You will be my angel forever.

Selfishness has an i but mine has u.

Dongwoo had sworn to never let his anger get the best of him. He always laughed things off and acted calmly. He was rarely ever seen angry but one night as Dongwoo came out of his and his sisters house he looked downright scary and angry. 

Earlier that day Dongwoo had come home to see his sister just lying on the bed motionless, he got scared and ran to his sister's aid and then noticed she was just sleeping. When she woke up she noticed her brother sitting by her side sleeping. She softly whispered Dongwoo's name and woke him up. 

"Dongwoo, did you eat yet?"

"I didn't"

"You should have eaten."

"I didn't want to be away from you."

"You need to care for yourself too you know."

" I know."

Dongwoo hugged his sister and out of nowhere his sister started laughing. Dongwoo knew it was her fake laughter as he could feel the pain in it.

"Why are you laughing" he played along.

"Everyone pities me and for some time I pitied me too but I dont think I should be pitied, not by you at least. I no longer feel the need to fill the gaping hole inside myself Dongwoo. I finally am not lonely Dongwoo. I am not lonely.I have you and everyone here to keep me safe and happy.You should be happy too. You should smile and laugh more like you used to, don't let ME be the reason why you dont smile as much anymore. I am happy so you should be happy too."

"As long as you're happy I'm happy."

"Thats my compass"

Dongwoo and his sister called each other their compasses because they always guided each other back home. Dongwoo felt his sisters smile vanish when she thought he wasn't looking. He wondered to himself why she though he being her brother couldn't tell she was lying or how she was so sad. He knew very well that she thought she was bringing him down and she was being weighed down by the weight of the empty space where her wings used to be.

While eating dinner, she spoke up.

"Dongwoo?"

"Yes?"

"Have you been thinking of her?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

"I want her to pay. How can she hurt a person who did nothing to her, a person who was nothing but nice to her."

"Me too. I miss my wings. I never asked for this. Who in the world wants to be shot and be told its for their brothers good." The sister said looking deflated.

"She said what?"

Dongwoo said quietly with a deadly poker face on.

"She shot me saying it was all for you."

Dongwoo looked at his plate. 

"I want her to pay too, but I'm helpless and can't do anything without these wings. I feel so incompitent and then everyday I see you and your wings and I envy you for being able to take care of yourself. I...I'm compleatly useless!" The girl had started crying.

Dongwoo got up from his spot and went and hugged his sister. He felt her cry and break right in his arms. He calmed her down.

"Everything is going to be ok."

Dongwoo walked out of his house and thought to himself that the crazy better be praying to God because Dongwoo was pissed and noone in this whole world could possibly stop him. He went over to his best friend's house and told him if he didnt return that Sunggyu should take care of his sister.

"Dongwoo!!!!!! You're back! Baby, where have you been I missed you!"

"I was with my sister."

"Oh! well thats nice" the crazy said without even flinching.

"Why, would you do that to her?"

"I needed to find a way to make you stay with me and not leave my side. I just tested the bullet out on your sister. My sincere condolences."

"You mother f****ing b*tch" Dongwoo did the thing he thought would be the most proper and flapped his wings with enough force to throw the girl to the back of the room.

"You will be my angel forever" the girl smirked evilly which pissed of Dongwoo but before he could do anything she took out her gun and shot at Dongwoo. 

BANG



If anyone likes exo fics you should check out my sister's fic called snow white. Her aff name is rowgentlydownurdream and ya. I also want to thank my friend rhayqeiroz.

next chapter there will be more yadong I promise but for now just have this pic. 

PS what did you guys think of the main image?