Goodbye my prince.

Selfishness has an i but mine has u.

Sunggyu nervously looks around in the club. His heart beating fast. He had been approached a few times by people asking if he was okay. 

"I'm fine"

"I have a slight fever"

"My lovely brother punched me in the stomach for feeding him sour candy"

Soon he just sat alone only to be greeted with side glances by a few concerned people. He was about to get another drink when he saw Woohyun enter and go straight to the back door. Sunggyu followed his lover to the back door and got out to see Woohyun sitting on the floor with a serious look on his face. He got up handed a blue box to Sunggyu.

"I have a gift for you."

"The f**k was that act with Sungjong at your house? What was with that?" Sunggyu said angrily but was cut of by Woohyun

"I want you to have this as our parting gift."

"What? Why? Just tell me why, Woohyun... I think I deserve this much. I love you." Sunggyu said with a desperate look in his eyes.

"I'm a player. I'm unfaithful. This was just a game Sunggyu. I played with you and now I'm bored." Woohyun repeated all of Sunggyu's insecure nightmares.

"You..." Sunggyu felt tears trail down his face.

"Keep my parting gift and remember" Woohyun got to Sunggyu and held him and wiped his tears off "Don't try looking for me. Don't you dare try looking for me"

Sunggyu was about to say something when out of nowehere a pack of red furred men and women came and grabbed Woohyun and shoved him onto the floor. They raised their claws and brought them down onto Woohyun's back. Sunggyu flung himsef trying to get those people but was litteraly thrown off. He hit the wall of the club and hurt his head. He got back up, ignoring the blood pouring down his face, but two people from the group held Sunggyu down, stabbed him with a weird green arrow that made him paralyzed and drowsy. He cried out loud as Woohyun said his last words

"Don't look for me!"

Woohyun went limp and Sunggyu crawled towards Woohyun while the monsters ran away. Sunggyu ripped the fur off of some of the ones running.

He got close to Woohyun and noticed changes in Woohyun. He was more similar to a cat, and no longer has the blue wings. Sunggyu held his love in his arms before blacking out...

Sunggyu woke up to Onew sitting with the blue box.

"Where is Woohyun?" Sungyu asked looking around frantically.

"He's dead Sunggyu." Onew answered with a grim expression

"I see" Sunggyu said as he closed his eyes.

"Do you want to talk?" Onew asked concerned about Sunggyu

"Not really..." After a long painful silence Sunggyu got up and looked towards the startled owner of the bar. "Onew where is the box Woohyun gave me?"

"You mean this box?" Onew gave Sunggyu his present.

"Thanks"

"Good Luck...Don't go looking for him" Onew said staring into Sunggyu's soul

"I won't."

"You shouldn't"

Sunggyu flew back home. He cried and flew, thinking of the last moments. Despair was drowning him, until it hit him - Woohyun wasn't dead!


"What do you mean, he isn't dead?"

"He and Onew told me the same thing... to not look for him. Think, if he was dead why would I look for him? People tell others to move on, not to stop looking for them when they die"

"Bro!" Myungsoo said feeling proud to be Sunggyu's brother. At least someone in the family got the brains.

"No, I know my Hyunnie, and he promised me once that I only remembered later. He had told me that if he were ever to be taken away he would ask me to not look for him. At that moment I thought he was just being stupid but I understood later that he had expected something to happen. He probably had predicted that day. It hurts that he didn't share it with me, but I guess it was too big a problem that he couldn't open up to me about it. And I don't care either. All I know is that he needs me to rescue him from wherever he is and I will do that. I won't stop until he is safely with me."

"Oh..." Myungsoo exclaimed solemnly, "What was in the box though?"

"It was the arrow and some red fur."

"Eh? How was I going to get hurt if you told me this?"

"You might hurt yourself looking for Woohyun with me."

"You're a crazy brother" Myungsoo said hitting Sunggyu's head lightly

"Liking people is complicated. Don't do it." Sunggyu said with a sad smile

"...Thanks for the advise..?" Myungsoo said confused

"Just spend your life with your candies" Sunggyu joked hoping to relax the mood

"I hate you." Myungsoo said laughing slightly.

______________________

"Hey Myungsoo!" Sungyeol greeted.

Myungsoo ran and hugged Sungyeol as soon as he entered the living room. The other wasn't sure what happened but he just patted Myungsoo's back and hugged him back. They stood in the same position for a while until Hoya and Dongwoo came out of Hoya's room.

"Look at that Dongwoo. We get to watch a live romantic comedy today."

Sungyeol and Myungsoo broke their hug and Sungyeol scratched his head blushing.

"We were just hugging" he retorted to Hoya pouting.

"And here's the comedy" Hoya said as he laughed at the flustered two.

"It's not fair. Myungsoo here just came and hugged me out of nowhere." Sungyeol said sitting on the couch and grabbing Myungsoo and hugging him again.

"Whatever! It's young love." Hoya said rolling his eyes as Dongwoo giggled at the scene.

Sungyeol stuck his tongue out at Hoya childishly.

Then he whispered into Myungsoo's ear.

"Is everything okay?"

"I'm scared of loosing you"

Myungsoo said and Sungyeol froze. Dongwoo got up from his seat to hug Myungsoo while Hoya rolled his eyes

"You wont be able to get rid of us Myungsoo" Hoya said in a sweet and sassy tone.

"We will always be here for you." Dongwoo said while petting Myungsoo

"We're the ones grounded while you're the ones with wings. If anyone could leave it would be you." Sungyeol said looking sad

"I'm never going to leave you guys." Myungsoo said and then stared Sungyeol in the eyes "I opened my eyes to you. I'm hoping I close them to you too"

"I'm going to get high cholesterol with that much cheesiness. Myungsoo when did you become so cheesy?" Hoya questioned looking disgusted

"I am not sure" Myungsoo said after truly questioning when he actually became so cheesy.

"Who cares, I like it!" Sungyeol said smiling sweetly at Myungsoo.

___________________________

"Hyungggggg" Sungjong says as he walks into his elder stepbrothers house. " Hyung I got good news!"

Silence rings through the house.

"It's about your beloved!" Sungjong says sarcastically, but the tone is missed as a reply soon comes.

"It's about Sunggyu?"

Woohyun runs down the stairs.

"You are so obsessed with him." Sungjong says as he rolls his eyes

"Well I did tell him to look for me but that idiot hasn't found me yet." Woohyun said pouting at Sungjong.



Sooo guys. It's been long...ya, it's been long. I'm so sorry! I was dying with work and exams and sickness.

Did you guys see Infinite H's vid? It's so amazing! My feelsssss

Anyways, who saw that plot twist coming?

Also Happy Birthday Woohyun and me! We both have our birthdays on Feb 8!

Anyways more of Yadong, and Myungyeol and Woogyu to come!

Till next time. :)