Chapter 1

Longing for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"God please give me the strength to do well in the interview today. And also help me get the job. I know I have always been your favourite. If I succeed today I promise to wake up for sunday mass and attend it for the next whole month." Jaejoong opened his eyes and stood up from his kneeling position. He had smiled looking at the christ statue in the church and walked ahead to lit a wish candle.

Jaejoong was a twenty four year old fresh graduate from the Seoul university. He had achieved his MBA in marketing degree a few months ago and since then he has applied for various jobs. But as they say there are too many fishes in the sea Jaejoong could never win over or impress the interviewers against other people. Today was his twentieth interview and he wishes that it would be his last. 

Jaejoong stepped out of the church with a big smile on his face. He caught a cab and left for his interview. All the while in the church he didn't realise that someone was actually observing him. The man sitting at the back was mesmerised by Jaejoong’s sweet voice at first. But later when he saw Jaejoong's face and features he immediately fell for him.

The man observing him was none other than Jung Yunho. Yunho was working with a leading firm and was on a high position. For him his job was always his first priority. The company he was working with was no other than the number one firm in Asia. The Jung Inc. Yunho had started working there from the ground up and in no time because of his extra ordinary skills he became the head of the finance department. The CEO of the Jung Inc was Yunho's uncle and the heir to the throne was Yunho's cousin Jung Ilwoo. Yunho did not mind to just be the head of a particular department. He was happy that he atleast got to work in their family company. Yunho's parents died when he was just fifteen and since then he knew his life would be full of struggles. He was thankful to his grandmother who did justice to him when his uncle tried to outcast him. Since he had started working for the company he has never failed to impress their clients or the share holders. It was only because of the pressure from the share holders that Yunho was promoted to his current position. Yunho never complained about anything and Ilwoo took advantage of this. Ilwoo never once took his job seriously. Since school days he has used Yunho's skills for his benefits. Yunho's halmoni knew about this but Yunho would just say that he loves helping others.

After saying his prayers Yunho also left the church.

Jaejoong entered the waiting room and was shocked to see more than ten people waiting there. The minute he saw them he was sure that he has less chances of getting the job. It was not that he lacked confidence but such situations makes him nervous. Jaejoong sat next to a candidate and started filling his form. Just when he was about to fill his family information he looked up looked around if anyone was watching him.

Jaejoong came from a poor family who lived in a small village. His father was a farmer and sole bread earner of the house. Ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter