Chapter 4

Longing for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junsu and Yoochun were cuddling on the couch while watching Junsu's favourite movie. They were enjoying their time when suddenly Junsu's phone buzzed distracting them from the movie. Junsu was about to reach his phone when Yoochun pulled him back.

"Chun, it can be important." Junsu streched his arm again but Yoochun just hugged him tight. Junsu knew that Yoochun was just trying to be cute and gain his attention.

"We both promised no phone calls or messages." Yoochun said as he diverted his attention back to the movie. Junsu sighed and gave into Yoochun. But their moment was only short lived as Junsu's phone started to vibrate violently. Junsu tried to ignore it for Yoochun's sake but after the third time, he had to take the call.

"It's Yunho-shi." Junsu said while looking at the phone and then at Yoochun. Yoochun gestured him to take the call but keep it on speaker.

"Junsu-shi, Did you get my message?" Yunho didnt give Junsu the time to respond but continuously asked the same question. Junsu tried to interupt butYuno didn't give him a chance to. Looking at Junsu's terrified look Yoochun took the phone in his hand.

"Yah Yunho calm down will you. What message are you talking about? Say it clearly."

"Oh Yoochun ah. I just met Jaejoong but he seemed very scared about something. So I just messaged Junsu-shi to look after him."

"Did he say anything else?" Junsu worriedly asked. He had jumped off the couch the minute he heard about Jaejoong's situation. Yoochun took that as a cue and pulled Junsu out with him and down to the parking lot.

"Thanks Yunho I will call you back." Yoochun hanged up and pulled the car out of the parking lot. He looked at Junsu and placed his right hand on Junsu to calm him down.

~~~     

"Think Su, where could he be?" Yoochun pressed on while driving. Junsu racked his brain for a moment till it struck him.

"He could be at the lake near his old apartment. He used to go there often when he was down." Yoochun nodded and made a sharp turn.

Yoochun pulled over on the side of the street. Junsu jumped out of the car and rushed to somewhere while Yoochun followed him, looking around the place. It was a quaint neighbourhood, seemed safe and nice but quite secluded from the busy part of the city. He could see why Jaejoong would come here. If he wanted to be alone, this would be the perfect place where no one would bother you and the subtle domesticity could cheer one up too.

They stopped at a bench when they saw a figure sitting on it. Almost immediately, Junsu broke into a run.

"Jaejoong!" Said person looked up when he heard his name. His eyes met his best friend's and Junsu grew worried. Jaejoong looked he was facing the worst crisis of his life. "Jae, what happened? Why did you come here so suddenly?"

"How do you know something happened?" Jaejoong countered blankly.

"You wouldnt be here if all was fine. I know you well Kim Jaejoong. I understood since Yunho called."

"Why does Yunho always interfere in my business?" Jaejoong grumbled.

"Because he's worried about you and so are we. Tell me what happened Jae." Junsu put a comforting arm around Jaejoong's shoulders and gave him a gentle squeeze.

Jaejoong sighed and spoke, "I'm pregnant with Ilwoo's child."

"What!" Two voices said in unison. Jaejoong expected Junsu's but not Yoochun, especially since he didnt notice his presence.

"Ilwoo as in Jung Ilwoo?" Yoochun asked before Junsu could open his mouth, "That bastard Jung Ilwoo!"

Jaejoong frowned at Yoochun's choice words. He loved the man for god's sake! he doesnt like anyone badmouthing him. "Mind you words Yoochun." Jaejoong said icily.

"I'm sorry Jaejoong but there is just no other way to refer to that man, not a good way atleast. He's a lying, cheating bastard. He hurt my best friend, and still continues to make Yunho's life miserable. He's a player who sleeps with others even though he's married and his wife is Yunho's ex-"

"What! Ilwoo's married? That cant be!" Junsu stood up from the bench and faced his boyfriend.

"What are you talking about Yoochun? Ilwoo is not married. If he was married then why would he go out with me? Why would he say he loves me? Stop lying to me Yoochun. Stop lying." Jaejoong was really angry and tried to hit Yoochun but was pulled back by Junsu.

"Calm yourself down Jae."

"I am sorry Jaejoong that his truth is coming out to you like this but that is the truth. I know it because the person he is married to is Yunho's ex boyfriend, Lee Taemin." Yoochun spoke the truth even though he saw Jaejoong breaking in front of him.

"Stop it Yoochun, can't you see how is he affected." Junsu finally took the matters in his hands as he yelled at his boyfriend. Yoochun snapped out and realised he just hurt Jaejoong with his words. But he couldn't help but say the truth.

"I am sorry Jaejoong, but if you don't believe me just talk it out with Ilwoo."

Junsu was not sure if this was the best option. He knew that what Yoochun was saying was the truth and wanted to kill that Ilwoo guy right there and then. Jaejoong starred at his best friend and Yoochun. He wanted to trust Yoochun as he saw how confident he was but also wanted to keep his trust in Ilwoo.

"Fine. I ll prove it to all of you. Ilwoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter