OMG! Sungjong!!!!

Selfishness has an i but mine has u.

Sunggyu came over to Woohyun's house a few minutes before it started raining. He had left a note on the dinner table for Myungsoo saying he would be away in some cave, so Myungsoo should not worry about him.

"Oh Gyu Gyu, you're staying over right?" Woohyun asked while rubbing himself all over Sunggyu

"Ya. I will" Sunggyu smiled cutely

"Stop acting cute in front of me" Woohyun pouted

 "You say while pouting in front of me!"

 The two laughed. From inside a room Sungjong screamed at them to stop. Sunggyu sat on a leather couch with Woohyun where they were talking about their dreams, their pasts, and their present. He noticed how Woohyun was very conservative in what he told Sunggyu about his past. Sunggyu didn't want to make Woohyun uncomfortable so he stupidly decided to ignore this fact and ask about it later.

He should have known that later never comes.

There was a knock on the door. Woohyun got up and checked to see who was outside and gulped.

He opened the door slowly and a man came in holding an umbrella, wearing a black suit. He smiled at Woohyun and handed him a letter.

"She sent this for you."

"You can call her by her name Mr Lee Jungyeop ssi"

"I possibly cannot." He noticed Sunggyu "Oh you have a friend over"

"oh ya um yes" Woohyun said stepping out of the man's way as Mr Lee walked towards Sunggyu

"Young man, if you ever need anything" He took out a business card from his pocket "Call me"

"...Thanks?" Sunggyu said unsure of why the man gave him a card when Sunggyu didn't even have a phone.

"I'm sure you have more pressing things to do, sir"

"Oh yes. I'm still looking for my kids" he turned to Sunggyu "they got lost in the fall you see"

The man left afterwards and Woohyun sighed in relief. He looked sadly at Sunggyu.

"That poor man. Him and his kids lost their wings after a terrible fight with a scumergoug, the people who look like demons with wings, while they were flying. They fell and while he survived, his kids died"

"oh..he stayed with his kids the whole time?"

"Those were his adopted kids. They all wanted to live like humans and have that kind of family."

Woohyun and Sunggyu stayed still for some time. Woohyun looked around awkwardly and then got up suddenly with a smile on his face.

"I'll cook us something. What do you want to eat?"

 "...I don't know." Sunggyu said while looking at Sungjong's door "I haven't seen Sungjong in some time."

Woohyun shuffled his feet nervously "He is going through some phase. You know kids. Don't disturb him."

"alright"

"How about I make you some chow mein today?"

"sure"

Woohyun left to make food while Sunggyu just sat in the living room staring at the ceiling. As time passed, Sunggyu got worried about Sungjong and decided to go inside and check up on him.

Sunggyu went inside and froze.

"OMG! Sungjong!!! What happened to you?"

"You shouldn't be here"

"You look like a snake!"

"...I know"

"You look kinda.."Sunggyu started saying with his eyes open as wide as they could go

 "Scary?" Sungjong interrupted

"Awesome!" Sunggyu said with a smile of amazement on his face. Sungjong sighed with relief and laughed.

"I thought you would be scared."

Sunggyu shook his head "What are you, anyways?"

Sungjong looked out the window "morphaglib"

"Alright"

"You should leave before Woohyun comes and starts kissing you. I don't want you two being disgusting in my room. I want my room pure."

"a little too late for that." Sunggyu said grinning evilly

"WHATTTTTT?"

 Sunggyu raced out of Sungjong's room to escape his wrath. Woohyun soon came with the cooked food and together Woogyu ate their dinner happily. Afterwards Woohyun gave Sunggyu a pillow, and a picture of them that he had taken once during a date.

"What's all this?"

"Well, I found this pillow that reminded me of you...it is extremely cute, just like you."

"Excuse me? A pillow reminded you of me?" Sunggyu said with a confused look which also looked like he was judging Woohyun

"It's cute..like you!"

"Your brain is mush isn't it?" Sunggyu asked lovingly.

"My brain is beautiful!" Woohyun pouted and 'lightly' hit Sunggyu's shoulder leaving Sunggyu rubbing his shoulder, and shaking his head.

 "It is beautiful, just like the rest of you." Sunggyu said cuddling into Woohyun.

 Woohyun just smiled even though Sunggyu was cuddling too tightly with him.

 "I love you"

"I love you too"


 "I want to meet this cheesy person" Myungsoo said

"me t...shhh" Sunggyu replied


 A few weeks later Sunggyu came to Woohyun's house to find Sungjong standing at the door instead of Woohyun.

"Hey Jongie! where's Woohyun?"

"He's not here"

 "Where is he?"

 "I think its for the best if you didn't come here ever again. Sorry"

 Sunggyu was dumbfounded. He stared into Sungjong's unwavering eyes. He thought to himself perhaps this is a joke, but the look in Sungjong's eyes told him otherwise.

"Why?" Sunggyu finnaly spoke

"Woohyun" Sungjong sighed "He doesn't want to see you ever again. He's over you."

 "What are you talking about?"

 Sunggyu got angry. Who was Sungjong to tell him that Sunggyu couldn't meet Woohyun, his true love? He pushed Sungjong out of the way and entered the house.

"Woohyun's not here. I told you already. Please leave."

"Who are you? Who the f**k are you to tell me?" Sunggyu glared at the other

"Don't make it hard on yourself or hyunnie."

Sunggyu stared at the leather couch in front of him clenching his fists.

 "SHUT UP! This...this does not make any sense to me. What the hell happened? This is so out of the blue."

Sungjong looked at the other pitifuly "A lot of things in life don't make sense. You should have known. Woohyun is a player. He was bound to get bored of you sooner or later."

"What's happening to me?"

 Sunggyu fell to the floor and closed his eyes. Nothing made sense to him. All he could think was he did something wrong.

"...Did I do something?" Sunggyu asked softly

"I don't know" Sungjong replied

"I...why are you doing this to me? Atleast let me see him."

"I can't" Sungjong sighed "He's probably with someone else right now, anyways"

"Where?"

"Nowhere, you should be! Just leave him. He broke your heart. Go" Sungjong reasoned

 "Aren't you a bit too eager to see me leave?" Sunggyu stared into Sungjong's eyes hoping to see Sungjong have some expression in his eyes, but sadly he saw none.

"I don't want to see you hurt."

"But I am hurting right now."

"Please go" Sungjong said holding onto Sunggyu's hand.

Sunggyu felt something in his hand, but before he could say anything Sungjong inturepted him.

 "You should leave now. I know you feel hurt leaving without an answer from Woohyun, empty handed with nothing by Woohyun explaining his actions but you should know, I can't change that"

The look in Sungjong's eyes changed from blank to a pleading look. Sunggyu knew something was up. He nodded his head and left.

At his house he looked at what Sungjong had given him and realised it was a small peice of paper with Woohyun's handwriting on it.

It said: Meet me at the club at 10:00 tommorow.



Guys what do you think of the Sungjong edit? My sister did it especially for this story! I'm so thankful.

p.s. you guys should read her stuff if you like exo. Her aff thing is rowgentlydownurdream, and also you should also read peasentOTP. Also I would like to thank my followers so much! like I love you guys! I truly do. no I'm not going crazy. I just....I'm sleepy. Well don't forget to leave comments about what you thought. You do realize its ok to tell me if you think something is wrong in my writing method or plot.

 p.s. how's your life guys? Having fun? How was your christmas? Did you celebrate christmas? Do you find snakes cute? I find snakes adorable and they feel so good on my skin.

 p.s. thank you rhayqueiroz for being the best unnie.

Here are some Sungjong pics just for you