

'There's no way that I'm gonna meet the ladies' Hyesung said while they are walking towards the lobby.

'Even guys?' Leeteuk teased.

'Dad!' Hyesung pouted.

Suddenly Hyesung gave his dad a puzzled look when he saw him halted, 'What's wrong dad?'

Then when he looked in front, he himself was stunned. In front of him is an old guy, same age like his father (mid 40s) and a dashing looking guy. Or he likes to call it ; his dashing looking boyfriend.

Eric on the other hand was also stunned to see his amazingly beautiful boyfriend and his father in front of him. Hyesung and Eric both wanted to say hi and even want to hug each other but luck is not on their side today. Seeing their fathers meeting each other at the lobby would bring chaos in the hotel and Hyesung and Eric could only hope silently for peace.

'If it's not Sir Leeteuk and his pretty son' Eric's father, Sir Yunho said.

'And if it's not Sir Yunho and his handsome son' Leeteuk imitated back.

'What are you doing here? Doing business'

'None of your damn business' Leeteuk hissed.

Hyesung and Eric could feel the tensed atmosphere around them and they really hope that their fathers won't be throwing some nasty words to the significant other. But they know that they would have to step in if that happened.

They know about their fathers' rivalries even before they got together but they decided to take the risk and is ready to fight for their relationship that they've built. They kept asking their father about the source of the fight but the fathers would kept avoiding the question. So they know that they can't introduce their significant other to their parents now because they are afraid that they would made their parents furious and that would be harder for them to accept Eric and Hyesung.

'Tsk tsk tsk, you're just the same like the old days. Stubborn as always'

'Don't talk about the old days to me! You and your fakeness. Such a betrayer!' Leeteuk glared at the guy in front of him.

Yunho was stunned when Leeteuk called him betrayer. That word somehow made Yunho's heart clenched and it is so painful. But he managed to keep it cool, 'You don't know anything' Yunho said.

'Oh yeah? Care to elaborate?' Leeteuk challenged.

Yunho was about to say something when suddenly a worker appeared and bowed to them, 'Excuse gentlemen, but Sir Yunho, your guest has arrived at the lounge'

That exact time, Hyesung and Eric sighed in relieved. They walked pass by each other and that's when Hyesung saw Eric folded up his sleeve and waved his wrist (secretly) to Hyesung. Hyesung smiled and quietly nodded and showed his wrist to Eric causing the older guy to also nod.

'Let's go son' Yunho and Leeteuk said in unison and left before giving each other their death glare.

On Eric's back wrist, there is a tattoo that says 'Forever Mine' and on Hyesung's, it says 'Forever Yours'. It was Eric's idea for getting the tattoo on their 4th anniversary. He said that with having those tattoos, it symbolises their eternal love for each other and only death could tear them apart.

Surprisingly, their bond together become stronger and closer. Whenever one of them are away, they would constantly stare at their wrist and in instant, they could feel each other's presence standing next to them. And sometimes when Hyesung is feeling down and Eric is not there with him, he would caressed his wrist. Slowly, he would feel relaxed and get back on his feet to resume his unfinished work.

Since the tattoos are a bit obvious and could be noticed by their fan club, they hide it by wearing a watch. And yes, they have their own fan club at their university and to be honestly, they are a bit annoyed but some days they are proud to have their own fan club.

And surprisingly, even Minwoo, Junjin and Andy have their own fan club. It's because Minwoo and Junjin are the dancing machines in the university and constantly participating in competitions domestically and internationally. Andy on the other hand is famous for his cute face and high IQ level. And apart from that, Andy is a talented artist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'You don't know anything, Leeteuk. You just don't' Yunho mumbled.

'What did you say dad? I can't catch your words'

'Oh, nothing. Let's just go to the meeting room okay' Yunho smiled.

'Okay' Eric just nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'What did you want to say just now, Yunho?' Leeteuk mumbled softly in the car.

'Pardon?' Hyesung asked and gave him a puzzled look.

Leeteuk just smiled and shook his head weakly, 'Nothing Hyesung, I was just talking to myself'

'Okay dad' Hyesung smiled and continued to look outside the window, enjoying the scenery.