Chapter 10

Double Couple Trouble

Lunch went on from there and soon the bell rang. They all went to class. Some are in the same class and some have different class than other. After lunch Seohyun, Minho, Kai, Krystal, Sehun, Taemin, Sehun, and Luhan have the same class with each other.

Seohyun's POV

I was just sitting there eating my goguma and drinking banana milk tea. Then I heard Minho speak.

"Are you okay Seohyun-sshi" Minho asked worriedly.

"Yeah I'm okay, why do ask Minho-sshi" I said

"I don't know because I'm worried about you" Minho said worriedly.

“N…n…ne, I’m fine Minho-sshi” I replied while turn the other way.

“Okay, if you need anything I here for you” Minho suggested and he glance at Yoona, who was smiling secretly

“Ah, ne” I said shyly.

Brrrrrrriiinnngggggg. The bell rang.

Me, the other girls, and the boys got up from the table and walk to their next class.

“Hey Seohyun-ah, wait up!”Luhan and Sehun shouted and catching up to me.

“Huh?” I said and turn around

“Yes Luhan-sshi and Sehun-sshi” I continued

“I told you to call me Oppa” Luhan said.

“Ummm… Lulu O…o…ppa” she said shyly

“Much better and very cute” Luhan said and smile

“What about me Noona” Sehun said while giving her his aegyo.

“Ok, ok my little cute Dongsaeng” she said and patted his head, which made him blush.

“Since we have the same class, why don’t we go together?” they suggested with their aegyo and made me blush.

“Um…s...s…su...re” I tentatively said and nodded my head.

The three of us walk to class with each other and talk about what we did last class and lunch. They seem to have a really sense of humor, which cause me to laugh along with them. I guess I made friends with these two quickly. Well, every since the school started Luhan and I have the same with each other. At first it was really awkward when he introduces himself in front of class and he picks the seat next to mines out all the seats in the classroom. I was always the one that is quiet in class and look out of the window, which mean I didn’t really care. I can literally feel jealousy in the girls’ eyes and envy from the boys. Sehun is in some of my class he pick to sit next to me , which I don’t really know why out of all the other girls, he chooses me, but I’m guess he wants to be friend with me, so I let him be. Both of them become my close friends ever since school started.

End POV

Not from far away…

“Yah, what are they trying to do, taking my girl away from me or something?” Minho thought while boiling with jealousy. But Henry was also watching Luhan, Sehun, Minho and Kai gripped their fist too.

With Taeyeon and the other:

The girls started walking out of the hall way and to their class; while they were walking Taeyeon started the conversation.

“Woah, did you see what just happen near the end of lunch” Taeyeon asked

“Yeah, it seem like your step brother really like our maknae and some of the boys that joins us today and I saw Kai and Henry gripping their fist” Jessica say

"Jinji?!" the girls said as the widen thier eyes

"Yeah" she replied

“They look cute together and he even kiss on her forehead without her knowing it that day too. “Yoona blurted out

“Huh?” Hyoyeon said confusingly

“Well, I happen to follow her to the library because I was worried about her and since she’s my only dongsaeng in the group” Yoona replied

“What happen?” CL asked popping out of nowhere along with Dara, Bom, and Minzy.

“Omo you startled me CL” Yuri jumped a bit

“Oh sorry Yuri and anyone else that were startled” she apologize

“Ah, it’s okay, don’t worry” Taeyeon said

“Anyways, what were we talking about?” Sooyoung asked playfully said

“We were talking about something that happen when Yoong went to the library or something like that” Sunny said and playfully smack the back of her arm

“Oww” Sooyoung said

“Yah LEE SUNKYU!” Sooyoung shouted

“Hehehehehehe” Sunny said and making a cute face which made everyone else laugh

“Get back to the topic, Yoona?” Bom said after laughing at Sooyoung and Sunny bickering with the rest of the girls

“As I was saying, I was followed Seohyun after school because I felt something weird after we said goodbye to each other, then I saw your step brother there too and he was also follow her too” Yoona said and pointed to Taeyeon.

“Really?” she replied

“Yep” Yoona replied

“What he or you said?” Minzy asked

“I was like what are you doing and he was like I’m following her, as in Seohyun, and I ask him why he was following her and he said that he also felt something strange” Yoona explain.

"He felt strange" Taeyeon wonder as she emphasize strange

"I have no idea, since i didn't ask him and we didn't want to the lose Seohyun" she said

“Ooooooo” the girls said and smile, especially Taeyeon, Sunny, Yuri, and Sooyoung.

“Chincha!?” Taeyeon said shockingly and smiling "Who would have thought that he fall for her" she thought

“Yep” Yoona said happily

“Yeah keep going” Yuri said

“How about I’ll show instead of telling you” Yoona suggested as she took out her phone and find the video that she recorded at the library.

The girls gather around her and press play. While they were watching, each and every girl had a smile on their face even Yoona even though she has witness with her eyes. After they watch it there were fill with fangirling, giggling, and squealing.

“That was the cutest thing I have EVER seen in my life” Dara said enthusiastically.

“I totally I agree with you" Bom said and gave Dara a high-five.

Then they heard a voice coming their way.

“Unnies‼!” Seohyun said while waving her hand at them and the girls quickly look up to the voice and Yoona put away her phone. As she came toward the girls she was clueless why they were smiling.

 “What’s with the smile Unnies?” she asked.

“Nothing~” Dare said while an aegyo.

“Right guys?”

“Yep, nothing at all” Taeyeon said innocently along with the other girls and smile afterwards.

“Ok…” Seohyun said confusingly.

“Anyways, what’s up Seohyun” Yoona said.

“It’s almost time for class so, let’s go” she said

“Ok” they all said at once. They headed to Mrs. Scott 's class next and some went to their own class.

End POV

Brrrriiiiiiinnnngggg the bell rang and they all went to their class. Since it was Seohyun, Kai, Sehun, Kris, and Taeyeon free period, Seohyun followed Taeyeon to her favorite place to read her book and no one else know except for the two of them. Kai, Kris, and Sehun wanted to practice basket ball, but Kai told them to go ahead first because he need to do something.

Kai, Kris, and Sehun's POV

“Go on ahead” Kai said.

“Waeyo?” Sehun asked

“I forgot something my notebook in the class room" Kai lied.

"Ok. pali" Sehun said

"Ne" he said and ran off to the Mr. Lee's room, which was his homeroom

End POV

Sehun and Kris" POV 

“Go on ahead” Kai said.

“Waeyo?” Sehun asked

“I forgot something my notebook in the class room” Kai lied

“Ok, Pali” Sehun said

“Ne~” he respond.

After he left, Kris told Sehun that he thinks he was lying.

“I think he is lying” Kris suspecting Kai

“Waeyo?” Sehun questioned

"Because he seem way to happy ever since school started" Kris said

"Really?!" Sehun said

"Yeah and plus i notice that he daydream a lot  back in our dorm" Kris

"Ehhh... let him be" Sehun said

"Let him live his life and he seem to be more happy than all the other days we live with, right?" Sehun added

"Yeah, that's true' Kris said 

End Sehun and Kris POV

Kai 's POV

As i was running to my locker, I was so happy that I'm friends with Seohyun-sshi and all the others. I cannot make a mistake, I have to be very carful on what I do or esle i can't court her.I also can't be careless.

I reach my chemitry home room/ As I walk in, i hear girl shouting and fangirling. Why are they so freaky annoying. So I quickly group my "Chem Notes" in my locker.

I quickly ran out of the room to meet up with Sehun and Kris.

End POV

Kai arrive at the basketball court and saw Sehun and Kris already started playing with out him.

"Hey, you guys started with out me" Kai whined

"Oh hush up Kai  and grow up" Kris said

"Wow, that was fast Kai" Sehun commented as he look at Kai's right hand.

"Told you Kris" Sehun said in I -was-right tone

"OK, ok" Kris deffended

"Told you, what" Kai asked

"I told that you wouldn't lying abut getting yur Chem Notes" Sehun explain

"Ahhhh... let get started" Kai suggested

All three were playing against each other and was just having fun.

30 minutes later....

The three of them took a break, drank water, Whip ther sweat with thier towel, and chat for alittle bit

The three went home to rest