Your Hands in Mine

Listen to My Voice

Krystal staggered back, surprised by the sound of her own voice. She brought a hand over to , closing it. 

It was a mistake. 

She didn't mean for anything to come out, words slipped out unintentionally. Figuring out on her own sudden abilities, realization struck her. Her eyes widen, recalling back to the doctors and therapists her aunt and uncle took her. They had cautiously explained her abilities on speaking. 

It was possible. 

Possible for her to recover her voice. The voice she once spoke in, sang in, and conversed in. It was starting to return, but Krystal was unsure. She kept shut, as if someone had stitched it together. Biting her lip, she returned her gaze over to the brunette, who stayed flabbergasted. 

"K-Krystal, did you just...speak?" Her voice was quiet, surprised at the most. "How?"

The blonde racked her brain, trying to find a possible answer, but none came up. She wished or something or someone to divert their attention away from each other.

 

As if someone had heard her silent plea, a cart came rolling by with Amber. The tomboy's body leaning against the handel of the cart, which filled of snacks and drinks. Krystal's eyes averted over to the cart. 

"Hey guys, I'm back," Amber said with a toothy grin plastered along her face. Sulli perked up at the sound of her voice, sending her out of the trance. 

Krystal peered in, finding many possible junk food and drinks such as soda and juice. Shaking her head in disapproval, the blonde began to type on her phone. 

–Amber! What are you doing?!–

"What'd you mean, I'm getting snacks for our hangout," Amber answered calmly, with a smile.  

–A hangout. We never planned a hangout.– A new message was written upon Krystal's. Phone. 

"Well, I planned it anyway, and Sulli don't you agree the three of us should hang out." Sulli's head shot up, pulling her away from sort of thought. 

"Yea, I think that would be great," the brunette replied with a nod. Catching the sight of the nod, Amber began to roll the cart down over to register. 

"So, then let's go!" 

Krystal took Sulli's hand following Amber along the way. Sulli quickly in response, tightened her hold on the blonde's hand. They silently walked down the other aisles.

 

The trio, came out finding the rain to be stopped. A humid atmosphere filling the air. Krystal and Amber gripped tightly onto the bags, walking out. Sulli followed behind in hands of Krystal. 

Pushing the brim of her glasses up, her head went up. Her grip loosened among Krystal's hand, before Amber grabbed hers. 

"Sulli, let's go and leave the party pooper behind," the tomboy laughed out, pulling the blind girl behind her. Sulli stumbled a bit, before regaining her balance after. Before she knew she was running, her legs having a mind of their own.

It felt nice.

A smile had crept up, forming along her lips by themselves. She didn't know, but Amber just made her smile no matter what. 

They kept running, and she could feel running down a hill, their breaths soon faltering. Soon, their movements slowed down. 

Krystal was behind, furious. She sprinted over to Amber, shoving her in the process. Sulli could hear her the blonde's breath, as she gasped her air. 

Next thing she knew, Amber was chuckling and Krystal hitting her shoulder. 

–I hate you.– 

Amber let out another laugh. 

"No you don't." 

They remained walking to their destination, following the orange haired girl. Krystal gripped onto Sulli's hand, loosening at the hold. 

It was as if Sulli's hold had somewhat calmed her down. 

In response, Sulli moved closer to the other girl, intertwining their hands. She could feel the younger girl tense up at the sudden action, but relaxing at the next. 

Sulli smiled. 

 

An average house stood in front of the trio. Their eyes scanned each and every detail. Amber reached into her pocket pulling out a key. Heading up the steps, the two girls followed behind. The key was placed into the keyhole and there the door opened wide. In size, the house looked enormous. 

Krystal's eyes widen in surprise, letting out a breath. Her eyes moved over to the orange haired girl. The girl looked back at the blonde, giving her a smile. 

"Nice, right?" 

Krystal nodded, with her eyes still exploring the house. Amber stepped in and so did Krystal and Sulli. The tomboy reached over flicking on the lights to the living room, which was vast in space. The bags of food were placed on the carpet floor, as they all a sat down on the floor. 

Spreading out the snacks and drinks, the rest of their day was spent with laughter and smiles. Conversations continued on for hours, along with laughs. 

It was before Amber excused herself to use the restroom. Sulli nodded while Krystal gave a small wave. Picking herself up, Amber walked away, leaving the other two alone. 

"Hey Krystal," Sulli started to speak, "you know thanks for introducing me to Amber. Today was a whole lot better than I expected." 

Krystal smiled. 

Sighing, the brunette began to speak again. "But, Krystal, did you actually speak back at the supermarket?" 

There was a long period of silence, before Krystal responded. The blonde took the brunette's hand tracing the word, 'yes'. 

"How?" 

That was something Krystal couldn't find the answer to, but she shifted closer to Sulli, invading her space. 

Sulli's breath hitched as Krystal leaned forward, her hot breath tickling her ear. She felt a wave of heat flush throughout her body. Her face becoming red, she bit her lip, awaiting for an answer. 

"Because of you." 

Her voice sent chills all over Sulli's body. And without her loss of sight, she would've kissed Krystal at that moment. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: sorry about the grammar mistakes. Also to the kryber readers, kryber will be getting their moment next chapter, so don't give up. Anyway thanks for all the subscriptions and comments. Thank you so much. 

See ya at the next chapter.