Dongwoo speak like a human please.

Selfishness has an i but mine has u.

Dongwoo met Hoya at the club where he was a regular. Dongwoo talked and kept Hoya company and even helped Hoya get away from annoying shameless drunk customers who failed at flirting many times. Soon they started meeting outside of the club and before they knew it they were dating. Hoya would listen to Dongwoo for hours without understanding what the other would be saying. Even though Hoya didn't understand what Dongwoo was saying he liked how comfortable he felt around  the overly relaxed boy.

Hoya once asked Dongwoo if he ever had been in love before Hoya, and Dongwoo had just looked up very dramaticaly.

"I thought I was until I realized that it wasn't love as much as it was need to help me fill a gaping hole of lonlinesshjljkljl"

"you mean lonliness"

"um hum" Dongwoo nodded his head enthusiastically

"You're so nice"

"You're too kawaii" Dongwoo said while laughing for no reason

"Kawaii?"

"cute"

"I'm cute?" Hoya raised an eyebrow and asked

"you're always cute to me" Dongwoo whispered

"what?"

"nothing"

Hoya suspected Dongwoo lied about the other person in his life being of more importance than Dongwoo let on because more than once when they had first met Dongwoo would call Hoya in the middle of the night saying that he dreamt of her. He never asked Dongwoo to talk about it because he believed that his boyfriend would just one day talk about it. Hoya was right about Dongwoo telling it to him without Hoya having to ask but it did take a bit of a push for the story to come out. Though that push was something no one expected.

Dongwoo was used to dropping by Hoya's house whenever he had time and knew Hoya would be home. He never really needed to announce that he would be coming because if he wasn't supposed to come over Hoya would just tell him otherwise Hoya had given Dongwoo a set of keys to drop by anytime. Though this time when Dongwoo dropped by he realized he wasn't supposed to have.

Myungsoo decided to come over to Sungyeols house as he normally did during evenings when Sungyeol would be home.

Dongwoo entered to house.

Sungyeol let Myunsoo in from the backyard and then he heard a loud gasping sound.

"OMG....you're Sunggyu's brother! I never thought I'd get to meet a syiongle again"

"How did you know?" Sungyeol asked puzzeled that Dongwoo knew what a syiongle was.

"How do you know my brother?' Myungsoo asked calmy

"I was his friend. We flew together often" Dongwoo answered progressing towards Myungsoo

"You flew with my brother?"

"You have very fluffy wings. But I dont think you have been eating enough goglebresk" Dongwoo said Myungsoo's wings.

"I dont like the taste"

"You should still eat it or else the condition of your wings will become worse especiialy since you're flying down to earth."

"I still fly for the safe amount though"

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP AND EXPLAIN WHAT'S HAPPENING!"

"Someone's not eating enough goglebresk daily" said Myungsoo and Dongwoo lost it and started rolling on the floor laughing.

"What's goglebresk?"

"its a medicinal fruit grown in the place where I live." Myungsoo said

Dongwoo stopped laughing and went back to Myungsoo's wings. Myungsoo felt a bit weird but then realized how sad the boy looked when he moved his wings away from the boy so he let Dongwoo touch and his wings. Hoya came out of his room looking all sleepy and smiled as he saw Dongwoo but then noticed Myungsoo and his smile vanished.

"Dongwoo, Myungsoo here is just a really good cosplayer."

"I know the truth Hoya"

"oh ok"

"IS THAT ALL YOU'RE GOING TO SAY?" Sungyeol asked exsaperatedly.

"What do you want me to ask him Sungyeol?" Hoya said while giving Sungyeol a very judging look.

"Sungyeol are you having a mental breakdown?" Myungsoo asked with the most concerned looking face he could put on.

"Why dont you all sit down and I'll tell you the whole story. Oh and grab some snacks its long."

Everyone sits down after grabbing snacks and drinks to listen to the story. Hoya puts is arm around Dongwoo encouraging the boy to go on and speak.

"It all started one time when I was flying in rain...

Dongwoo loved snow, he really did, but it would make it harder to see where he was going. Sunggyu had told him to fly high but he had gone against his friends's advise. He could hear Sungggyu making fun of him and nagging him for flying low and reaching his house late. Dongwoo fet sudden extreame pain in his right wing and he flew down to earth so that he could check what was wrong and take a small break from flying and the darned but beautiful snow.

As the syiongle gracefully landed in the middle of what he guessed was a forest he looked around and not noticing any humans he shook the snow off his wings. He noticed how he acidentally blew the snow off some of the trees around him. He stared at his right wing and noticed that it was cut. He guessed the cold wind was the culprit. His wing healed itself very quickly but he decided to fly up again after getting a flower for himself since he wanted to take a break before going up into the harsh winds and the blinding snow. He had a collection of flowers that he had gotten from the below world. 

"OMG! Darned Lumberjacks!"

Dongwoo was in the middle of picking a flower when he heard someone exclaim that. He turned around to see a human girl stare at him while wearing a bundle of clothing. He liked her scarf but he guessed this would be the wrong time to tell her that.

"You! Wings!...I think the cold is affecting my brain"

Dongwoo laughed at the confused girl in front of him.

"Are you an angel? Am I dead?"

"You're not dead and I am not an angel."

"Are you sure?"

"I think I would know what I am little human"

"I guess you would. Then what are you?"

"I am a syiongle!"

"Oh, okay. Aren't you cold?"

"It's pretty warm like you know fireflies"

"Fireflies aren't warm"

"They aren't? Then why are they related to fire. Fire is warm."

"... Wanna come over to my place for a hot coco? that would be warm."

"Is it the brown drink you people drink a lot of in the cold?"

"I think"

"Ok."

Dongwoo followed the girl to her house. Her house wasn't that far, from where Dongwoo had landed. She explained how her parents were in love with the wilderness so they bought the house that was so close to the forest though they were rarely ever home. The travel time was a pain apparently.

The girl gave Dongwoo something to drink and ranted on and on about her life to Dongwoo until he finally told her he needed to go. Dongwoo was a syiongle and since he really had nothing better to do he came to the girls house many times. One day the girl kissed Dongwoo and declared herself Dongwoo's girlfriend. Dongwoo was happy that she liked him because he always wanted to be with a human.

One time she asked him if she could take his blood sample and one of his feathers for study. He nodded his head because he could barely ever say no to her and she knew and she used this to her advantage every chance she got.

One day Dongwoo came with his soul sister to his little human girlfriends place. When he got there he was greeted by an extreamly enthusiastic girlfriend. She noticed his sister and at first got a little jelous but when she figured out that his soul sister and Dongwoo were soul siblings she got over it.

"Dongwoo what would you do if I told you I think there's a way for me to get us to be together forever."

"I'd say I am not ready to marry yet."

"What?... That's not what I meant."

"Then little one what did you mean?"

"Can you stop commenting on my height? I meant what if there was a way I could get you to get rid of your wings?"

"I would call you as sane as a cuckoobird"Dongwoo gigled while his soul sister feel to the floor while laughin.

"What? Dongwoo speak like a human please."

"How can I when I'm not one"

Dongwoo and his soul sister laughed and said they needed to go.

"Dongwoo as your sister I'm giving you this advise; leave your girlfriend if she wants to remove your wings. Without your wings you will never be able to fly and you would never be able to come home."

"I think she was just being a billebtrigger (a type of joker in the place where Dongwoo and Myungsoo are from)"

"I am not so sure sure she was trying to be a billebtrigger, but if you think so then so do I"

A couple of days afterwards when Dongwoo came back with his sister again Dongwoo's girlfriend asked the sister to stay back so she could give the sister a gift. In the skies Dongwoo suddenly felt a sharp pain and he came crashing down back to earth. He woke up in the middle of the forests with his sister on top of him. Dongwoo was wondering why he felt such a bad headache till he loked at his sisters wings properly. He noticed they were falling apart. and she was bleeding and not recovering. He got very scared and he took her and flew as fast as he possibly could to his home where he would try to get her treated. The medic said her wings were disappearing and soon she would become wingless. Dongwoo just sat next to his sister until his headache got so bad they had to tell Dongwoo that if they didn't break their bond Dongwoo would get too hurt. Soon Dongwoo lay in his hospital bed next to his sister who barely ever opened her eyes.

"Sister, open your eyes... come on get up and tell me this is all a joke. Come on please do something! You're my only family. What will happen to me once you're gone? Who would understand my jokes? Who would help me find my way back home when I'm lost? Who am I supposed to help when they're lost? Come on just move please." Dongwoo started crying. He wanted to hear his siter laugh once more even if it would be for just one second.

"Dongwoo?" The sister mumbled out in an incoherent way that only Dongwoo understood.

"SISTER!!!!"

"don't...little...crazy "

"my girlfriend is a crazy and you dont want me to go to her! Why?"

"pois...bullet...obsessed"

"She used a poison bullet against you to test out if she could get rid of your wings since shes obsessed with me!"

"I tired"

"Rest up sister."

Dongwoo went back to sleep since all this was too much for him. He swore on his wings that he would never go back to see his now ex girlfriend ever again. The irony of it all.

Dongwoo's sister finally was able to speak again, but ever since her wings fell off and she fell into a pit of depression. She tried to keep smiling but Dongwoo could tell everything had changed now.



So What did you guys think of the story so far? Are you guys curious as to what's going to happen to Dongwoo and his sister? Please talk to me!