Chapter 11

Who's the Daddy?

“Aha, I got you now!” Tao cooed lightly as he literally crawled about on his hands and knees on the floor, chasing after Taiyan who was giggling his head off, “I’m going to come and catch you and eat you all up.”

 

Yifan slowly turned his head towards Sehun and grinned goofily towards him, “I think I may have accidentally broken your boyfriend.”

 

Sehun just shook his head, poker face firmly in place, “He does the exact same thing with Candy. I swear sometimes he gives that blooming puppy more attention than me.”

 

Yixing chuckled as he leant back a little on the fluffy blanket which had been spread out in the playroom so that everyone could sit on the floor and just generally not worry about the fluff and dust because Yifan and his mother hadn’t gotten around to hovering before EXO had landed. Yixing had been on baby duty to give both mothers a little bit of a break and Yifan had managed to sleep for an extra hour before waking up in a panic that something had happened. However as to be expected Yixing was doing a grand job of looking after his twins and told Yifan to stop worrying like a fussy mother hen.

 

Of course the problem was that Yifan was a fussy mother hen and wanted to make sure that his two bouncing bundles of joy were perfectly fine and alive.

 

“Yeah, Sehun, like you haven’t had your fair share of pictures taken with, and to quote, your daughter” Yixing teased before turning his head to the side to smile at seeing Kyungsoo giving Yue her bottle.

 

The large eyed boy looked so peaceful and content as he gently supported the little girl’s head and body with one arm and held the bottle at a steady angle so that Yue could drink from it at a good pace. Kai, untypically for the real youngster of the group, was leaning close to the pair and gently running his fingers through the fine baby hair with a soft expression on his face.

 

Yixing nudged Yifan lightly with a knowing smile, “I think that our little Kaisoo will be the next parents eh?”

 

“Haha,” Kai said, pulling back and pretending for a second to be cool but giving up and going back to cooing over Yuelian, “Try Xiuhan first, they’re all over one another recently. Probably where they’ve gone right now actually.”

 

“Ewww don’t be so crude,” Suho said, flicking the youngster’s forehead before catching hold of Tai and lifting him out of the way of an overly exaggerated pounce from Tai, “And don’t go doing that Tao, you’ll end up hurting the baby and he’s not your puppy who’ll just wriggle away and bite your nose.”

 

Tao rolled onto his back, “But Tai likes playing with Uncle Tao and besides he’s the son of a dragon and a unicorn, so it’s not like he’s going to be soft and squidgy.”

 

Baekhyun prodded Tao in the stomach harshly with his finger to make the other groan and curl up, “Yeah, unlike a certain chubby panda that we could mention.”

 

Yifan groaned and leaned against his boyfriend before opting to just curl up in his lap instead as it was more comfortable, “You tell them off, Yixing.”

 

“Eh, no,” Yixing pouted towards Yifan even though he immediately began to pet him, “That’s your job.”

“You’re the Daddy,” Yifan said with just a touch of cheek to his voice, “It’s your turn cause Mummy is sleepy.”

 

“Oh so you admit that you were the mummy in that relationship?” Suho chided, trying to work out if Tai wanted to go back onto the floor, see his sister or crawl on top of Tao. He went with the third option and chuckled at the others shocked response to suddenly having a baby sitting on top of him.

 

“Of course he was the mummy,” Chanyeol said, “the fans totally got his big and bad wolf routine totally wrong. He’s just a squishy dork who likes to horde plushi’s and teddy bears.”

 

“Just remember that this Mummy can still kick your without even trying Chanyeol,” before letting out a slight sound of surprise when Yixing tickled him in the side, “What was that for?”

 

“Language,” Yixing said, “Our babies are present.”

 

Unable to hide a laugh, Yifan shook his head, “See this is why you should tell Baek off for jabbing Tao cause you are so the Daddy now.”

 

Luhan smirked, “It’s true Yixing, try as much as you want to deny it but you really are.”

 

“Yah, Luhan,” Suho said eyeing his now fellow leader, “you’ve got a hicky on show!”

 

The doe eyed boy looked up shocked and immediately threw his hand to his neck before glaring at Xiumin, “You weren’t supposed to leave any marks.”

 

Xiumin blushed and rubbed the back of his neck, “Sorry, got carried away.”

 

Yixing sighed and glared at the pair, “Please tell me that you two were just making out in our kitchen and not doing anything else.”

 

“Ewww don’t be gross,” Luhan said, able to set down the bags of treats which he had gotten, “I was never guilty of naughtiness in the kitchen. For one thing Kyungsoo would have bloody killed me and I was virtually banned from the place as was.”

 

“Yeah for setting it on fire and then blaming me if I remember rightly,” Yifan lightly kicked at Luhan’s behind with his foot, “though Kyungsoo’s got more than enough naughty stories set in that place so he can’t really argue anything against it.”

 

“Yah Yifan!” Kyungsoo said with a bright red blush and accidentally upset Yue’s position which made the baby start to cry.

 

Picking himself up with a slight sigh as he leaned across, “Come here Yue baby, it’s okay, Mummy was just making Kyungsoo all embarrassed. Shhhh, it’s okay.” Gently he placed the baby on his front and pat her back, rocking back and forth a little as he began to hum a song to settle Yue down.

 

“You didn’t need to,” Kyungsoo blushed an even deeper shade of red as he hid his face in his hands as Chen gave him a devilish look.

 

“Ohh so what naughty things have you done then, Soo-Soo?” Chen teased and gently prodded at the other to giggle insanely when he ducked down further and tried to hide.

 

“No talking dirty in front of the babies,” Sehun said, finally getting jealous enough to take Tai off of Tao’s chest and give him a returning of the face since the baby boy was giving him the same look. He glared for a few seconds and then stuck his tongue out at the child, “Man, you can tell he’s your son. Already intimidating your dragon look.”

 

“Yue’s better at it,” Yixing said, taking the now calmed girl off his boyfriend and allowing Yifan to pluck Tai away from Sehun, “Believe me out of the two she’s the dragon.”

 

“Well she is Mummy’s girl,” Yifan said with a smirk, leaning forward to press a kiss to Yixing’s lips before hearing a familiar jangle of a phone and turning to look at an already pouting Suho.

 

The leader sighed long and hard, “Well that’s our time up for today.”

 

“Awww,” Tao, Kai, Chen, Kyungsoo and Sehun all chorused together whilst the others shook their heads and began gathering themselves.

 

“Do we have to go now?” Chanyeol pouted, “I didn’t nearly get enough time to hold the pair.”

 

“You can hold them both next time until your arms fall off,” Baekhyun said, pulling and pushing the giant up, “Come on, we can’t have manager hyung blowing a gasket.”

 

“Yah Yixing’s so lucky cause he gets to spend more time with them,” Chen complained playfully, pouting for affect even though he was grinning brightly.

 

“Be thankful that you don’t have to deal with the night time crying and feeding,” Yixing said playfully, “You won’t think that they’re cute then.”

 

Yifan looked at Yixing, “Yeah, for that you’re so giving me the night off and letting me sleep then.”

 

Yixing pouted but grinned brightly at the idea and hugged the taller man, “You don’t need to ask, I’ll always help out and you know it.”

 

“And I get told off for being cute,” Tao pouted before grabbing hold of Luhan who was heading out of the door, “Wait! Group photo!”

 

The whole group nearly complained but gave into the maknea’s request because it made sense to give in now rather than have the youngster constantly complain about not getting to take one earlier. So they all smushed together with the babies, pulled silly faces a few times and then took one that still somehow looked completely chaotic but cute and fluffy.

 

Yifan smiled as he saw the picture, “You’re sending me that when you get back home.”

 

“No problem Gege,” Tao grinned happily and flung his arms around an unsuspecting Sehun, “Don’t worry, Se-Se will be bugging me to get a print off regardless.”

 

“Just no uploading to the net,” Suho warned, “and before you ask no you cannot pretend that Candy has turned human and gained a brother either.”

 

Yifan and Yixing burst out laughing at the look of shock on Tao’s face but it melted quickly as the rest of EXO dragged him off back towards the Chinese Dorms because they were due to fly back to Korea soon. Yixing still had a couple of week’s paternity and he was going to enjoy every last second of them. The small family of four stood on the doorstep and waved the others away until they were certain that they were safely on their way before ducking back into the house.

 

Yifan smiled softly as he saw Yue yawning just a little as the girl was curled up in his arms, “Oh I think it’s time for sleepies for these two.”

 

“Good idea,” Yixing said, stepping closer and supporting Tai with one arm, slipped his free hand down Yifan’s back to slip snugly into the back pocket of the others jeans, “then maybe Mummy and Daddy can have a little sleepy time too since Grandma is out for the rest of the night?”

Instead of respond, Yifan leaned across to press a shy kiss on Yixing’s lips. There was no way that he could ever refuse the other and it was a wonderful feeling to know that he didn’t have to worry about upsetting the others by not being with them for the night. It was a great feeling to be in love and having a family to care for. He felt as though his life was complete and he was really looking forward to what the future would old for them all.

 

The End

 

Authors Final Babbling

Yes ladies and gentlement and my fellow Exo-L's, this fic has offically come to an end now and I hope it's as cute and fluffy as you would want it to be. I had mega amounts of fun writing this and have loved each and every comment that you have given me so that makes me even more happier. For something which I though would just be a quick and fun drabble I never expected to get so many subscribers and I hope that all one hundred and fifteen of you(at time of writing) have enjoyed every last second of it. 

I'm going to take a mini break from writing EXO fanfiction for a while cause I've got a few other things that are on my plate and stuff but there may be more if people demand it lol

Though if you want to read more of my stuff, please check out my story 'Edge of Fire' which is mainly B.A.P focused but does feature both Yifan and Luhan as minor characters. 

Once again thank you all and if there's a sequal in the works I shall let you all know ^^ 

Very best wishes and kind regards

Chia