Chapter 7

Double Couple Trouble

Previously:

"Yah...Donghae" he said and looks at the three

"Stay away from my girl" he said and pulls Taeyeon left side closer to his left side and left Jessica and Donghae dumbfounded.

"Yah... Onew, what was that about?" she asked

"You'll find soon enough" he replied and left Taeyeon confuses.
.
.
.
.
.
"Good game guys" Donghae said and trying to forget what he said.
"Yeah" Onew said and high five them
"Alright, that's enough, class dismiss" Mr. Park said
"Go change and go to lunch"
"NE~" the students replied.
The students quickly grab their bags and went immediately to the changing room.

The Girls' POV

"Nice game, Jessica" Taeyeon said.

"Thanks" Jessica replied.

"How in the world you play so well?" Taeyeon asked.

"Hey expect the unexpected" Jessica replied.

"Actually, to tell you the truth, Donghae hand signals me to go which direction to go to... so  ...yeah" Jessica confessed.

"Argh...that guy" Taeyeon said irritatedly

"And I was really shock about what Onew said earlier" she added.

"Yeah, me too" Jessica replied.

"Awwwww... he likes you" she teased Taeyeon and started to poke her

"YAH" she said and hit slap Jessica arm.

"Hehe" Jessica laugh quietly.

"Hey, it seem like Donghae is in to you" Taeyeon counter attack Jessica and made her stop giggling.

"Donghae like someone else and I have no intension of liking him" Jessica argues back.

"Some people say that hate can become love" Taeyeon said back and sticking her tongue out at Jessica.

"Aish~ let's hurry up because Seohyun and the other girls are waiting for us at the cafe." Jessica suggested

"Alright, let's go" Taeyeon.

End Girls' POV

The Boys’ POV

"Hey, nice game out there" Donghae said and patted Onew on his back.

"Thanks Hyung" Onew said.

"I was surprise what you said earlier" Donghae said

"Oh... that thing" Onew said while scratching his head.

"But seriously... I mean it" he added.

"Okay she all yours" Donghae said and raise his hands up as if he would surrender

"Plus I already have eyes my girl already"

"And who would that be?" Onew curiously question

"You'll find out soon" Donghae said and smile.

"Oh, hey that strategy of yours was really good. I didn't know Jessica was that good" Onew commented.

"Thanks but actually I was giving hand signal from the back so she knows where to hit and stuff. And that why I stood in front and she stand in the back" Donghae explain.

"So that's why she was playing so good" Onew clarify.

"Don't tell Taeyeon okay" Donghae said

"But isn't Jessica going to tell her anyways" Onew said

"True that" Donghae agree and shrugged

"Let's hurry up and met Minho and the boys at the cafeteria” Onew suggested

"Arraso, let's go" Donghae said.

End POV

The four of them change into their uniform as quickly as possible so they can met up with their friend. Taeyeon and Jessica head to the cafeteria first, then Donghae and Onew, but coincidentally the four of them arrive at the cafeteria at the same time.


At the cafeteria...


"Ohh... hey Donghae Oppa and Onew-shi" Taeyeon greeted them.

"Hey Onew-shi and Donghae Oppa" Jessica greeted.

"Hey guys" Donghae and Onew said at the same time.

Donghae and Onew look at each other and laugh because they said it at the same time.

"Jinx, you own me a soda" Onew said.

"You can't jinx under a roof" Donghae said.

"Awww..." Onew said while looking down.

"Alright you two, let's get inside" Taeyeon said.

"Ne" the two boys said.

As the four of them head inside Jessica heard someone calling their name.

"Unnie, over here" a girl shouted and waving her hand that the

"Ne, coming Maknae" Jessica said.

"Let's go" Taeyeon said and then linked arm with Jessica.

The Girls' POV

  

Here the girls table:
                                             G.NA                                                BoA
                           Yoona                       Seohyun          Victoria                Amber
                       (Jessica)                       Krystal                  Sulli                 Luna
                      (Taeyeon)                      Yuri                 Jiyoung                 Hara
                      Sooyoung                      Tiffany                  Dara                  CL
                        Hyoyeon                      Sunny                  Bom                  Minzy
                         Yehwon                      Woori                   Suzy                 Bora   

"Hey guys" Jessica greeted them.

"Hey Unnie" Yoona and Seohyun said.

"Annyeong Taeyeon and Jessica" Amber, CL, Sunny everyone else in their table plus BoA’s table greeted them.

"Annyeong" Taeyeon and Jessica said back and laugh.

The two sat down with their group and began to chat about random stuff.

"So what's happen during today I heard about what happen in P.E. today?" Yuri curiously asked as everyone at the table looked at them.

"Umm... let's see" Taeyeon said

"What, what happen was... Onew, Donghae, and us was having a badminton match and it was a really good game. During break, where we change sides... the girls, Jessica, and myself saw Onew changing his shirt, which made all the girls scream, except me and Jessica, we said it in our head" Taeyeon explain and blushed.

"Whooooo....." BoA's and G.NA's table said except for the maknae.

"Yeah, go on" Yuri said

"Then all of a sudden Onew said something really weird and really shocking" Jessica said

"What did he say Unnie" Krystal asked.

"He said Stay away from my girl” Jessica said as she does the quotation with her fingers.

"Oooooo.... Taeyeon someone likes you" Yoona teased.

"Someone got a secret admirer" Jessica, G.NA, BoA, and Sooyoung .

"Hey... stop it; you’re making me blush" Taeyeon replied.

"Anyways....the game was really close and Jessica and Donghae. And the score was me and Onew got 20 and Donghae and Sica were 21" Taeyeon continued.

"Awww... so close" Hyoyeon said.

Jessica notice their maknae looking really not herself because she was smiling like there is no tomorrow.

"Hey maknae, you okay?" Jessica asked glanced at Seohyun who is in deep thought and heard Yoona giggling quietly.

"Yeah I fine Unnie, why do you ask” answer Seohyun

"I don't know you tell me. You have been smiling like that ever since Taeyeon and I got here. Did something happen today?" Jessica suspiciously asked.

"Should I?" Seohyun said quietly.

"Or should I not?" she added quietly.

"Umm... well yesterday I found a note on my desk when I came to my desk" Seohyun started and look into her bag to get the note out.

"You kept the note, Seo?" Yoona said with a "can't- believe" face expression

"......." silence

"Here, you go Unnie" she said.

Jessica read the note and smile.

"Awww..... this so cute" Jessica accidentally said it out loud which made the girls look.

She put the note in the center of the. Yuri took the note and Krystal and Tiffany read it as well. She passes the note to Sooyoung and has Hyoyeon and Yehwon to read it and smile. Then pass it to Sunny and Woori so they can read it. Woori pass it to BoA’s table, they did the same thing as G.NA’S table. The last two people that read were Victoria and Sulli. Sulli handed back to Seohyun since she and Victoria was done reading it. A few seconds after reading the girls read it, Krystal started to squeal, which made the whole table squeal except for Seohyun.The girls at the table started to teasing her. Just then her phone rang.

Girls' Generation make you feel the heat
And we're doin' it, we can't be beat
B-Bring the boys out
We're born to win
Better tell all your friends
'Cause we get it in
You know the girls
B-Bring the boys out

*Beep*

"Yoboseo" she answer.

"Seohyun-ah, it's Jaejoong Oppa" he answer said.

"Oh, hey Jaejoong Oppa, do you need something?" she said.

"I told you to call me when you get to school, but you didn't call me" he said in worried tone.

"Oh snap, mianhe oppa" she said

"I was late for class, so I couldn't call you, Mianhe" she added apologetically.

"Oh, that's okay, thank god anything happen to you" he said.

"So what are you doing right now?" he asked concernedly.

"I just eating my lunch with my unnies and some other people as well." she replied.

"Have you told them yet?" he asked.

"About what Oppa?" she said.

"You know....the thing that you have" he answer.

"Oh.. that, not yet, I am waiting until its the right time to tell them" she said while looking down. But she didn't know her unnies was listen and looked at her with worried expression

"Okay, well have a good lunch and be careful" he said.

"Ne" she said and then hang up the phone. As she hung up the phone and put it in her bag, she look up and saw the girls looking at her and gave her the "tell-me-please" face. But she just continued eating.

"Seohyun?"  Yoona said.

"Ne?" she said and looking at her unnie and the other girls.

"What did you mean by "that", Seohyun?" Yoona curious asked her.

"Nothing..no need to worry about it any way" she half lied. Then turn her head to the right.

"Maknae....?"Taeyeon said worriedly.

"Yes?" she answer.

"What do you mean by "that" and "the right time to tell us" ?" Taeyeon said.

"It's-" she was about to start but someone interrupted her.

Seohyun heard a guy's voice.

"Do you mind if we sit near you guys?" someone said.

She and the rest of the table with BoA's table as well look at the group of boys in front of them..

________

Who would it be? Will the girls say yes or no?