When I say Hoe? You say Yah!

Selfishness has an i but mine has u.
Hoya came home late, as was expected. He was usually really sweet but tonight, he was just tired after work and all the workload pressure really built up. Hoya worked at a bar as the bartender. He had a dream once, to grow up to be a famous rock star, so he ran away from home and for some time he did have a few good gigs that helped him out but soon there were no more gigs left and he had to settle for a job as a bartender to support himself and his education. Hoya did online college, hoping that education would help him move on from being a bartender and find new horizons. 
"Why is this place covered with feathers? Ugh! Are these dove feathers? Did the idiot bring a flock of doves home?"
Hoya grumbled to himself and eventually went to his room. Before falling asleep, he drowsily vowed to himself that he was going to give Sungyeol an earful when he woke up.
In the morning, Sungyeol woke up and looked down from his bed to find Myungsoo sleeping curled up on the floor while his wings were streched all the way to the door. He smiled to himself, thinking how Myungsoo looked very peaceful sleeping at that moment. Sungyeol got up quietly and streched. He tried to tip toe out of his room but ended up accidently stepping on Myungsoo's wing, which woke Myungsoo up. 
Myungsoo opened his eyes slowly and took in his surroundings. He felt someone touching his wings causing him to suddenly get up and accidentaly tripped Sungyeol who was too close to his wings. 
"Are you ok?" Myungsoo rubbed sleep out of his eyes
"I'm fine. Can you keep your wings closed? You might knock over things in my room."
"Fine"
"Thank you"
Myungsoo folded his wings, and folowed Sungyeol as he walked out of his room. Sungyeol entered his washroom leaving Myungsoo to sit on the couch. Soon, both the boys were ready for breakfast.
"Is it hard taking a bath with those?" Sungyeol pointed to Myungsoo's wings.
"No, It's not hard to take a bath with my wings at all."
"Does your kind also have a washroom?"
"No, We stay dirty all the time."
"Are you being serious?" Sungyeol gaped at Myungsoo.
"No, I was being sarcastic"
"Oh!"
"Are all humans as stupid as you?"
"I'm not stupid!"
Myungsoo started laughing and soon enough Sungyeol joined in.  They stopped laughing only to stare at each other and burst into peals of laughter again. They continued this cycle until
 Hoya slammed his door open and came out looking extrememly pissed.
"Sungyeol and whoever that is, you better shut up right now or else I swear I'm going to murder you, chop you up and feed you to fishes that I will buy...with your money."
"Sorry Hoya" Sungeyol apologized. 
Hoya opened his mouth to say something...until he noticed Myungsoo's wings. For a while, Hoya stood frozen, mouth agape until he abruptly shut his mouth, spun and went back into his room... only to 
come back out as if to check whether what he saw was real. Blinking to clear his mind, Hoya concluded he was going crazy and decided to sleep off his hallucination.
"Is your friend okay?" Myungsoo asked. 
"He's just tired."
"I see. Well" Myungsoo looked out the window. "The weather looks really nice today."
"Yes it does, doesn't it?"
"Uh huh. It looks like perfect flying condition."
Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo and finally realized what was being hinted to him. He looked down at his feet and wondered why he felt so sad when he had only just met this guy not one day ago. Myungsoo noticed Sungyeol's expression and quickly replied wthout even thinking about it.
"I promise to come back. I just need to fly or I can't do things properly and get sick."
"That "
"Not really, I feel free and fuller in the air."
"Oh. I see. Come in the evening again. Hoya has a day off so he can properly meet you then."
"See you then"
"See Ya" 
Myungsoo went to the backyard and flew away.
Sungyeol collected all the feathers that fell out of Myungsoo's wings and put them in a jar before getting ready for work.
-------X-------
In the evening Hoya woke up, feeling refreshed, believing he was okay now. He went out of his room to see Sungyeol back from work and looking out the window. 
"Something on your mind?"
"Yup"
"Is that thing that made you quit school still bothering you?"
"I can't really just forget it."
"I'm going to call Dongwoo over, but if you need anything just text me."
"You read your texts while having ?"
"Who said anything about me having ?"
"So you're not going to have ?"
"I never said that either."
"When I say Hoe? You say Yah! Hoe?"
"Go f*** yourself"
"Language Hoya! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?"
"No I kiss Dongwoo and lollipops with this mouth."
"Too much information."
"I know! but I like to see you cringe"
"I don't get why Dongwoo even calls you his angel"
"I know! He's the real angel"
"Stop being all lovey dovey, it creeps me out."
"For Dongwoo, I would be anything"
"...Is that why you took my Olaf costume?"
"What? No! Dude I don't role-play in bed-"
"Good"
"-I get right to the job."
"Why do I even talk to you?"
"Because I'm the only person who listens."
"That's not true I have Myungsoo"
"Myungwho?"
"Myungsoo. You saw him this morning."
"Did I?"
"The one I was laughing with"
Hoya stopped talking and remembered the winged boy he saw in the morning. He thought it had been some weird dream but now that he heard that it wasn't, he tried to figure some logical answers for Myungsoo's wings. He eventually came to the conclusion that Myungsoo was cosplaying as an angel and had some very realistic looking wings. 
 
Myungsoo had been flying with his brother for most of the day, up until the evening, when he remembered his promise to Sungyeol and quickly flew towards Sungyeol's house. When he finally got to Sungyeol's house he gently landed in Sungyeol's backyard. He looked inside and saw a wide eyed, open mouthed Hoya pointing at him.
"OH MY GOD!"
"What? Oh, its Myungsoo!!"
Sungyeol waved at Myungsoo and ran to open the door for him. Hoya stayed in his spot staring at Myungsoo unblinkingly. Myungsoo just awkwardly smiled at Hoya. 
Hoya tried to understand the situation which was unraveling in front of him. He stared at the creature for some time until he finally understood the situation.
"My parents sent you didn't they? I always knew that my mother was a spy. They got the government to keep an eye on me. They think I've failed my life so now they're going to use me to experiment things on just like they did on you. I'm going to be a part of their brainless mutant army! Mom, why would you do this to me?" Hoya cried out dramatically. 
"I'm not a mutant. I'm a syiongle"
"You're single? How does that have anything with me being used as a lab rat?" Hoya frowned.
"I'm not single....No, wait I am single, but what I meant was that I am not a mutant I'm just a different species called syiongle"
"Your breed is called single?"
"Syiongle. And I'm not taking you anywhere. I'm only here because I promised Sungyeol I would be here"
Sungyeol burst out laughing as soon as Hoya stopped staring at Myungsoo and turned his attention towards him. Before long, Myungsoo found himself explaining his existence to Hoya. When Hoya finally understood enough about Myungsoo, he decided that the presence of a winged 'single' would be too much for his boyfriend to handle. A short phone call later, Hoya left to go over to his boyfriend's house.
Once Hoya left, Sungyeol turned to Myungsoo and proposed to watch a movie marathon that night, so that he could show the syiongle all the wonders of LOTR.
That night, Hoya came home to find popcorn all over the floor and Sungyeol and Myungsoo sleeping in each others arms. He silently laughed to himself, while simultaneously cursing them for making such a mess.

I want to thank PeasentOTP for being the awesome person she is along with rowgentlydownurdream. I promise I wasn't forced into writing these thanks.