Sungjong the fairy godmother

Selfishness has an i but mine has u.

Woohyun took Sunggyu to his house. He looked around and saw the house was very messy. 

"Do you live alone or do you live with someone?"

"I have this one annoying roommate who likes to keep things messy. He thinks if the house is really messy I wouldn't bring boys home to have with. He's stupid" 

"I see"

"Let's go to my bedroom angel"Woohyun winked cheesily

"Say that again and I'm leaving" Sunggyu said rolling his eyes

Woohyun led Sunggyu to his bedroom and proceeded to undress. They got on the bed and he started to to kiss Sunggyu starting from the top to his s. He looked up for a second to see Sunggyu face contort in pleasure. 


"Hyung we're brothers and even though I want you to talk to me about anything, I don't want to listen to the details about your life. You having is already too weird for me." Myungsoo said looking a bit pale.

"Your loss" Sunggyu laughed


After , the two lay on the bed next to each other for a few seconds. Sunggyu turned himself to face Woohyun who was smiling as if he had just won a very hard game.

"So...blue wings huh?"

"Ya"
"What are you?"
"I'm going to keep that a mystery" Woohyun said wiggling his eyebrows at Sunggyu. 
"I love a mystery" Sunggyu said leaning in closer to him with a devilish smirk
"I don't know about other mysteries but I'm sure you're going to love this one." Woohyun pecked Sunggyu's lips.
"You might have to convince me a bit more though." Sunggyu winked with a smirk adorning his face.
"You syiongles and your neediness." Woohyun retorted, chuckling.
"What are you going to do about it?" Wohhyun pointed to his lips, and Sunggyu smirked.
They were about to go for a second round when suddenly fog came out from under the door and there was loud majestic music playing in the background. Then the doors swung open and Woogyu both quickly grabbed something to cover up.
Sungjong loved embarrassing Woohyun, so there he stood infront of the door in his cosplay uniform dressed up as fairy godmother feeling every bit like the character he was posing as.
Sunggyu was extremely confused as to whether he should laugh or be weirded out.
Woohyun, on the other hand, was ready to kill Sungjong. This was the 5th time this month he had done this and each time it ended up being a disaster.
Sungjong walked up to the two and tapped his wand onto Sunggyu's head.
"Cinderella, its time for you to leave"
"Is it fairy godmother?" Sunggyu said, faking a worried look.
"Yes my sweetie" Sungjong replied, putting on a fake sad face.
Sunggyu decided to have fun with this and got out from under the covers and with a sat with a dead serious look
 "Dear fairy godmother, I feel lazy. Can you just zap my clothes on me?"
Sungjong couldn't help but stare at Sunggyu's junk which Sunggyu proudly flaunted in front of him. Woohyun grunted in frustration.
"Sungjong stop staring, and Sunggyu stop encouraging Sungjong"
"You mean fairy godmother" retorted the two boys together.
Sunggyu picked up his clothes pecked Woohyun on the lips
"I'll see you later Woohyun. I feel as if my brother needs me."
"See you later cute " 
Sunggyu smiled and flew away. He came back the next day to see Woohyun and Sungjong together at the club laughing, though this time Sungjong was in jeans and a crop shirt. Sunggyu noticed how Sungjongs skin wasn't human like, when he got closer. It looked like it was porcelain. Sungjong turned and noticed Sunggyu and waved him over.
"Hello there birdie", Sungjong greeted him with a smile.
"It's Sunggyu"
"Sunggyu!", Woohyun noticed Sunggyu and pulled him into a bone crushing hug.
"Dude, Get off of me!"
"So mean!" Woohyun pouted
Sunggyu felt like petting Woohyun at that moment. He was about to say something when Kibum came from behind and handed him a leather jacket.
"What is this?", Sunggyu asked.
"It's to hide your wings. It's a bit uncomfortable, but soon you'll get used to it." Kibum shrugged.
"How will this tiny thing keep my wings which are huge?"
"Because its magical!", Kibum rolled his eyes and left to go to Jonghyun.
"Wow! Magical jackets and cute guys stuck to my , what else can life throw at me?"
"A date" Woohyun said while wiggling his eyebrows, which seemed to be his habit when he was feeling flirty, Sunggyu noticed.
"Umm" he put on an awkward smile while considering the option which made Woohyun's smile drop
"You don't have to if you don't want to" Woohyun looked at his feet, and shuffling them.
"No! I mean yes! I mean I want to... please smile again you look better when you smile"
Sunggyu blushed while Woohyun smiled and clapped his hands like a kid. Sungjong just scoffed at the pair.

"And well the date happened, and a lot happened in the date, but I want you to understand your brother has a soft spot for cute smiles."

"What did you do?"

Sunggyu smiled awkwardly, "A lot of things"

"Like what?"

"Like um have while flying!"

"WHAT? SUNGGYU!!!"

"Well one thing led to another and well... it'll be better if you just listened to the story!"



So this update is late and short so I'm sorry. I've just been really busy lately and school is just so stressful and ugh! Ya so dont forget to tell me what you thought and stuff! I'm soo tired! But ya I am going to try to update the next chapter ASAP since this one was tiny. please have mercy on my soul.