Saturday pt. 2

Listen to My Voice

 


It was a quick slip out the bed as the rain reduced from a downpour to a light drizzle. Constant taps on the window near, the heavy sigh leaving her lips repeatedly. Eyes staring into the pitch black room, wondering what was this room actually like? 


Sulli had wondered most about colors though. She wanted to see them the most. She's heard about them; blue, green, red, orange, yellow, and others too. Her brother would always talk about how colorful the world was. The blue skies, green grass, brown eyes, and Krystal's blonde hair. 


Krystal. 


She wanted to see Krystal. Her face, eyes, hair, body; just everything. Sulli would hear from time to time, Krystal's a natural goddess. An angel sent from the heavens. And it made her more a curious being. The list of the things to see added with her name. There was always a constant image she would create, like a puzzle with none of the same pieces. It was a puzzle she would may never finish. Well, mostly because had no idea what it was. She had imperfected image of the tall blonde. She needed to know every detail starting from the head to the bottom of her toes. Something in her burned, an instant passion to recover her sight. Simply for her to see Krystal someday. 


But Krystal was the last person she wanted to see for now. The awkwardness from their ious meeting was still gnawing at her. The closeness Krystal brought over, her hot breath tingling her ear. And the simple sentence that sent Sulli sprawling into the abyss. 


Something else clicked in memory. Krystal's voice. The mute girl unexpectedly blurting out words, she, herself didn't know she could. It was strange; the answer Krystal gave. She still wondered, had she fully recovered by now? Or was it all a misconception? 

 

Causally, her arms moved to her left, fondling over the glasses. Sunglasses. They had the shade of black, and something she had with her all the time, outside. It actually struck her how she had everywhere she went. Maybe it was habit. But it was always there, sitting on the bridge of her nose, shielding the fact for people to not notice she was blind. 


The pair of glasses helped her from time to time. As she casually stepped out to the busy streets, people wouldn't dare to glance back at her milky white colored iris. Passing by, thinking she was average like the others. 


And truthfully, it hurt. The way people pitied her, realizing she didn't know what they knew. Eyes all downcast on her, the muttering under their breath. 

 


"Sulli!" 


The brunette's shoulders froze, hand gripped hard onto the glasses. 


"Sulli?" The voice called out once more. Their footsteps creaking on the floorboard as they neared. "Hey...you okay. It's me, your bro." 


Nodding her head, she reached out, latching onto his shoulder before shoving him to the side. With a light smile, she replied, "you scared me." 


"Well that's your fault for easily startled." 


Sulli let her sigh escape, her hands
repeatedly tapping the bed. "Why are you here, anyway?" 


"I was checking up on you. Just in case you need anything." The male figure stood up from the bed, preparing to leave his sister. 


"Wait." 


"What is it?"


"Can you get me water," Sulli asked, grin pressed on. 


"On my way Ssul." 


"Thanks Minho," she muttered, leaning back onto her bed. 


Deeply sighing, she kept her eyes closed. A low whisper of a lullaby left her lips, returning to release another sigh. The same song repeated softly from her, following along the knocking of the door. She paused for a moment, arching a brow. Knowing that her brother would get it, she returned to her calm state of mind. 


It wasn't long before the thumping of the steps got her getting up from bed. Her brother calling after, a different play to his voice. 


"Hey Ssul! Krystal's here for you." Minho's voice came closer, becoming distant soon after. 


Sulli could feel a rush of a cold breeze freezing her, the tense feeling she felt tug at her. The mention of Krystal had her on a brink, hesitant of standing up. A cold aura was immediately felt as she entered, blonde hair brushed to the side. 


Krystal's gentle touch landed on her shoulder, sending instant chills she had never encountered. Tensing up, she felt Krystal's water drenched jacket. "Krystal? Why are you soaking wet?" 


She silently muttered one word,"rain." 


"Then why did you come here all of a sudden?" 


It was just then Sulli felt a pair of cold hands cup her face, a warm breath tickling her lips. The closeness bringing her face to a hot feeling, knowing a red tint was colored in her cheeks. 


"Donor..." The simple words came gentle and soft, "for your eyes." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--
I'm so sorry. This chapter seems to be a big mess and a huge rush. I'm becoming busier and mid terms are soon coming. So I might go on hiatus. Thanks to all you stuck with this. Comment and subscribe. 

See ya.