I Heard You

Listen to My Voice

Sorry, this is going to be another short chapter. I'm not going to be able to update possibly this whole week. So I wrote a short chapter for you guys in advance. 

---

Krystal. 

It was Krystal, and Sulli knew it. 

She knew it by the way Krystal held her hand.

The way her hand wrapped around her own, warming it underneath. Sulli knew it well. 

Too well. 

A smile had appeared on its own, forming along Sulli's lips, ignoring the rain falling upon her head. 

"It's Krystal right?" She asked with full confidence. 

"Yes it is," her brother rightfully answered back, moving his umbrella over her head. "And who are you?" He questioned in curiosity. 

Her brows furrowed above her sunglasses, in confusion. 

It took awhile for the question to be answer. There were multiple shuffles along the figures, before the stranger spoke. 

"Amber's the name," the voice spoke out, happily. 

Sulli perked up at the uplifting voice. "Amber?" 

It took while, before the girl answered again.

"Yea, sorry about that, it takes a while for me to answer. I'm, you know, deaf," Amber emphasized the last part.

Sulli heard it. 

"Oh." 

That's all she had to say. 

Her attention soon turned back to Krystal. "So what are you doing out here in the rain?" Krystal took her hand, writing a simple answer within her palm. 

Sulli nodded, understanding their situation. "Hey do you want to head in somewhere?" 

Amber and Krystal stood dazed in middle of the sidewalk, realizing they still been in the pouring rain. Krystal nodded her head, dragging a confused tomboy along. 

Sulli's brother quickly clasped his hand around her arm, leading the way over to a nearby supermarket. 

He closed the umbrella he had held onto, shaking the water off it. 

Amber and Krystal shivered as cold air brushed against their wet skin. 

Amber looked upon her soaking wet jacket, before groaning earning a  laugh from Sulli and a smile from Krystal. 

"Hey, I got a call from work, I need to be there, so Krystal and Sulli can you look after Sulli?" Krystal nodded her head once more, receiving a smile from the brother. 

The tomboy, however stayed confused, seeing Sulli's brother leave without Sulli.  

 

They walked through the entrance, quickly finding a shopping cart. Amber was the first to grab onto the red cart. She turned over to where the food aisles were. 

Sulli and Krystal followed hand in hand behind the orange haired girl, who excitedly pushed the cart. 

"Food!" Amber threw her hands up into the air, praising it. She quickly threw in snacks, drinks into the cart, before pushing it down the other aisle. 

Krystal turned her head over to the brunette, who giggled at Amber's childlike actions. 

"Your friend Amber, seems like a great person," Sulli chuckled with a grin. 

Krystal wished to laugh with her, but she couldn't. 

Instead she had written a message on the palm of her hand. 

–She sure is–

Sulli gave a slight nod, before muttering something. 

Krystal halted her actions, she had stopped walking altogether. In a swift motion, the blonde moved in front of Sulli. 

At that moment, Sulli swore that she heard Krystal–

–speak.