I could show you my abs which are absssolutely delicious

Selfishness has an i but mine has u.

Myungsoo knew that him and his brother had always preferred to wish for a purpose in life other than just flying but sadly for them in their life there weren't many options to try.

Syiongles only had jobs such as doctors, teachers, fixers, and farmers. Farmers would make sure there would be food and medicine, doctors took care of wings because otherwise there was never a need for anything else. Teachers would teach only up to a certain age as mentioned before. Fixers were there to fix anything and everything if it went wrong. 

Most people just flew and did nothing and were in a way satisfied with their life. Sunggyu didn't like it and neither did Myungsoo but they never talked about doing anything about it. Whenever they felt too frustrated thewy would just fly. Sunggyu had once told Myungsoo "On the ground you will get hurt don't go there. It's very dangerous." Myungsoo gritted his teeth and went inside his house and sat in Sunggyu's room waiting for him.

Sunggyu came home and went to his room. He was extreamly happy because he had found a beautiful sky gem (It's actually candy that his people eat) and he was going to give it Myungsoo since he knew how much Myungsoo loved those. He entered his room and found Myungsoo lying on his bed.

"Myungsoo guess what I got you?"

"Secrets and lies"

"um...is somethign wrong? I swear it wasn't me who ripped your pants."

"You ripped my pants?"Myungsoo raised his eyebrows

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mea" Sunggyu started but was interupted with Myungsoo who interrupted him.

"Why didn't you tell me you knew humans? or that you knew Dongwoo?"Myungsoo got up and invaded Sunggyu's personal space which made him step back

"I swear I didn't mean to hide it from you."Sunggyu looked at his closet and away from Myungsoo.

"We're soul brothers but you dont tell me anything. Why?"

"I...I didn't want you to get hurt. Not like me"

"What?"

"Myungsoo do you want to know the truth the whole truth?"

"yes thats why I had this confrontation with you"

"Then sit down and wait for a second let me get something from my closet." 

Sunggyu put the candy in Myungsoo's hands and went towards his closet and opened it and bent down and took a box out. The box looked pretty big and and when Sunggyu opened it. Myungsoo got surprised after seeing the contents.

A picture

An earing

A dead rose

A poem

A letter

A pillow

An arrow with something red and green on the tip.

A jar labeled dream which had two rings in it, a white feater, a blue feather, a bit of red fur and a locket with a key

This was what was in the box. This was what Sunggyu had hid. This all had a story of Sunggyu that Myungsoo never predicted.

"What is this stuff?"

"It'll all make sence after you hear my story. It all started one spring when I...


"What a beautiful little birdie you are." A random stranger said to Sunggyu as he was flying home.

"What do you want?" Sunggyu said knowing that the certain male stranger wanted into Sunggyu's pants. 

"Your lips" Sunggyu rolled his eyes while the stranger his lips and puckered up.

"I'm not in the mood today"

"Then what about tomorow?" the stranger wiggled his eyebrows.

"If you can find me" Sunggyu winked and flew away as fast as he could.

The next day Sunggyu flew with his brother for some time then flew off alone. He was flying with his eyes closed when he felt someone touch his wings/ pinch his wings. Sunggyu opened his eyes and looked at the culprit and found the same stranger from the day before. The stranger his lips seductively before speaking.

"It's the next day today."
"You really are percistent. What if I said no?"
"I'd go and try to hit on your brother."The stranger shrugged and said, which made Sunggyu scowl.
"Well, I'm bored so what the heck?"
"Great I know just the place." The stranger grabbed Sunggyu's hands and dragged him downwards.
Sunggyu stopped the other syiongle but the other just told him to relax as no human would even notice him in the place where they were going. 
"No humans I promise"
"Ok"
The two ended up at a house which seemed to be at the end of some road near a forest. 
"I have a surprise for you"
The stranger took Sunggyu inside and Sunggyu noticed some Syiongles sitting mingling with oters and a and other things with red tails and cat ears. 
"This is the club for the misfits like you and me."
"So I'm a misfit?" The stranger nodded and Sunggyu just rolled his eyes he knew he couldn't really argue with that fact. He wasn't like other Syiongles. "Why does she not have wings? Is she a human?"
"No! Amber can you take of your jacket?"
"You just want me out of my clothes don't you?"
"I never said anything like that." Amber rolled her eyes and ran a hand through her hair while the stranger just stared at her expectantly.
Amber took off her jacket which made the cat person behind her jump because she unraveled her wings. Sunggyu's jaw dropped and the stranger just laughed at Sunggyu's reaction. Amber glared the stranger and said.
"You didn't tell the new kid about anything, Kibum?"
"I wanted to see the look on his face" Kibum said with an evil smirk on his face.
"What would Jonghyun say?" Amber said while shaking her head and putting her jacket back on.
"It was his idea to get Sunggyu" Kibum retorted back.
Sunggyu was extremely confused now wondering how the girls wings which were pretty big just seemed to contract and disappear inside her jacket and how the Kibum figure knew his name. Sunggyu thought the name Jonghyun sounded so familiar until he remembered his old friend who he talked about the meaninglessness of their lives to.
Kibum took Sunggyu by his hand and decided to show Sunggyu around the club of misfits. Sunggyu realized there were many different types of people in this world and they were all here because of haing been invited to this club. Soong Sunggyu was exghausted from meeting all these knew people and he just sat on his chair. Kibum went over to talk to a reghan which was a snake like human named Taemin. Sunggyu closed his eyes and the next time he opened them he noticed a boy with blue wings standing infront of Sunggyu just staring at him.
"You have a nice face angel? Want to do something compleatly unholy with me?"The weirdo boy said with the cheesiest smile Sunggyu had ever seen.
"Are you trying to hit on me with that line?" Sunggyu cocked his head to the side
"I could show you my abs which are absssolutely delicious" Wohhyun raised his shirt to show his abs which were beautiful.
"Understand this boy I'm not doing this because of your abs I'm doing this because I'm bored." Sunggyu got up to go with the boy. Sunggyu usually had to pass time.
"The name is not boy its Woohyun." Woohyun whispered ally into Sunggyu's ear.


Woohyun's finally her and now the only person left is Sungjong but don't worry Sungjongie will come in with a grand entrence. What di you guys think of Woohyun's way of trying to pick up Sunggyu?