Suzy

Star (별)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

"SUUUUUUUUUUUUZYYYYYYYYYY" Soo Jung ran up to hug her best friend "SOO JUNGIEEEEE"  "ahhhhh I miss you so much unni!" "nado! (me too) how have you been?" 

"The same as usual~ what about you? How's training?" They let go of each other after a long hug. "tiring~ but i made new friends with 2pm!" Suzy said in excitement 

"2pm?! Jinjja?! WAHHHH! You're so lucky!" Soo Jung nudged her "aniya~ You make friends in the entertainment world~ You should totally audition for JYP ent! I know how much you love dancing and you should pursue your dream!" 

"pshhh~ as if~ I can't sing. i doubt they would just let a dancer in like that" she gave a face and suddenly broke into a smile "but you can rap! you know. yo yo yo!" Suzy started acting cool and hip. Soo Jung burst out laughing "hahaha ah~ I really miss you. It's so lonely without you at school." 

"Speaking of school, Is junhyung giving you a hard time?" suzy raised her eyebrow at Soo Jung "No, I think he's opening up...slowly" she gave a small smile as she thought of Junhyung at the cafe. "Jinjja?! wahhh~ Junhyung, Beast's coldest member is finally opening up? I'm missing a lot at school" 

Both of them continued laughing as they strolled the shop lots. Unknowingly Soo Jung accidentally bumped into a stranger causing her to fall and the stranger's drink fell to the ground. "Yah! watch where you're going" Suzy said as she helped Soo Jung up "suzy!" Soo Jung hissed "i'm sorry it's my fault, can i get you another drink" She looked at the handsome guy in front of her.

 

"aniyo gwenchana~ I didn't really like it anyway" The stranger glanced at Soo Jung and he smiled "i'm sorry for causing you to fall" He scratched the back of his head. "oh don't worry about it. it was my faul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter