Job hunting.

Star (별)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

"it's appa...." Du Jun and Dongwoon looked at each other and looked back at Soo Jung. Dong Woon scooted closer "what about abonim?"  "I overheard him on the phone.....He needs money... Or else.. They'll come after us..." Soo Jung covered her face with her hands. "oh toe kae?....What if they hurt appa?" 

Dong Woon embraced her in his arms and rocked her back and forth "shhhhh..Nothing's going to happen to Abonim. He'll get the money. Don't worry okay?" 

Du Jun just stared at the scene. He couldn't imagine if Soo Jung lost her dad after what had happened to her mom. It was already hard for her to get over her moms death. 

"Soo Jung-ah~ Don't worry. If they come after you and abonim they'll have to go through Yoon Du Du Jun! the leader of Beast!" He spoke proudly which made Soo Jung chuckled. "babo,can one person go against 10 or 20 people at once?" "I babo, you babo everybody babo! (see what i did there ;D ) But i'm not just one person. I'm Your Du Jun oppa~" That made Soo Jung smile. 

She felt a lot better now. "Gomawo Dongwoonie & Du Du Oppa" "anytime kiddo" Du Jun ruffled her hair. "I'm always here for you~" Dong woon slung his arm around her. "JA! let's go out for ice cream! Dong Woon's paying" "ah~ HYUNG!!!!! " "It's 1am! where are we gonna find ice cream?" Dong woon tried to find an excuse but failed. 

"There's a Seven-eleven store across the street~ besides It's to make Soo Jung feel better! Do you want her to mope around in her room?" Dong woon shook his head. "good so lets go."  Du Jun made his way downstairs and walked out followed my Dong Woon and Soo Jung. 

---

For the rest of the night Soo Jung kept tossing and turning on her bed.She tried to go to sleep but she kept thinking about what to do. She read her clock *6.35am* She sat up and stared far away. *oh toe kae? how can i help appa? get a job? would that help? How much does he owe them?* So many questions unanswered. She immediately got up from bed and decided that she should look for a job. Heading in to the bathroom for a shower she looked in the mirror and saw the eye bags under her eyes. *make up will do the trick* 

After slipping on her uniform and applying make up she head downstairs, about to greet her father as her morning routine but to find that he wasn't there. "appa?" she called out but there was no respond. She walked into his room to find him sleeping at his desk. She frowned at the sight of her dad. "babo appa...at least sleep on the bed.." she whispered  

His desk was filled with paperwork all over. *poor appa....Working all night...* She took his blanket and draped it over him. "Don't worry, appa. Your daughter will help you. I'll get the money and we'll be out of debt" She whispered, Kissed him on the cheek and left for the door. 

Stopping by at Club Espresso, she pushed the doors open and walked in to see Onew mopping the floor. "sorry but we're not ope-" He looked up and a grin broke out. "Soo Jung-ah~ " She gave him a smile "Good Morning, oppa" "what are you doing here so early?" 

"we'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter