Beast's Hideout.

Star (별)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV 

"Soo Jung-ah~ we'll help find a suitable job for you" Yo Seob Grinned "Jinjja?! gah~ I have the best oppas in the world!" She pulled Seobie in a hug for a few seconds. 

"but for now let's send you back home" Dong Woon "alright but can we stop by somewhere?" Soo Jung asked and they nodded. Before leaving the cafe Soo Jung bought an iced latte. "yah~ Is drinking coffee like water to you?" Du Jun ruffled her hair and slung an arm around her. "no... But this isn't for me~" "then who is it for?" "You'll see" she smiled and hooked arms with Dong Woon. 

Walking back to her place she stopped at the food stall they went to yesterday "ahjumma~" Soo Jung popped her head in. "omo~ Soo Jungie~~ You're here again! come in come in~" "ah~ Gwenchanna~ Ahjumma can i get an ox bone soup for appa?" "of course, wait here" The ahjumma smiled and walked to the kitchen but Soo Jung stopped her "ah! Jamkaman! Ahjumma i bought this for you"She handed her the Iced latte. "You told me once that you liked iced latte and you look tired so i hope this iced latte will energize you" Soo Jung beamed. 

*ah~ so that's why....psch...Same Soo Jung as always.* Du Jun thought. 

The Ahjumma softened at Soo Jung's warm heat. "aigoo. Soo Jung-ah~ you didn't have to buy one for me but thank you so much. You're such a sweetheart" Soo jung gave a satisfied smile and turned around to see Beast staring at her. "wae?" she asked. 

"Soo Jung-ah~ you look so pretty today~" Hyun Seung slung an arm around her. "if you're trying to bribe me into getting you an iced latte you can forget it" Soo Jung chuckled. "ah~ WAEEE" Hyun Seung whined and tried to put on aegyo. "hyung! Aegyo is my thing!!!" Yo seob pushed hyun seung lightly. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Carrying styrofoam bowl in her hands Soo Jung was being her bubbly self skipping while making effort on not spilling the soup. "you're gonna spill it if  you're going to continue skipping"  "Leave her alone hyun seung she's happy~" Dong woon started skipping along with Soo Jung. 

As they reached her place she immediately unlocked her the door and yelled "APPA!!!!!!! I'm back!!!!! and I brought your favourite ox bone soup!!!" taking off her shoes and running in the house. Beast walked in and giggled at how happy she was. "appa?" she checked the living room and he wasn't there, she ran to the laundry room "appa?" he wasn't there. She ran to his bedroom "appa" and he was no where to be found. 

Soo Jungs shoulders dropped in dissapointment. "appa's not home" she pouted at Beast. "Since he's not home shall we wait t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter