Chapter 19

Double Couple Trouble

Previously.....

Hmmmm… I wonder who will win” Soohyun question, he is going to feel the tension in the air sooner or later…..

 

.

.

.

.

Back in Kibum’s car: Luhan, Onew, Henry, Soohyun

“This should be interesting…..” Soohyun interestedly said

“But it doesn’t have to be a competition, we’re just doing it for fun” Soohyun said while emphasizing “have.” “I mean Kris and Minho are both amazing rappers and I hear them from time to time when I passed by them during break. The three nodded to an agreement.

“So what should we text back?” Henry questioned

“We could say that ‘How about we do this for fun instead of a competition?’ Maybe?” He suggested. Henry nodded and put in the text to send to Wooyoung and as Luhan sent to Eunhyuk. Then Eunhyuk send to Minho, Taeyeon, and Yoona while Wooyoung send to Suzy and Sunny.

In Sebastian's car:

Sunny, Suzy, and Jessica got the messages and told Seo that they are doing it for fun instead of a competition. Seohyun sign in relief.

“Phew…. That was close” Seo thought

After a while, all three vans arrives back at Seo’s house. They all got out and headed inside the house and change out of their clothes to something comfortable.

At Yoona’s café:

“Save me, save me, I need your love before fall (fall) ~” Yoona’s phone rang

She looked at the screen and she got a text from Eunhyuk. She looked at the message and read it, and her face lit up after ending it. She texted back to him and resume back to her work.

At Taeyeon’s café:

“Why, why, doraseo tto neon~” Taeyeon’s phone rang

She looked at the screen and got a text from Eunhyuk. Her face also lit up after reading a piece of information. She replied and return back to her work.

“Hmmmm…. This is gonna be interesting…” she thought

At Minho’s studio:

“Noonan neomu yeppeo~” Minho’s phone rang as he was looking at the pictures on computer as the photographer was taking pictures of the model.

He looked at his phone and excused himself and read what Eunhyuk sent him.

“Hmmmm…. This is going to be interesting….” He smiled. “Me vs Kris…hmmm” He fluttered as he read the last part.

He put his phone away before he goes back to work.

Back to Kibum’s car:

“Aiight, it is sent and they replied they’re cool with it” Wooyoung and Eunhyuk announced

“Sweet~” Donghae said

“Gentlemen, we have arrived” Kibum said

As they got out the car, they saw the girls and the rest of the guys.

 

After a while, all three vans arrives back at Seo’s house. They all got out and headed inside the house and change out of their clothes to something comfortable.

“Hey guys.” Seo greeted them as they meet at the staircase, “How was you ride here”

They are greeted back and responded back to her.

“Ayyyyy guys~~” Eunhyuk said as he saw them after getting out the car

"How was your guys' ride?" Seo asked.

"In our car, it was pretty fun I would say” Eunhyuk said as he laughed remembering a little while ago. Donghae and Wooyoung laughed as Kris gave him the death glare. The rest wondered what happened in their van.

“Yeah,, our was pretty chill, we got to know each other more” Soohyun said as he looked at Onew, Luhan, and Henry.

“What about you girls?” Donghae asked

“Ours? It was cute and funny” Suzy said as Jessica and Sunny laughed and Seo turned red, avoiding eye contact with anyone and went down first.

-Sigh- “why did she bring it up, at least she didn’t say anything” Seo thought.

Soohyun stopped and looking up at the house in front of him.

“Whaooo…” Soohyun stopped and stare at the house and admiring it “This is your house Seohyun?” he said astonishingly

“TOLD YOU SO~” Eunhyuk said excited

“Eunhyuk Oppa, please calm yourself” Seo said to Eunhyuk and laugh."And yes, this is my house Soohyun Oppa" Seo replied. The rest of the gang laughed and Eunhyuk’s ears turned red…

“Awwweeee Eunhyuk’s ears are turning red~~” Jessica and Suzy noticed

“Let’s go” she said and got her keys out to open the door.

When the door opened, Soohyun was so amazing by her house. He literally stopped and stared at the house. All he could say was “wow”

“Soohyun Oppa, you might want to close your mouth” Seohyun said getting him back to reality. The gang started to laugh as he blushed.

“See… I told you so” Henry said as he patted his back

“Dennis” Seohyun called

“Yes, My Lady?” he quickly ran up to her

“Can you show Soohyun Oppa, one of the guest room, please?” She instructed

“Will do” he responded. Soohyun followed Dennis to the guest room.

