Chapter 3

Longing for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ilwoo was at its wit's end when Taemin was not ready to listen to him. He had planned a romantic dinner for Taemin to pacify his anger. But Taemin was not going to be satisfied with a simple romantic dinner. He needed answers from Ilwoo and he'll get them at any cost.

"Who is Kim Jaejoong?"

Ilwoo gulped his drink hard at the question. He cleared his throat before answering confidently. 

"He is a new employee. Why do you ask?"

"Heard alot about him from Jiyeon. It seems that he is very beautiful." Taemin tried his best to trap Ilwoo with his questions but Ilwoo knew better than him.

"Why are we suddenly talking about my employees? Are you doubting me? Maybe I am having an affair. Is that what you are thinking? "

"No Ilwoo its not that. I just get scared when I hear about how beautiful your employees are. I am scared you ll leave me for them. I know its stupid but..." Taemin couldn't continue anymore as tears freely made way from his eyes. Ilwoo smirked at Taemin's insecure self and was proud of himself to have him wrapped around his little finger.  He stood up and walked to Taemin's side.

"Look at me Taemin." Ilwoo bent in front of Taemin and made him look at him. Taemin looked up with his teary eyes and his heart melted when Ilwoo kissed him.

~~~

"Why are you slow? Walk fast or we ll be late and Yoochun is always punctual." Junsu was now irritated by Jaejoong's slow speed. Junsu was excited when Jaejoong agreed to have dinner with him and his boyfriend.

Junsu's parents had arranged a blind date for him a few months ago. Junsu  was reluctant to go ahead with an arranged marriage at first but after meeting Yoochun  they both liked each other. But instead of jumping off directly to a marriage they decided to know each other first and date each other.

Jaejoong had agreed to meet Yoochun today as he didn't have much work today. As they were walking towards the restaurant Jaejoong stopped all of a sudden and stared at a couple kissing in a reastaurant on the opposite of the road.

"Junsu I think I saw Ilwoo in there." 

Junsu looked where Jaejoong pointed and knuckled Jaejoong's head slightly.

"Yah...are you seriously missing him that much that you are now hallucinating him?" Did you forget your Ilwoo is in Busan and right now we are meeting my
boyfriend and not yours."

Jaejoong felt bad when Junsu said that. He didn't mean to upset Junsu.

"You are right Junsu. I think am going mad....lets go I don't want your boyfriend to wait for long and leave you." Jaejoong quickly ran ahead before Junsu could hit him. 

~~~

"How did you agree for an arranged marriage? Weren't you a playboy in college." Yunho asked his best friend Yoochun as he took a sip of his beer. For Yunho, Yoochun was his only friend. Yoochun is like a support system for Yunho along with his halmoni.

"Yah...when you see Junsu you'll understand what changed me. I know I have a bad past in relationship but just by meeting Junsu I felt like something in my heart which said that he is the one."

"Tsk..tsk...I wish he changes the greesy bastard that you are." 

As they were talking two beautiful men entered the restaurant. As they walked through the tables all eyes turned towards them. Few of the men also got a kick under the table from their partners.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter