Unknowingly Jealous

Listen to My Voice

What was Krystal doing?

Sulli had no clue. 

Was the blonde perpetually playing with her? Was she trying to grab her attention? Kiss her? What was it? 

Questions ran through the brunette's mind as she tried to recollect her thoughts. The beating of her heart was so loud it stopped her own sense of concentration. She could feel the heat rising up in her body, her face turning bright red. Krystal's body pressing closer and closer, trying to get rid of the gap. Sulli's breath began to shorten, more less faltering. 

With a shove, Krystal fell back on the floor with a thud. The blonde hissed out, rubbing her aching tailbone. Her eyebrows scrunching up in pain, she looked on over to the brunette. 

Sulli's face flushed red, her head turned over to the side. 

"W-what..." The taller girl couldn't bring out the words without stuttering repeatedly.

"I-" Krystal began to start, her words cutting off at the sound of Amber's voice.

"What is this?" 

Each of their bodies froze up, their bodies turned away from the one standing before them. 

-

 

 

 

 

 

-

The tall brunette's brother came over picking up the latter. They quickly left, bidding their goodbyes expect for Sulli. 

She stayed silent. 

Krystal simply waved, and shuffled back to where the tomboy was. She closed her eyes for a moment, taking in a deep breath. Entering the kitchen, she found the tomboy causally throwing out the leftover garbage. The blonde leaned over on the counter, tapping her fingers once more in a rhythmic beat. 

Waiting. 

Amber stood back up straight, oblivious at the annoyingly unbearable sound. 

-what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?- Krystal typed the question as if she was completely clueless. She obviously knew what the other was going to say. 

"What's with you and Sulli?"

Krystal remained showing no emotion, but simply thinking of an answer. 

-I'm not really sure.- The blonde responded with a shrug. 

"Then...why did look like you having an intimate moment...like, ya'know," Amber threw her arms forward, trying pry the truth from the blonde.

-I don't know. I felt like it?- 

The orange haired girl's eyebrows drew together. 

"So you're only playing with her. How, how could you-"

Krystal shoved her phone in front of the tomboy'a face, causing her to take a step back. 

-I'm not playing with her! Why would you care anyway!- 

Amber pushed the phone aside from her face, looking straight into Krystal's eyes. 

"I just want an explanation." 

-Of what? What are you jealous? What's wrong with you?-

Amber looked the other way, avoiding the cold stare given among the blonde. 

"Me jealous? No way. Why would I be jealous in the first place."

She lied straight through her teeth. 

Forcing out the answer of explaining how she wasn't jealous. 

She was though. 

-Then stop invading my love life! It's not like I like you either!-

Tensing up at the spot, Amber turned around. Her back facing Krystal. 

"Okay, whatever. Bye." 

Letting out a huff, the blonde her heels, going out to the exit. Right then she opened the door, slamming it shut as she left. 

She left. 

Amber slumped down against the wall with her knees bending up to her chest. A sigh escaped, leaving her with regret and sorrow. Purposely she ruffled her hair, grabbing onto to it. 

She was an idiot. 

As unnecessary thoughts piled up, she didn't notice her sister and mother coming the through the front door. More less because she was deaf. She stayed crouching on the kitchen floor until her sister came walking by, patting the younger's head. Looking up, Amber smiled, thoughts of Krystal fading away. 

Jackie was here. Pushing herself off from the floor, she slung an arm around Jackie's shoulder. 

"It's been awhile sis," Amber grinned as the older playfully pushed her away. The girl raised a brow, impressed at how her younger sister had improved her speech. Nodding her head, her sister pat Amber's back as they headed towards where their mom was. 

Devouring the take out food, Amber stayed leaning back against the chair, full. She laid a hand over her stomach, letting a huff. Dinner was done. The tomboy stayed seated, her eyes wandering on the ceiling. 

It was calm. 

It was nice. 

Better than before. 

Rubbing her eyes, Jackie tapped lightly on her shoulder. Her attention grabbed, Amber looked on over. 

'Get the door,' Jackie mouthed, pointing over at the front door. Amber remained seated, her eyebrows furrowing at the action. The orange haired girl shrugged, her shoulders dropping back down, pretending as if she didn't understand. Simply, the older, rolled her eyes with a turn of Amber's chair. 

"Fine, I'll get it." Amber muttered, helplessly forgiving up. Trudging her way over, she could somewhat feel the vibrations of the knocks coming off from the door. 

Annoyingly, turning the door handle she slightly cracked it open. It revealed a female figure who stood brightly among the night sky. Her eyes glistening with a small smile. Amber's eyes widening, her lips tugged upwards. 

It was the slightest whisper. 

An escape of a breath. 

"Victoria."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---
Here is the worst chapter I've ever written, mostly due to the lack of sleep. No matter, I can still type, even though I'm basically falling asleep right now, but I want to update. (Sorry about the grammar mistakes.) 

Anyway, thanks a lot for the subscriptions and comments. See ya.