Chapter 2

Double Couple Trouble

Previously:

In class, Onew volunteered to take the attendance list in the general office. As he was about to enter the general office, he saw the familiar figure with a tall boy. Squinting his eyes, he didn't believe that he saw the same girl with him just now, with another boy. A tall young boy, that is.

He felt a slight jealousy towards them but he doesn't know why.

.

.

.

.

Silently walking closer to them, he cupped his hands and placed it on his left ear as if it would make any difference. He jerked his head, trying to listen to their conversation. Just then, the Principal stepped out of his office and glanced at the three students and walk toward them.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't the three of you be in class?" he questioned with a stern face.

"Three?" Taeyeon asked, looking around to find the '"third" person. She turn her head, where the dooes was and to her surprise, that same boy who helped her was there.

"I'm sorry sir, please excuse us," Minho kindly bowed and turned to Taeyeon "...We should get going" he continued.

With a simple nod, Tae Yeon and Minho walked away with her backpack on his shoulder. Onew's jealousy started to flare up as he noticed these small details. Placing his right hand on his chest, he stabbed it hard and dropped down on the floor dramatically.

"Boy, are you okay?" the Principal's secretary stepped up to him. She knelt down next to him, checking if he's all right.

The Principal, however, kept a straight face and said, "You shouldn't be down with just one obstacle. If you want it, you have got to fight for it." With that, he stepped aside as if nothing happened.

Hearing those words of encouragement, Onew gathered his courage and stood up.

"Yes! I won't be afraid of any obstacles that await me! Kim Taeyeon, here I come~!" he shouted with confidence.

"Good for you, now go back to your class!" the Principal ordered.

As the three of them turnaround was about to walk to their class, they saw the discipline master coming toward them and was about to give Taeyeon direction to her class, Minho came in their way.

"I'm sorry for interrupting but I'll show this lady here her way to the general office," Minho said, taking Taeyeon's backpack away and carrying it on his shoulder.

The discipline master nodded his head, "That's the way to do it, young man"

After excusing themselves and bow to the teacher, Taeyeon glanced at Minho, giving him a fierce glare.

"Where were you? Did you know I was waiting for you at the park where I was taken advantage of this morning, while sitting on a tree and read?" Taeyeon placed her hands on her hips while tapping her feet, waiting for an answer.

"I'm sorry Taengoo-noona," Minho apologized to his stepsister.

As they took a few steps forward, Minho ceased his steps.

"Wait a minute, did you just say that you got taken advantage of earlier?" he peered.

Taeyeon nodded her head continuously in agreement. "There's this strange guy that saved me from falling off the tree. He was looking at me in a greasy way that makes me a little scared" and somehow shy, she continued, lowering her voice towards the end of her sentence.

"How is that a case of being taken advantage of? You should be grateful to him that he saved you, not either wise!" Minho lectured as his sister covered her ears, trying to not listen to his talking.

"Oh by the way, when will you ever stop your habit of climbing up the tree? Not only is it weird, but it's very unfeminine. You're a girl, mind you!" he grinned.
"Yah Choi Min Ho! I'm the older one here and I'm the one who's getting lectured at? I haven't got you for ruining my laptop!" Taeyeon hit his arm playfully.

He gathered his courage and pinched her cheeks with all his might. After pinching Tae Yeon's cheeks, Minho took on his heels because he knew he was going to get scolded at. Taeyeon really hates it when people pinch her cheeks. She isn't very good in being cute or innocent either.

"Yah Kim Min Ho! Don't run away from me~!" she sprinted and outran Minho.

Feeling his arm being pulled back, he stopped running and gasped for breath.

"You're pretty fast for a short person," he patted her head.

"And you're pretty slow for someone who's tall," Taeyeon smiled, showing the most innocent smile ever.

After administering herself at the general office, she headed to her new class while Minho left for his class. There she was, standing in front of her new class as she adjusted her uniform to make sure she's presentable enough for her first day of school.

After knocking the door, she took a few steps before giving the stern-looking teacher her administration paper.

Looking up from the paper in front of him, he glanced up saying, "Class, today a new student is joining us. Please come in. Please introduce yourself."

"Good morning everyone, I'm Kim Tae Yeon from Seoul Girls High School. I am very pleased to join all of you here and I hope we can get along together." she bowed.

Ermm.. This is how high school students are, huh?

Judging from the students' reactions, she sighed knowing that she was going to have a hard time with them. Despite having a teacher in front of the school, they carried on doing their own stuff. Sitting next to the window, she surveyed the view that overlooked the school. As she was struggling with her new classmates staring at her, a paper ball came flying past her.

She turned around, scanning for the culprit. Everyone acted normal except for a particular student who was giggling with his hands cupping his face, sitted just right behind her. Tae Yeon adjusted her body, facing him and calmly asked, "Did you throw the paper ball at me?"

No reply.

"I repeat, did you throw this paper ball at me?" her voice was slightly raised. Only a few people around them can hear her though.

The boy tilted his head and faced Tae Yeon with a wide smile. His cheeks were red and that smile on his face somehow made Tae Yeon less angry.

"Welcome to Class 3B, I'm the class chairman here and it's only right for me to show you around the school. May I?" his eyebrow lightly raised, hoping for a chance.

"No thanks. I don't need a tour around the school. It's probably filled with classrooms and more classrooms..." Tae Yeon declined.

He dropped down in his seat with disappointment. No one has ever declined his offer, be it girls or boys.

"Give me your full attention, N.O.W!" the teacher slammed his wooden ruler on the table, startling almost everyone.

As the lesson went on, Onew kept his eyes on her. Kim Tae Yeon. He kept wondering why this girl has made a huge impact on him.

---

Could it be possible that he has feelings for her? He shrugged his head,”But we just met. Is it even possible?"

---

The day went to same as usually going to classes; eat lunch, doing different activities and sports, chatting. After school Seohyun accompany Taeyeon at the mall with Onew. Yoona went to work at Soshi Cafe and bump into Kibum, which she meets in middle school. Minho went to SM Modeling Company with Changmin. Seohyun, Taeyeon, Onew, Minho, Donghae and Jessica thought about the same thing.

"What will happen next?" they all said.

---

 

Next morning..

The principle asked Yoona to give a tour to their new student, Seohyun. She obviously accepted the offer.

"Morning Yoona-ah" the principle said

"Good morning sir" she replied.

"I have an offer to make, will you accept it?' he asked

"Depend on what kind of offer" she said

"Does that mean a yes?" he asked

"Yes, sir" she replied.

"I want you to take Seo Joo Hyun on a campus tour today and I'll tell your teachers that you will be missing class" he offer

"Will you accepted"

"Yes I will sir" she said happily and nodded.

She sat there and waited for Seohyun to come to the office. About an our later, Seohyun arrive at the office and saw Yoona there.

"What are you doing here?" she asked Yoona.

"Waiting for you, because the principle asked me to take you around the campus, since it big" Yoona replied.

"Ahh...” Seohyun said and nodded.

"Shall we/" Yoona asked

"Let's go" Seohyun replied.

They bow to the principle and left the office. Just as they walk out, a tall Chinese boy bumps into them.

"Oh...we're sorry" Yoona and Seohyun said and bow o him.

"It's okay" he said and looked at Seohyun.

"Why is she so cute? (Referring to Seohyun)" he thought in his head.

"What’s your name?" Yoona asked.

"The name is Henry Lau" the boy answer.

"What you ladies name?"

"I am Im Yoona and this is my friend Seo Joo hyun, but please call her Seohyun" Yoona replied and the two girl both bow to him and he bow back to them.

"Umm... we better get going, but we'll see you around" Seohyun said innocently and smile.

"Umm... okay. See you soon" Henry said.

'I'll be waiting" he said in his head.

The Girls' POV (Yoona and Seohyun)

"Hey you okay?' Yoona asked Seohyun.

"Yeah I'm fine after bumping in to Henry" she replied.

"Hey did you see the way he look at you " Yoona .

"Unnie!" she said.

'Mainhe Maknae" Yoona said.

"It’s okay" she replied.

"Anyway, there the science building over there" Yoona pointed to her right.

"The gym and the pool is there" pointed to her left.

"Sports are over on the other side of the math building"

"Ahh.. i see" Seohyun said.

"The library is right next to the girls' dorm" Yoona said

"Really?" Seohyun said happily.

"Wow that excited. Seohyun' she said.

"Hehe... sorry, I got carried away" Seohyun said.

"No worried."Yoona said.

End POV

Yoona continued tour with Seohyun until the beginning of thrid period.

"I'll get going now" Yoona said.

"Okay and you'll meet me at lunch?" Seohyun said

"Of course, I will" Yoona replied as she ran.

As soon as Yoona ran, Seohyun felt something beside her, and it was the boy they bump in before,  Henry.

"Oh...Annyeonghaseyo Henry-shi" she said and bow to him.

"No needs to be polite to me just call me "oppa” and that will be fine" he said.

"H...h..Henry...o...o...Oppa" she said and blush a little.

When he heard her called him that he kind blush like there is tomorrow and smile at her. He saw her started running after few seconds. She then started to ran off in to campus, she ran as fast as she can because that an embarrassing moment of her life.

"Pabo, pabo, pabo, seohyun"she said to herself. 

She soon stop running to catch her breath and started to walk around the school to relax herself a little before heading to class.