“Would you guys like to explore the house for a bit, just to know where everything is” Seo asked the group

“OMG, CAN WE?!!” Suzy exclaimed

“I’m taking that as a yes” Seo said and chuckled. “Let’s put our backpack and book in our room and then met down here” she continue. They all nodded.

Dennis walked Soohyun to his room on the thrid floor

Modern-luxurious-bedroom-decor-look.jpg

"Whao, I'm liking this" he said "Thank you Dennis" he turned to him and he went inside to his stuff down

"When you're done, everyone is meeting downstairs" Dennnis informed him. Soohyun nodded

He is settling in and thinking of bring his homework along so Seo could helped him.

With the group:

The girls went to theirs and the boys went to their. Before they went, Sunny reminded that Onew needed to be tutor by Taeyeon

"Oh yeah, Onew, don't you need to be tutor by Taeyeonnie?" Sunny said

"Oh yeah, huh, I totally forgot, thanks Sunny. I'll get my stuff ready" Onew said and they parted

20 minutes later....

The group meet in the living room then walked in the dining room saw Dennis and Kibum cooking.

 

“Ohhhh, I didn’t know you guys cook” Seo impressed.

 

“It’s one of our hidden talent” Kibum said as he wink at her. “It is almost done here, it will be ready soon My Lady” Dennis said.

 

Seo nodded and they headed to the backyard. “Let’s go to the backyard”

 

“Ohhh, I LOVE YOUR BACKYARD!” Eunhyuk said as he ran off quickly. The group chuckle and walk. Before she left, “Dennis, Kibum, we are going to be in the backyard” Seo instructed and the both nodded.

 

In the backyard:

 

“Whoa, it is exactly how I remembered it” Suzy said dreamily

 

"I mean it should be, nothing change from yesterday" Seo -chuckle-

 

“I have sports equipments if you guys want to play before dinner starts” Seo said and the boys nodded while he girls were sitting by the pool. “What you guys to play? Soccer? Volleyball? Frisbee? Catch?” Seo listed.

 

“SOCCER!” the boys said in union. She nodded and went to the shed to get the soccer ball. As she was going to the shed, the boys picked their teams.

 

“Here you go guys” she shouted and passed Eunhyuk the soccer ball and the boys started to play. It was Eunhyuk, Luhan, Wooyoung (the goalie), and Soohyun vs Henry, Onew, Donghae, and Kris (the goalie). While the boys were playing, the girls were sitting and having girl chat.

“So, who do you think will win the rap battle?” Suzy started after watching the boys playing. All the girls look immediately ate Seo.

 

“Wae, why are u guys looking at me?” Seo asked.

 

“Just you’re the judge” Jessica said in an obvious tone.

 

“Well, I never heard them rap before, so I can’t really tell” Seo replied.Right then Eunhyuk shouted “GOAL!” and the girls laugh.

 

“Just a hypothetically, who do you think will win?” Suzy rephrase the question

 

Seo sigh “Hypothetically?” The girls nodded. “Hypothetically, I think..../looking back at the game, looking at Minho, then to Kris, back to Minho, then back to Kris again/ I think Minho would win the rap battle”

 

“OHHHH~~~~” the girls chorus together and looking at the each other when they saw the way she was looking at Minho and Kris.

 

“What…? you guys said hypothetically” Seo asked as she saw the girls reaction

 

“Nnoo..thing, nothing at all” Sunny said and then Henry shouted “GOAL!” and his teammate jumped on him and then the resume the game. So it is 1 to 1 right now. The girls continue talking some more about school, fashion, boys, their hobbies, and so on.

 

45 minutes later…..

 

“Guys! I think we should get ready for dinner and do our homework” Seo suggested

 

The boys stopped playing, Enhyuk volunteer to put the soccer ball back and they need a shower from all the running. “You guys should shower because you stink” Suzy said as she held her house along with the boys.

 

“Yes ma’am” the boys saluted and went off to go shower. And just in time Dennis went outside announced “My Lady, dinner is almost done” Seo nodded and said “Thank you Dennis, we are just about to go in, the boys are just showering right now”. He nodded and went back in the house to finish off setting up the table.

 

To be coninue....

 

 

(A/N: I'm really soory i havent touch this story for awhile, i was gathering more ideas and thinking of what happen next. hope u huys like this update. im beginning to working on the next chapters)