Please Tell Me

Listen to My Voice

Her fingers would repeatedly tap against the table, creating a simple beat. She stayed seated, running her fingers through her blonde locks. 

She looked over to her phone, pressing the home button which she had multiple times. 

–3:00–

A sigh was to be heard from her. Her eyebrows furrowing, showing an annoyed expression. 

The girl was late. 

She was always late. 

The blonde began to remove herself from the seat, ready to head out the cafe. Halfway up from her seat, an orange haired tomboy, bursted through the doors. 

"I'm here Krystal," she panted out with a grin, completely oblivious of the stares around them. Krystal had face palmed herself, embarrassed at the other girl's actions. 

She sunk low in her seat, avoiding the awkward stares others gave her. She brought her head up, finding the tomboy excitedly waking over to her. 

"Sorry....that I ran late again," Amber complied as she scratched the back of her head. 

–It's okay– She showed the message written on her phone. Amber eagerly nodded, as she plopped herself down onto the chair. 

Today, she didn't have her headphones, which unusually strange. 

Since she always had them. 

But, today was a day she didn't have them. 

And her hair was neatly brushed, not standing up. Her clothes nicely picked out, without a hoodie. 

Not to forget, her smile was brighter than usual. 

Krystal has never seen her this happy.

It sent chills all over her body. 

–So why're you so happy today?– 

"What do you mean?" Amber questioned with a raise of a brow. The blonde shook her head   

–Never mind.–

"Okay then, let's order some drinks," the tomboy said as rubbed her two hands together. "So Krystal, what do you want?" 

–I just want hot coffee.– Krystal had typed in. She placed her phone back on the table as Amber got up to order the drinks. 

She let out a heavy breath; a sigh. Her elbow propped against the table, and her hand right below her chin. 

Krystal turned her gaze over to the large glass window by their table. 

Rain. She saw rain. 

Their perfect time together was ruined by the rain, she had expected it to be bright. Well she had already hung out with Amber many times. Their special meeting, what fate had brought, gave them a new look on people. 

Krystal had never expected that special person was to be Amber. She had expected it to be someone like Jessica. 

Amber was definitely not the person she was looking for. Even though they went out together each time they could find a free day, Krystal still felt unsure. 

Was Amber someone she could hold onto?

"Drinks are here," Amber cut in, holding two drinks. She placed them down onto the center of the table. 

Krystal reached out to grab her hot coffee, and brought over to . Slowly, she blew on the coffee, trying to cool it down. 

Her eyes adverted towards Amber, who intently stared at her. 

Krystal sent over a icy glare. 

"Sorry." Amber muttered, before looking out the window. Her eyes widen as she saw the rain pour down onto the streets. "Aw great, it's raining," she whined. 

It sent Krystal to give out a small smile. 

Amber's eyebrows furrowed, creating a pout. "What are you smiling about?" 

–Nothing.– 

Krystal's smile stayed there, and oh how she wished to let out a laugh. 

 

 

Their drinks were finished, and thrown into the trash. It was still pouring outside, the rain hitting everything in its path. 

People took out their umbrellas, before stepping out into rain. 

Krystal looked over to Amber, who unexpectedly held up her jacket using it as a cover. 

She had a grin plastered on her face. 

Krystal couldn't help, but to give out another smile. She slid in front of Amber, who then moved her arms with the jacket over to Krystal. 

She ran quickly with Amber, hoping to get out of the wet mess. Each step made a splash on the puddles on the ground. 

Rushing to get out of the way, Krystal haven't noticed someone in front of her. She bumped into them, causing them to stumble forward. 

Krystal and Amber halted in their spots, before trying to apologize. 

The girl she had bumped into, turned around. 

Krystal's eyes widened, with forming into a grin. 

Sulli.