Celebrating

Star (별)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

"OHHHHHHHHHEEMMMMMMGEEEEEEE!!! Thank you so so so much! I'll do my best!" Soo Jung hung up and ran as fast as she could to Beast's hideout. She barged in almost banging into Junhyung "woah.be care-" "I GOT A JOB!!!!" She threw her arms over Du Jun. "Congratulations!" They said in unison with big grins on their face "What job did you get?" Du Jun hugged her back and patted her head. 

"A waitress at the cafe across from school" she smiled and sat on the pool table. "I'm so excited! after days of looking for a job i finally found one" 

"We'll be sure to visit you after school everyday~" Dong woon.

"We should go out and celebrate!" Hyun Seung declared, everyone agreed. "BBQ and Noraebang! (karaoke)" 

"Let's bring suzy with us!" Soo Jung whipped out her phone and called Suzy. 

"UNNI!!!!! guess what i got a job!!!......................NE! it's the cafe right across school......eung!.....yea.i was calling to ask if you want to celebrate!.....practice?.......araseo....next time then.....okay...take care!...bye." Soo Jung hung up with a dissapointed look on her face. "She has practice so she can't join us" 

"it's okay we can go ourselves"  Hyun Seung patted her shoulder and led her to the door.

At the Restaurant. 

Everyone stared at Soo Jung with their jaws dropped as she took a piece of meat from the tray and stuffed it in . "ahjumma! another bowl of rice please!"

Du Jun smirked "jinjja. a real piggy." "i heard that!" she pointed her spoon at Du Jun. "why aren't you guys eating?" They continued to stare at her. "if you're not gonna eat i'm going to finish everything on the table" immediately spoons and chopsticks started flying around everywhere. 

Soo Jung shook her head *boys.*  

---------------------

NORAEBANG TIME!***

 

Please be my baby, Please be my baby

Neoman saenggakhamyeon michigesseo

Niga neomuneomu gatgo sipeoseo Uuh

Make me your lady, Make me your lady

Naui sarangeul neoege julge

Jeoldae huhoehaji anke haejulge No

Hyunseung and Dong Woon were singing out while doing the dance. Yo Seob followed behind. Meanwhile the rest were laughing at them. Soo Jung sat in between Du Jun and Junhyung laughing. 
 

As the song ended, Yo Seob dragged Soo Jung out and passed the other mic to her "Soo Jung! i heard you can rap! show us!"  

Soo Jung was a bit shy but she gave in. 

Weh ee ruk hae sah neun geh heem deul gee man ha jee
Noo gah een saeng ee ah reum dap dah goh mal han gun jee
Tae uh nasseul ddeh boo tuh salm ee nae geh joon gun
Ggeut ub shee ee gyuh nae yah het dun goh nan deul bboon een gul
Geu rul ddeh mah dah nah neun guh wool ssok eh nah eh geh mooruh bwat jee
Mwol jal mot het jee?
Doh deh cheh nae gah moo uhl jal mot het geelleh
Nae geh m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter