The beginning

Star (별)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV 

Slipping on to her jacket on and slinging her bag over her shoulder, SooJung made her way downstairs. "Good Morning Princess" looking up from his newspaper and sipping his coffee. "Good Morning Appa" Giving her dad a kiss on the cheek "Bye Appa! I'll see you after school" "aren't you going to eat breakfast?" setting his newspaper down and walking to the door. "I'll get it on the way. Bye!" she waved *aigoo...she's all grown up now* 

Before walking to the bus stop Soo Jung stopped by Club Espresso, It was her favourite coffee shop and a place she would go regularly . Walking up to the counter "Good Morning Jonghyun Oppa~" "Soo Jung-ah~ Morning Morning! the usual?" She nodded and Jonghyun ruffled her hair. " Is ki ki bum oppa (Key) here? Onew oppa?" "eung. they're here" he smiled before he could call them out  an arm slung over her shoulder and she looked up to see her Ki Ki Bum oppa. "Baby, drinking coffee everyday isn't good for you. You'll get fat" Key winked at her. "araso... But since Club espresso is the only place where i get my coffee i should stop coming right?"  Jonghyun chuckled and before key could reply Onew whacked back of his head "babo. think before you speak" he turned to face soo Jung "Morning Soo Jungie~ school today huh?" handing her, her coffee and waffle "ne I'm actually looking forward to it " she smiled taking her coffee and waffle from his hands. "12,800 won right?" 

"ani. It's on the house" Jonghyun gave her a smile "technically it's a cafe not a house." she joked "but thanks a lot oppa! I'll be leaving now. Bye" they waved goodbye. "Bye!" "all the best in school" "if anyone bullies you, You know who to look for" Key smiled and waved while Jonghyun and Onew stared at him and shook their heads. 

At the bus stop she spotted Du Jun leaning against the rail with his head phones on. An idea popped up in her head as she slowly crept behind him and jumped on him "DU DU JUNNIE!" As if he knew her plan he took his headphones and hung them on his neck, turned around cooly smiled "hey there piggy" "eyyyyy.... you're no fun." she pouted and stood next to him. "it shows how well i know you" 

"whatcha listening to?" she nodded to his headphones. Before he could take his ipod out and show it to her the bus came. "the bus! let's go!" pulling him along with her as they got on the bus and held on to the bars as the bus was full as usual. 

In no time they were at the entrance of their school, Shinhwa High.As always girls were eyeing her, some were giving her death glares and jealous looks but others just ignored you and stared at Du Jun. "HYUNG!" they heard a familiar voice from behind, they stopped and turned a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter