Ramen

Star (별)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

Soo Jung woke up and found herself covered with a blanket. She sat up looking around the pitch black room. Soo Jung felt her swollen eyes. She rubbed them and everything became clearer. She checked her phone which where at her bedside. *2.30am? Did i sleep through dinner?* Her stomach growled and felt sore. She got up and opened the room door. 

She stepped into the living room and saw light coming from the kitchen. Soo Jung walked to where the light was. She saw Junhyung sipping his can of coke. When their eyes met both of them froze. After a few seconds, Junhyung broke the ice "...Do you...need anything?"  Soo Jung snapped out of her gaze "ah~ I was just thirsty" Soo Jung walked to the counter looking for a cup. 

Junhyung swiftly took a cup from the cupboard and poured water into it and handed it to her. "thanks" She gave a grateful smile and drank it like it was a shot of alcohol. 

Junhyung cough awkwardly "are you hungry?"  Soo Jung place her cup down. "well..." At that moment her stomach growled. Soo jung "maybe a little?" Junhyung gave a small smile *cute* He opened the cupboard above the sink and revealed packets of ramen. "Pick one." Soo Jung was hesitant but she pointed to the cheese flavoured ramen.

*that's my favourite ramen* he smirked and took 2 packets and closed the cupboard doors. Junhyung started taking out a pot and filled it with water. "y-you're going to c-cook for me?" Junhyung nodded & the stove and boiled the water."waeyo? do you not want me to cook?" 

"a-aniyo....it's just that...i didn't think you would cook for me." Soo Jung rubbed the back of her neck. "I must've left a bad impression on you" Junhyung the stove and boiled the water.

Soo Jung stuttered  "a-a-a-aniyo..." *aish. why the hell did i stutter?* "It's just that i didn't think the coldest member of Beast would....cook...for..me.." 

Junhyung chuckled and glanced at Soo Jung " I wouldn't be a good host if i didn't right?" Soo Jung gave a small smile. 

After a few minutes the Ramen was done. The Kitchen was filled with mouth-watering aroma of cheese ramen,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter