Bonding Time

Star (별)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

After school Dong Woon and Soo Jung walked out of school together. "so where are we eating?" "that depends are you gonna pig out?" "yah! what did Du Jun Oppa tell you?!" 

"What did i tell you?" both of them turned around and the rest of the beast members were there. "......nothing.." she muttered. "Hyungs, do you want to join us? we're gonna go to the food stall near Soo Jung's house" Dong woon smiled and slung his arm around Soo Jung's shoulder.

"If it's food i'm in" Yo seob hooking arms with Soo Jung. "We need bonding time" Hyun Seung pushing Dong woon aside and slinging his arm around soo Jung. "well I was gonna walk soo Jungie home anyway." Du Jun went up to Soo Jung and took her bag from her "oppa I can ca-"  "let him carry it, Soo Jung... Hyung carry mine too" Hyun Seung handing his bag to Du Jun, he took it and immediately dumped it on the floor which made all of us laugh except Junhyung. "YAH!" Hyun Seung picked up his bag and dust it. 

"hyung you're coming....right?" Dong woon asked patting Junhyung's back. Everyone's attention was on him. Junhyung stared at Soo Jung, she caught his gaze and immediately looked down to avoid it. after a few seconds he spoke "yea. whatever" 

That made Soo Jung happy, It felt like he wasn't avoiding her even though he was hesitant. Walking to the food stall wasn't awkward Yo Seob and Hyun Seung kept her company with their lame jokes that made her laugh out loud. Du Jun, Dong woon and Junhyung stayed behind. 

"She's not a bad person you know... you can go up and talk to her anytime you want. She's friendly." Du Jun encouraged him to talk to her. "yea hyung. She's a really good friend. She's not like her. Give her a chance! Go make a convo with her" Dongwoon nudged him. "....she's uncomfortable around me..how can i even talk to her" he gazed at Soo Jung laughing with Yo seob and Hyun Seung. 

"it's cause of that cold aura around you..she's a little scared...smile once in a while!" Du Jun patted his back. "ja~ Let's catch up with them" the ran to catch up with you. 

At the food stall 

"ahjumma!" Soo Jung greeted her with a hug "aigoo~ Soo Jung-ah look at you! you look prettier! and you've grown taller!" "a-aniyooo~ oh, I brought some friends over, We're here to eat your famous, delicious rice cakes <3" she beamed. 

"aigoo your friends are so handsome" as she scans their faces they bowed and greeted her. "sit, sit I'll bring the food out"  she went back to the kitchen as they sat down. 

"Soo Jung-ah, where do aliens go to drink?" Yo seob asked with a huge grin on his face "aliens? " Soo Jung tilted her head as she thought "Mollayo" "at the SPACEBAR"  she gave herself a face palm as the rest giggled at her cute gesture.

"Seobie oppa you're really lame" she giggled. "Lame? but i can walk." he gave her another grin. This time she banged her head on the table she couldn't stand how Yo seob was so lame. When she looked up she caught Junhyung staring at her which made her blush. *aish.. so embarrassing... *  

As the food came you were about to poke your chopsticks into the rice cake but Du Jun stopped you "now, now Soo Jung. Don't pig out like the last time." Hyun Seung, Dong W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter