Chapter 1

Who's the Daddy?

Already he had been sick that morning and now Yifan was pretty sure that he was developing a thumping headache and that was before he got on the train which would get him to the centre of Seoul to meet up in a quiet little cafe with the rest of EXO. Part of him was overjoyed with the fact that he was getting to see the eleven others after so long, because even though he stood by what he had done he couldn’t deny the fact that he completely and totally missed all of them and their silly little quirks. He had kept up with everything that they had been doing too, when he wasn’t overly busy himself and thought that maybe after he had given them some time to settle down then just maybe he could get them alone to try and explain.

 

But then one night when he had been caught sneaking down into the kitchen by the director of the latest film he was involved with to get a tub of Eton Mess Ice Cream for the fifth night in a row, everything had changed. The man got suspicious of one of his stars actions and virtually forced him to go to the hospital for a check up.

 

Physically he was fine, even his heart condition was under control but he was also pregnant. Seven and a half months pregnant at the time of discovery.

 

The news had rocked his world, not initially in a good way because it meant that everything was going to have to change and pretty damn fast too. Thankfully his mother was accepting of the situation, after she recovered from the initial shock of her only son being pregnant of course, and was whole heartedly supporting him. She had even started setting up a nursery in her house because no way was he going to live on his own with a baby.

 

Plus Yifan suspected that his mother was enthralled with the idea of being a Grandmother too. Though not a conventional one which, for once, was his style.

 

Then a fortnight into their preparations, his mother had dropped the big question whilst they were sitting at home having dinner.

 

“Yifan?” she had asked quietly, “Who’s the Daddy?”

 

Mistaken his mothers words for a joke, Yifan chuckled, “You been listening to my iPod again?”

 

A playful smack around the ear was his answer, “Yifan! Don’t be rude. You know what I’m asking but I bet you haven’t even considered it in the slightest.”

 

“Considered what?” Yifan asked, lightly dabbing at his chin with a napkin.

 

“Who is the father of your child?” his mother asked again, lightly tilting her head to the side.

 

That made Yifan pause, who was the father of his child? He had no partner to easily point out and the only people that he had been around constantly around eight months ago were...his eyes widened at the possibility of the situation.

 

There could only be one father who was responsible for putting the child into him and it had to be one of the EXO boys whom he missed so much. The only problem was which one.

 

He didn’t want to exactly tell his mother that over the course of the past few years he had slept with all eleven of them, actually correction they had slept with him cause he was always the bottom in any relationship that he had, but he couldn’t honestly say who was the last one who had been with him either. Hell for all he knew he could have been pregnant before he left and just not realised it, which was more than probable but he knew that he had to give some form of answer to his mother because she deserved that.

 

Lightly he sighed, “I’m thinking it’s one of the boys...”

 

“I figured that much sweetie, I may have been miles away from you but I’m still your mother and I know the looks you were giving them,” his mother smiled teasingly towards the blush, “But which one were you with at the time?”

 

“Er...kinda...” Yifan swallowed, “All?”

 

His mother’s face fell, “All?”

 

Yifan nodded, “Not at the same time...it was...er...complicated?”

 

Shaking her head lightly, Mrs. Wu raised her eyes to the ceiling silently asking someone why she had been cursed with her beautiful son but she returned to looking at him, “Have you told them yet?”

 

“EXO?” Yifan asked and then shook his head, “No. I’ve not told anyone outside of the family and close friends.”

 

Leaning forward, Mrs. Wu placed her chin on her hands, “I think it may be wise to do so sweetie, especially if one of them is the father.”

 

“No ifs, one of them is the father,” Yifan sighed and looked apologetically towards his mother, “I’m sorry if I disappoint you.”

 

“Yifan the day you disappoint me hell will be a theme park for little kiddies to go and visit,” Mrs. Wu smiled sweetly towards her son, “I may not be one hundred per cent happy with you at the moment but you really are your Father’s son. You give out far too much love and affection to everyone...just please tell me that you only slept with EXO and no one else? My heart could not take the idea of you getting involved with another group’s affairs at the moment.”

 

Chuckling lightly, Yifan shook his head, “No, I behaved myself in that area. Only EXO.”

 

“Good,” Mrs. Wu said sighing, “now I only have to worry about potentially eleven son in laws who need a damn good kicking. Go and contact them before you chicken out and leave yourself stuck with a baby to bring up totally by yourself, I’ll get the dishes and things sorted out.”

 

Nodding, Yifan rose a little painfully but made his way around to his quite petite mother and hugged her tightly for a few moments whispering a thank you and pressing a quick kiss to her cheek. He dearly loved his mother and was so happy that she was in his life.

 

Finding his phone, Yifan sat down on the couch and stared down at the baby bump which was getting more prominent now that the time was getting closer and lightly he ran his fingers over the surface, nearly yelping when the babe inside gave a slight nudge or kick but smiling all the same, “Okay, no need for you to tell me that I need to find your Daddy as well. I’m getting onto it right now.”

 

Glancing through the phone contact, he found the one he was looking for and dialled it. Part of him wondered if the number would even be recognised but the faint ring confirmed that it hadn’t been changed which was a good thing. However the voice which came on the end of the phone was not the one that he was expecting in the slightest.

 

“Pizza to go, how can I help?”

 

Pulling the phone away from his ear to check it, Yifan let out a groan at his own stupidness and quickly got back to the call, “Whose mucking around on Suho’s phone now?”

 

There was a slight pause of surprise, “Er...do you want anchovies’ with that?”

 

Baekhyun, Yifan figured. The voice was too high to be Chanyeol’s and last he knew or remembered Kai had been banned from ever answering Suho’s phone ever again after he had pretended that the caller had gotten through to a line when it turned out to be Suho’s mother.

 

“No, I don’t,” Yifan sighed, “and I don’t want anything else. I just want to talk to Suho right now.”

 

“With olives or regular sauce?” came the cheeky reply and had he not been in a pretty bad situation, Yifan would have probably played along with this insane joke.

 

“Baek, please put Suho on the phone,” Yifan tried in his best leader like voice.

 

“Why should I?” came the snarky reply, clearly the other was in his ‘punch in the face’ mode at the moment and it was not going to help the mother to be sanity in the slightest.

 

Though thankfully he knew how to counteract his friend, “Because otherwise I will tell him exactly where you store your toys and I’m sure that he’ll have hours of fun playing with them on you. Now please I need to speak to him.”

 

“You could have talked to him a few months ago,” Baekhyun tried, not so easily falling for that trap which made Yifan wonder if Suho already knew where those toys were, “he’s not going to like it that you only contact him now.”

 

Faintly he heard a yell which indicated that Suho had finally clicked to the fact that someone had answered his phone, “I know but this is important, Baek, I need to talk to him even if he doesn’t want to talk to me because...” there came a disgruntled sound from the opposite line and the sounds of scuffle before finally the voice he actually wanted to hear came onto the phone.

 

“I’m sorry!” Suho sounded so generally scared of whatever had been said that Yifan almost felt his heart break right at that seconds, “Whatever he said it was my twerp of a band member and he grabbed my phone before I could realise and...”

 

“Suho,” Yifan said cutting into the ranting of the other, “It’s me.”

 

There was a long pause.

 

“Yifan?” the tone that came back to him was cold, almost dead and the other hated it.

 

“Yes,” he replied, fighting back tears.

 

“I don’t want to talk to you,” Suho said and Yifan could imagine the distress running through his fellow leader’s heart and mind right now.

 

“No! Wait, Suho please don’t hang up,” Yifan virtually yelled desperately, “I need to talk to you.”

 

Suho sighed, “If it’s to apologise your too late, now let it go.”

 

“I didn’t call for that...well I did but...” realising that maybe he should have thought through what he wanted to say beforehand might have been a good idea, Yifan knew that he had to keep Suho on the line, “Look I need to talk to all of you about something really important.”

 

“What do you want Yifan?” Suho just sounded tired now, like a scared school boy who didn’t know whether he should be happy, angry or sad in this situation, “I’m not having you break all of our hearts again. You’ve used up your chances and I can’t...”

 

“I’m pregnant,” Yifan said without really thinking about it which triggered another pause.

 

“You’re what?” Suho’s voice finally came through the line.

 

Yifan sighed, “I’m pregnant.”

 

“Whose?” Suho asked immediately, never one to beat about the bush which was somewhat great news for Yifan.

 

“I don’t know,” lightly Yifan his lips.

 

There was another pause before a long sigh, “Hell I can’t even remember what we did last week let alone...how many months?”

 

“Eight,” Yifan said, “so just around the time that...yeah.”

 

“And there’s no one else it could be?” Suho sounded almost hopeful for that statement.

 

“Nope,” Yifan replied, looking up at the ceiling, “Even though I was ‘with’ all eleven of you, I was pretty faithful in that respect.”

 

“Well...” Suho let out a groan, “Damn it! Who the didn’t use protection when they were last with Yifan?”

 

Yifan blinked and pulled the phone away from his ear just to check that he hadn’t called Kyungsoo in a really bad mood or something before shaking his head even though Suho was now yelling at the remaining ten boys who probably had no idea what the hell he was on about. Oh the next couple of weeks were going to be interesting.  

 

~~~

 

Authors blabbing:

yeah so first chap and probably not the best but heh it's fun and naughty Suho causing a total panic the aftermath of which should be the next chapter. This is going to be certainly interesting.

 

neeways thanks to those who have already subscribed, I'm amazed that I 've gotten so many from a very bad description and I hope I don't diasppoint. But please comment, upvote, add more subscribers and tell me that I'm not some crazy cookie noona who needs her head moved back on right lol ^^

love to all my fellow EXO-L's and see you soon