He's going to kill her?

Selfishness has an i but mine has u.

 

 

BANG!

Dongwoo flew up but sadly for him the girl had predicted this and had shot a bit above him. He got hit by the bullet. He fell to the floor. He got up and walked towards the laughing maniac.

"You...will pay for this"

Dongwoo knew it wasn't much trying to kill her in this condition so he decided to turned back and tried to run away from her. He limped out of the house while the girl just watched him. He didn't go too far when he saw a white light. He closed his eyes.


"Did you die?"

"Sungyeol if I died, how would I be here?"

"Oh ya! Sorry, continue" Sungyeol replied feeling embaressed.


Dongwoo opened his eyes again to see he was in some hospital made for humans. He got up and started to look around when he noticed his sister sitting in a chair near him. 

"Sis, you up?"

"I am now"

"Where are we?"

"This is a human hospital. We're pretending to be humans." She replied in a hushed voice.

"Why?" Dongwoo replied trying to be as quiet as possible.

"Because rather than staring at wings and not making anything out of our lives we can live with humans as humans." Dongwoo's sister said with the brightest smile on that Dongwoo sincerely missed.

"Humans use money to get things! we don't have that." Dongwoo scratched his head and realised it hurt to move.

"It's ok a man named Lee Jung yeop shall provide it to us." The sister replied while putting her hand over Dongwoo's hand to reassure him.

"Who is this Lee Jung Yeop?" 

"He is a friend of Sunggyu. He suggested all this to me and I said yes. Sorry I did all this without your permission. Hope you're not angry." She said apologeticaly.

"Did you become a blug already?" Dongwoo said with a smirk on his face, while his sister looked on with a confused expression.

Blug was someone who had terrible memory according to Dongwoo and his sister. 

"What did I forget?" It was the sisters turn to scratch her head.

"Your hapiness is my hapiness!"

"You're such a sweetheart." They both smiled a goofy smile at each other.

"Oh and um what happened to the ?"

"Let our father deal with her. We would never have to see her ever again." The sister laughed a creepy laugh.

"He's going to kill her?" Dongwoo's eyes widened.

"No, he's putting her in a mental institute." 

"Wow! We're going to be humans." He exclaimed.

"We're going to have a father!" She said while nodding

"Wow, just wow!"

"It's not for free though. Sunggyu said we have to do something for him." 


"Jung Yeop said he got me and my sister from the streets of like slums in Korea and stuff. Soon we learnt everything we needed to know about humans and stuff. He also gave us work. He really is our father." Dongwoo said while nodding and smiling enthusiastically.

"What did my brother want you to do?"

" That is confidential. Ask your brother."

Myungsoo wondered why his brother never told him about the fact he was best friends with a syiongle that had no wings or why HE KNEW HUMANS!! Myungsoo was sure he would have a very interesting talk with his brother when he went back home.

Hoya took Dongwoo away from the rest because he was scared Sungyeol would rip off Dongwoo's shirt to see if Dongwoo had any marks where his wings used to be. When both the boys were safely away from the commotion/Sungyeol Hoya finally asked.

"Do you wish that you could get your wings back?"

"Yes and No"

"Why?"

"I wouldn't want my wings back because then I wouldnt be able to be with you."

"And why do you wish you could get them back?"

"So that I could show you my homeplace and show you the skies."

"You're too sweet"

"I know."

Dongwoo leaned in and kissed Hoya. Both the boys passionately kissed each other and only seperated when they needed air. Hoya smiled sadly and whispered.

"I wish you never had to go through all that pain. A sweet person like you doesn't deserve that." Dongwoo heard what Hoya was saying and replied

"All that pain led to the most amazing thing in my life." Dongwoo looked Hoya in the eyes and said "You"

Hoya blushed and smiled awkwardly because he didn't know how to deal with his boyfriend's sweetness since it filled him with all these emotions which he didn't know how to deal with.

"Do you have to be so cheesy?"

"For you I would be anything." Hoya laughed and started playing with Dongwoo's fingers.

"I would like to meet your sister once. All the time I have been with you I have not been able to meet her once."

"She is the vise president of our company, so its hard to meet her but you know what one family meeting I'll invite you over. I would love for you to meet my sister."

"Ya"

"Ya"

Dongwoo and Hoya lay in bed for the next hour in each others arms until Dongwoo got up to go eat food. Hoya had fallen asleep so he left the boy sleeping. He whispered something though before he left.

"I don't mind getting shot as long as in the end I end up beside you."



So ya not that much of YaDong but YaDong nonetheless. Oh and is anyone else wondering what is going on with Sunggyu? Next update will be up in a week hopefully.

For now enjoy more pics of Dongwoo as a girl. Ps I don't own any of the pics or gifs. I also don't own Infinite...sadly.