The New Kid

Star (별)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator"s POV

A week has passed ever since Soo Jung met up with Suzy. Soo Jung was still jobless after looking around for a job she was slowly giving up. 

As Soo Jung walked in the school hallways, She spotted Beast gathered at Dong Woon's locker.Soo Jung ran up to them and jumped on to Dong Woon. Dong Woon stumbled forward and turned around "YAH! do you want to kill me?!" Soo Jung stucked her tongue out.  "Annyeong~ Dong woonie~~ I bought coffee for you and the rest" She held up a bag with 7 cups of iced coffee inside and smiled. 

They smiled and drank their iced coffee. "Where's...junhyung-ssi?"  "late again. He slept in." Yo Seob Shrugged. "ah well pass this to him for me" Soo Jung passed the iced coffee to Junhyung. "yah! why didn't you wake me up?!" a grumpy Junhyung appeared "oh hyung here, Soo Jung bought-" He grabbed the Iced coffee out of yo seob's hands and drank it. 

Soo Jung frowned *Why's he so rude to his friends* "Ga-ja we'll bring you and Dong woon to class" Du Jun sipped on his iced coffee and leaded the way. Soo Jung was walking behind Du Jun, when Junhyung walked side by side with Soo Jung "erm....." Soo Jung looked up "Gomawo..... for the drink" Junhyung rubbed the back of his neck "You're welcome" She beamed. 

Without knowing, a student accidentally bumped into her causing her fall and her drink ended up all over her uniform. Everyone froze and including the student.

Junhyung was the first to act. "Neo micheoseo?!" Junhyung grabbed the student's collar "mi-mian-" "sorry? why didn't you watch where you're going or did those glasses not help." Dong Woon and Yo Seob helped Soo Jung up. "stop it. I'm fine." Soo Jung got between them. When the student took a good look at Soo Jung his eyes widen "eo! it's you!" he pointed. Just then the bell rang. "ah~ i need to use the restroom before i go to class!" Soo Jung was about to run to the rest room but she stopped "Don't worry about it...." She read his name tag on his uniform "Lee Gi Kwang" She gave smile and ran off.

"You're lucky this time" Junhyung warned and walked off to class with the rest following behind him. 

*maybe it's really fate..* Gi Kwang thought and smiled. 

At Class

"you made it just in time, everything alright?" Soo Jung nodded taking a seat next to Dongwoon "do i smell like....coffee?" Dong woon took a sniff and smiled "a little but it'll wear off" he smiled. "my hair had a little coffee in it and i had to wash it and dry it with a hand dryer" she frowned.  

Dong woon chuckled and was about to say something but the teacher, Mr. Lee  walked in "Students! quiet down!" He pointed to one of the students "SungYeol! stop throwing paper balls!" As soon as the class calmed down he smiled "Class we have a new student today. Be nice to him. Ki Kwang haksaeng (student) please come in" As soon as Dong woon and Soo Jung layed eyes on the new student their eyes widen and they looked at each other. 

"that's the kid that knocked you down!" Dong woon whispered. "We bumped into each other! he didn't knock me down!" Soo Jung hissed and payed attention to him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter