Chapter 2

Longing for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N BOLD ITALIC is flashblack 

It has been a week since Jaejoong has joined the Jung Inc as a team member for the new project.  He was ecstatic when he was informed that the team would be lead by Mr. Jung Ilwoo. He has been having weird thoughts about his boss since the day he had his interview with his boss. After he joined the firm he has tried to get close to his boss. He liked it when he got a positive response from Ilwoo. But from past two days Jaejoong had been so busy due to work that he didn’t get a chance to talk to Ilwoo. 

“Aish…that .” Jaejoong cursed loudly and crashed on his bed.

“Is your supervisor giving you a hard time again.” His roommate Junsu said as plopped up on the bed and supported his head on his palm.

“She is such a . Every time I try to get close to my Ilwoo she has to interrupt. When she saw that Ilwoo-shi was not giving her any importance she over loaded my work load.” Jaejoong sat up and started punching his pillow in anger.

“When did your boss become ‘my Ilwoo’?” Junsu teased his friend and started to tickle him.

“HAHAHAAHA” the room was filled with the laughter of the best friends.

~~~

“Congratulations everyone. All of you have worked hard till now and I expect you all to do the same ahead as well. Cheers to everyone.” Ilwoo gave a speech to his staff. His team had gone out for dinner as today they had acquired the contract for the project they had been working hard for. He just wanted the team to have fun before the hard road starts. 

Jaejoong was sitting next to Ilwoo and once in a while stole a glance towards him. Jaejoong was having a glass of orange juice instead of alcohol like others. Jaejoong had a low tolerance for alcohol and Junsu had warned him not to drink when he was out with someone he didn’t knew.

“Is there something on my face Jaejoong-shi?” Ilwoo asked with a smile on his face.

Jaejoong blinked quite a few times and quickly averted his gaze from Ilwoo’s face. “Aniyo…I jus…just..”

“It’s ok I know I am handsome and you are also beautiful.” Ilwoo said as he caressed Jaejoong’s cheeks tenderly. 

Jaejoong’s eyes widened at Ilwoo’s gesture and he quickly stood up and left. The others were not much interested on what was going on as they were busy enjoying themselves. Ilwoo also stood up to follow Jaejoong but was stopped by his secretary.

“Where are you going? The party just started” Jiyeon ran her hands up and down on his arm. Ilwoo just smiled and pried her hand and followed Jaejoong. 
Ilwoo looked around for Jaejoong but didn’t find him anywhere near the restaurant. He was about to walk back inside when he saw Jaejoong leaning by the wall of the restaurant.

Ilwoo had come out of the restaurant in a hurry and missed to look at the side of the restaurant. Jaejoong’s breath hitched when he saw Ilwoo walking towards him. He tried to walk away when Ilwoo trapped him between his arms. Jaejoong just bowed his head and was unsure as to what to do. Jaejoong was pulled out of his thoughts when Ilwoo held his chin and made him look up. Jaejoong’s heart was beating at an indescribable rate.  

His eyes widened in shock when he felt Ilwoo’s lips on his. Ilwoo parted Jaejo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter