Leaving

Star (별)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

As Soo Jung reached her door step she could smell her dad's Kimchi Soup which she loves. Soo Jung brightened *Appa's back early!* "Appa!!! She unlocked the doors and ran in. Soo Jung's dad was in the kitchen cooking with an apron on "eo, Soo Jung-" Soo Jung ran and gave him a tight hug.

"Appa! you're back early!" Soo Jung's dad softened. "hey Kiddo, My boss let me off early" He lied. 

"Ah appa jeongmallo bogoshipeoyo!" Soo Jung gave him another tight hug before letting him go. "I missed you more." He pinched her cheeks. 

"Go up and wash then come down for dinner" He pushed her to the stairs. "araseo~" Soo Jung rushed up the stairs obediently went into her room, Slipped out of her uniform and wore a hoodie and shorts. 

As she was changing downstairs, Soo Jung's dad made a quick call to Du Jun. 'Yeobuhseyo?' "Du Jun-ah" 'ah ne abonim is everything alright?' "actually i need to meet up with you. it's important concerning Soo Jung. Are you free right now?" 'ne i'm free right now. Just text me the address and the time and i'll meet you there' "thank you Du Jun-ah" With that he hung up. 

At Du Jun's side 

Du Jun was laying down on the couch at the dorm watching the maknaes playing 'Modern Warefare' when he received the call. After the call Du Jun got a text saying to meet at a cafe at 10pm. 

"hyung, who was that on the phone?" Yo Seob took his eyes off the screen and stared at Du Jun. "abonim..." "abonim? wae?" Dong woon paused the game. "molla. something to do with Soo Jung....aish..did she get in trouble...he sounded so....serious...and desperate..." He muttered loud enough for the both to hear. "Soo Jungie? she's not the kind of person to cause trouble." 

Dong woon nodded in agreement. 

Time : 10.00pm

Du Jun walked into the cafe and spotted Soo Jung's dad immediately since there weren't anybody else in the cafe. "abonim" Du Jun walked over and bowed. "oh. You're here" Soo Jung's dad stood up slightly and gestured Du Jun to sit. 

Du Jun took a good look at Soo Jung's dad face and he frowned *he looks so pale* "Abonim, Gwenchanayo? You look really...pale" "ah ne. I just had to sort some things out." 

"...Du Jun-ah....can you do me a favour?"  "ne abonim, anything." ".....please take care of Soo Jung for me" "deh?!" 

With pleading eyes, Soo Jung's dad got on his knees in front of Du Jun. "Du Jun-ah. Please. Please take care of Soo Jung for me. I'm leaving to Japan tomorrow morning and i can't take Soo Jung with me. They're taking everything, the house, the car.....Please don't let them take Soo Jung. I beg you Du Jun-ah... Please help me." 

Du Jun's eyes widen "Abonim please stand up" Du Jun helped him stand up on his feet. "Abonim, I will take the responsibility and take care of Soo Jung. She'll stay with me and the other boys. I'll take care of her like i've always did, abonim.....but on one condition.." 

Soo Jung's dad didn't think Du Jun wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter