Chapter 1

FYI... He's Mine

Knock...Knock...Knock

'Yes?'

'Sir, your car is ready'

'Okay, thanks' Eric Mun said and continued to eat his breakfast after his butler closed the dining room door.

'So Kris, I expect to see the report by this week' Eric ordered his secretary.

'Yes, hyung' Kris bowed.

Kris has been working for Eric for 2 years now, so Eric had told Kris to call him hyung which Kris gladly said yes. He thought that the older guy would be so demanding and arrogant but it's not. It's the complete opposite.

'Bye buddy, I'm going now! Don't cause any trouble okay, Dad and Mum aren't here' Eric smiled at his brother, Donghae Mun.

'Yah, you don't have to tell me everyday you know' Donghae pouted.

'Just a friendly reminder' Eric ruffled his hair.

'I'm going now. Thank you for the food' Eric wiped his mouth using the cloth provided and made his way to the door.

'Bye, hyung. Love you!' Donghae grinned and waved goodbye to his older brother.

'Love you too, baby bro'

Even though Donghae is 19, he still acts like a child to Eric, who is 24 years old, and his parents. That's why people in the house called Donghae, 'Baby Hae'.

The maid standing beside the dining door opened the door for Eric and just bowed politely to the young master. Then Eric made his way to the front gate where his butler was waiting for him to open the door for him.

'Here's your key, Sir Eric' the butler gave Eric the keys to his red Ferrari 458 Spider.

He got the Ferrari for his 20th birthday and ever since that day, he treats his car like his own child. He would polish and wash the car every week, not letting the maids to do it for him. Even his cute baby brother didn't get the privilege to use it.

'Thank you' Eric smiled and got into the car.

He the ignition and swiftly rode the car out from the house compound. Eric family's house is located on top of the hill and it's the only house there as his father, Yunho bought the whole hill for their family.

Apart from being his dad's assistant for their company, SH company (which sells legal weaponries), Eric is also a university student and is currently in the last year of school. So he would be graduating and straight after that, his dad would gives his position to Eric for him to inherit everything as Eric is the next heir in the line.

It took Eric 15 minutes to arrive at his university, Chon University, a prestige university in Korea. And apparently, he has a special parking lot just for himself as the founder of the university is a close friend to his dad.

People would think that Eric got into the university using his father's influence but it's actually not. Eric worked his off to get into the university because he was raised to work hard to achieve his own success. That's what his parents always told him and his brother. So yeah, he is finally succeeding in his university life.

The students and even lecturers would easily recognised the red car and they know who does it belongs to. Eric parked his car and got out from it. He started walking to the fountain to see his best friend, Minwoo.

His theme clothes for today is all black. He wore a black t-shirt with black Chanel blazer and not to forget his Armani black pants with his black Roshe Nike. Eric doesn't like to dress up nicely to go to university or anywhere but he knows that he must keep his family's image well, so he just obey what his stylist (hired by his dramatic mum) asked him to wear.

As he was walking, he would feel the stares that he got from people around him. Some of them would stop at their place just to stare in awe at Eric and Eric knows that but he just shrugged it off as he has already used to the unpleasant attention since he was a little boy. Then he saw his best friend sitting at a bench with girls surround him.

Minwoo is known for his charming smile and his puppy eyes that would make girls and sometimes guys hypnotised by it. Between Minwoo and Eric, Minwoo is much more friendlier towards them. Not because Eric is arrogant but it's just because sometimes some of the girls would take it too far and that made Eric feels so uncomfortable.

'Eric, you're here!' Minwoo exclaimed when he saw his best friend arrived at the fountain.

The girls were stunned by Eric's exotic handsome face and some were drooling looking at him.

Eric waved his hand casually at Minwoo and said, 'Yup, I'm here' then he looks at the girls and smiled, 'Hey guys'

The girls being overly attached fangirls were screaming in happiness when they received Eric's charming smile.

'Girls girls, lower down your voice. You are so noisy you know that' Minwoo trying to calm the girls who were about to go hysterical.

Minwoo quickly pushed Eric away from the girls and smiled charmingly before saying 'See you later'

They quickly speed up their pace to get away from the girls who were trying to chase them. Eric could only chuckled and after the coast is clear, Eric asked 'Don't you feel tired of this?'

'Of what?'

'Of this, everything. The lunatic girls, the attentions, the confessions' Eric blurted out everything.

'It's not my fault that you are so handsome and rich. They are OBSESSED with you, NOT ME. I'm just helping you to get away from them' Minwoo smirked.

'Hey, you're included too. You are the son of the well known designers couple and they know it. Very well ' Eric hit his best friend's head.

'But you gotta admit that because of them, our university life is fun'

'True true, but as long as they don't disturb our study life, I'm fine with it'

While they are talking, they stopped when they saw 3 figures in front of them. Suddenly the atmosphere becomes tensed and silence that people around Eric, Minwoo and the 3 figures could feel cold and tensed shiver down their spine. Eric's facial expression darkened and so as the guy standing in the middle of the 3 figures.

'Well well well, look who we bump into if it's not the next heir of Mun family and his small sidekick' Hyesung smirked when he saw Minwoo gritted his teeth.

'Well, I could see that the next heir of Shin family has 2 tiny sidekicks. Why is that? One is not enough?' Eric hissed at the guy.

'And please be careful with your fanatic ladies who were hiding behind the bushes and trees just to get near you. Pretty. Guy. Shin. Hyesung' Eric smirked while pointing his index finger to the tress and bushes.

The guy is called Shin Hyesung and he is the next heir of SJ company (which also sells legal weaponries). They've been rivalries since the first year of university when they found out about each other's family background. Everyone in the campus know about their mutual hate for each other and when they fight, people don't want to get involve including lecturers and their friends.

'YAH, WHO ARE YOU CALLING PRETTY?! I AM A GUY FOR GOD'S SAKE!! YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR MOUTH IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO SLICE IT. STUPID BASTARD!' Hyesung snapped and started shouting to Eric which made people around them startled and quickly speeds up their pace.

He expected Eric to frowned at him but instead Eric just smirked more, 'I would gladly give my mouth for you to slice it'

Then Eric started to step forward to keep a close distance to Hyesung. The younger guy on the other hand was flustered and quickly took a step back when he saw Eric grinned creepily at him.

Eric halted and continued, 'Oppss, playtime's over, I have class in about 5 minutes. See you later, pretty guy'

Then Eric just walked pass Hyesung and his friends while Minwoo just smirked at them. Hyesung turned his back around and started to cursed, 'YAH, YOU CANNOT JUST LEAVE WHEN I HAVEN'T FINISH TALKING!! ERIC MUN, YOU ARE SUCH A RUDE BASTARD!'

Hyesung exhaled his breath angrily and turned around to his best friends, Junjin and Andy.

'Let's go' Hyesung said and started walking besides them.

'Eric Mun, I'm gonna get my revenge. Just wait' Hyesung hissed under his breath but loudly enough for people to hear it.

But seconds later, a smirk appeared on his pretty face.

Eric on the other hand heard Hyesung's cursing but didn't reply anything, he just kept laughing silently at Hyesung immature's yelling.

'What's so funny? That dude just literally called me small' Minwoo angrily said.

'Well, you are a small guy Minwoo' Eric teased.

'Eric Mun! You want to be dead is it?!' Minwoo punched his arm causing the older guy to hiss in pain.

'Ouch! Minwoo...' Eric whined.

'Serves you right' Minwoo scoffed and entered the study hall first before Eric.

Eric just scoffed at the remark and glanced at a tattoo on his wrist before entering the hall.