Disappointed

Star (별)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

2 weeks has passed by and Soo Jung was still coping with School and Work at the same time. She enjoyed working there as she made some friends there. At school Soo Jung would often eat lunch with Gi Kwang and they soon got closer, but Beast didn't really like how Gi Kwang was stealing Soo Jung away from them. 

"Didn't she eat lunch with him yesterday?" Hyun Seung looked at Du Jun for an answer but there was no reply. They stared at both of them through the windows of the school hallway. "i miss her." Dong Woon admitted and the others did too, even Junhyung. He was finally opening up to someone, a girl, but another guy took her away. 

"Maybe we should let him sit with us, that way Soo Jung will come back to us too!" Everyone stared at Yo Seob "what?" 

"we're kingkas. we don't just sit with anyone." Dong Woon said. "is your pride more important than our friend?" Yo Seob questioned Dong woon "Of course not! Soo Jung is definitely much more important than my pride." 

"Then why don't we walk up to them and invite them to eat with us?" Yo Seob urged Dong woon to walk over to them but he stood still. 

"What would people think?....Kingkas sitting with a nerd" Junhyung scoffed. 

"They call Soo Jung a loner but we sit with her anyway" Hyun Seung blurted out and they gave him a glare. 

"you know well that she's definitely not a loner." Du Jun stared at him and walked away. 

"where are you going?"  

At Soo Jung's side

"Do you want to hang out sometime?" Gi Kwang made the first move. "really? you're asking me out?" Soo Jung was slightly surprised but she was happy and excited for the first time she's going to spend time with Gi Kwang outside of school. "i mean not like a date or anything just an outing...a friends outing..............u-unless you want it to be a......d-date" Soo Jung could tell he was getting nervous. 

"a-aniyo.. a friends outing. That would be nice. Where shall we go?" "where do you want to go?" He ate his sandwich. "i don't know. You pick." Soo Jung beamed. "erm how about-" "SOO JUNG!" 

Soo Jung turned to see Du Jun followed by the others who were walking behind him. "eo. Du Jun oppa. waeyo?" 

"Do you want to join us for lunch?" Du Jun offered he knew she wouldn't reject hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter