Moving

Star (별)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

Soo Jung was looking desperately for her dad. She ran looking everywhere for him. She whipped out her phone *appa.....please pick up*  'please try again late' 

"AISH!!!" She ruffled her hair in annoyance. *I'm going to find you and i'm bringing you back home* 

She called her dad again, after a few rings she was going to hang up but her dad answered. 'Soo Jung-ah' "APPA! Tell me where you are right now. I'm at the airport." 'Soo Jung-ah.....you should've stayed...'  "Appa! You're not leaving! Don't leave me! We can stay together and work hard together!" Tears were falling down Soo Jung's cheeks. 'mianhae...it's for the best' "NO! THIS IS FOR THE WORST! OMMA LEFT ME AND NOW YOU'RE LEAVING ME!" She yelled through the phone still searching for her dad. People stared at her and pitied her. 'I'll come back for you......i love you Soo Jung-ah' With that he hung up. 

Soo Jung heard through the speakers "Aisle 7 Passengers who are boarding the plane to Osaka, Japan. The plane will be leaving in 20 minutes" *Aisle 7*

She looked up the sign at it said Aisle 6. She ran to Aisle 7 and found her dad about to hand the staff his plane ticket. "APPA!" She ran up and hugged him. "Don't go!"  

At Du Jun's side

Du Jun paid the ahjussi and ran inside the airport. Checking the flights and which aisle they were at. *Aisle 7 Osaka, Japan 0900* Beast ran to look for Soo Jung and her dad. They heard a familiar person yelling. Since there was a crowd they squeezed through and saw Soo Jung yelling while her father was walking away from her. "APPA!!!!" She yelled "Don't leave me! We can work it out together!" Security tried to hold her back but she was strong and he called for backup. 

Du Jun stepped in "Soo Jung, he needs to leave"  She ignored him and kept calling for her father. The other members felt sorry for her. Her dad was crying *I'm so sorry my soo jung.....i'm sorry...* 

Du Jun grabbed Soo Jung's arm and pulled her from the security. "Soo Jung. We need to leave." "I'M NOT LEAVING WITHOUT APPA!" Soo Jung yelled and pushed Du Jun away about to chase

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter