Chapter 6

Double Couple Trouble

 

Previously:

"Unnie" Seohyun said.

"Ne" Taeyeon answer.

"Are you okay" she asked while she and Yoona saw her blushing.

"N..n..ne" she replied.

"Then are you blushing then...uh?" Yoona .

"Yah...!" she hit Yoona playfully on the arm. Yoona and Seohyun giggle and Minho chuckled because they saw her blushing from Onew smile.

"Arrrgg, hurry up we're going late for our next class, so hurry up" Taeyeon said

"Ne Unnie" Yoona and Seohyun said.

They didn't realize they someone was listening to the conversation the whole time......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That someone was Onew. He was just standing by the door because before he went, he over heard them talking about Taeyeon and how she was blushing. That made him smile up to his ear.

Onew's POV

I was about to go to my second period class, but I overheard them talking after what just happen.

In the classroom:

"Unnie" Seohyun said.

"Ne" Taeyeon answer.

"Are you okay" she asked while she and Yoona saw her blushing.

"N..n..ne" she replied.

"Then are you blushing then...uh?" Yoona .

"Yah...!" she hit Yoona playfully on the arm. Yoona and Seohyun giggle and Minho chuckled because they saw her blushing.

Out the room:

"Yes! I have P.E. next with Taeyeon" I said in my head as I raise up my fist and pull it down where my hip was.

I quickly glance at my watch and I had 2 minute to get to my next class, so I sprint to  my next class and it was P.E.

I quickly ran to the boys changing room and change into my P.E. uniform, which was:

                       

(for bth guys and girls)

 End Onew's POV

"Alright class, we are going to start with stretching our muscle before playing any sport" Mr. Park said.

Just before he said anything else, he turn around to face the wall to think what he would do next, but that time Onew open the door silently so that Mr. Park won't hear the door open, but eventually he heard the door open and turn to the student and quickly threw the ball at Onew, but lucky Onew have flexibility to catch the ball in time, which made everyone in the room clap. 

He heard the whispering something.

"He sooo cuteee!" girl 1 said

"I know, right!?" girl 2 said.

"I want to be with him this year” girl 1 said

"Hwaiting!" girl 2 supported her.

Despite from the entire compliment he gets from girls, he only think of Taeyeon as his ideal girl type from the first day he met her on the first day of school.

"Why are you late?" Mr. Park asked.

"I was late because... I had to help one of my classmates clean up after class" Onew explain.

"Ahh.. I see' Mr. Park said. "Hurry up and join the group" Mr. Park continued and pointed to where he needs to be.

"Yes, sir" he replied and bow. He ran quickly to his place.

"When are going to be here, Taeyeon?" he thought as he look at his Mickey Mouse Zenith watch on his left hand.

Just then Taeyeon and Jessica came in. Mr. Park saw them coming in after Onew stand at his spot in front to Jiyoung. Mr. Park turns around the other direction and pretends that the he didn't see them. Taeyeon and Jessica walk in the gym quietly and try to not make a sound, but they got caught by Mr. Park as he turn around.

"Ohh.. Taeyeon I know about you this morning, Mr. Lee told me" Mr. Park said to Taeyeon.

"Ohh.. ne" she replied.

"Why are you late Jessica?" he asked her

"Because I forgot my Chemistry note for homework in the class, so I run to the classroom and grab it." Jessica explains.

"Oh.. Okay, um.. Taeyeon stand next to Onew and Jessica stand next to Donghae" he explain to them.

"Aishh, I'm next to him" Jessica said quietly and disappointment.

"Yes! I'm next to Taeyeon" Onew said in his head.

"Ehh.. Jessica will stand next to me" Donghae said in his head and smirked.

As the girls stood where they were suppose too, Mr. Park announce, "Okay, today we will have free P.E. since it's the school year"

"YEEEAAAHHH!" the student said with excitement, except for Donghae, Onew, Taeyeon, and Jessica, but they kept it to themself.

"First we will do some stretching, then ran 2 laps around the tracking field, then we can have free P.E., but you go to active that relates to P.E." he explain.

"NE!!" the student said.

After that they went to do some stretching and ran two laps on the tracking field. Some of them play soccer, some play basket ball, few play volleyball, and some play catch. Onew, Taeyeon, and Jessica don't know what to do so it was awkward between them. While Donghae went strolling around the room.

"So, you want to play badminton?' Onew started.

"That fine with me, you Jessica?" she said then pointed at Jessica

~No replied from Jessica~

"Jessica!" Taeyeon slap her arm.

"Y--yeah?" Jessica coming back to reality and replied hesitantly.

"So...?" Onew said.

"Ohh...umm... sure" Jessica replied and nodded.

Onew went to get the racket in the equipment storage room and got 4 rackets. While he was doing that, Taeyeon and Jessica was chit chatting and giggling. Soon after 5 minutes, Onew come back with 4 rackets in his hand.

"Why do you have 4 rackets, Onew?" Taeyeon asked.

"Just in case someone wants to play to play with us" he answers.

"So, should we play you and Jessica play against me?" he added.

"Wouldn't it be unfair?" Taeyeon said.

"No, we're just playing for fun, ya know" he replied.

"Oh... okay, let's start" Taeyeon said

"Yeah, let's go" Jessica said.

After a few minutes, they walk to the court and was about go on their side, but Jessica heard a voice from the back of her.

"Wait...!" someone yelled..

Jessica turn her head to her back which made Taeyeon's head turn around too. They both saw Donghae coming their way.

"Yes..?" Jessica answer.

"Do you mind if I play with you guys?" Donghae asked.

Jessica look at Taeyeon and then to Onew to signal her. Both nodded their head "yes”.

"Okay" Jessica said.

"Thanks" he replied.

"Umm.. should we play me and Donghae versus you and Jessica or Donghae and Jessica verus me and Taeyeon?" Onew said while pointed to the pairs.

"I'm fine with anything" Taeyeon said.

"You, Jessica?" Onew said

No replied from Jessica.

"Earth to Jessica" Taeyeon said while snapping her finger in front of Jessica's face.

"Y..y..y.eah" she was said getting back to reality.

"You okay?" Onew asked.

"Yeah, I fine" Jessica said.

"Why are you so quiet all of a sudden?" Taeyeon teases her.

"I don't know, ‘cause I was thinking about something to eat later" Jessica argued back and lied.

~Awkward silent~

"Soo..." Onew started

"Sooo... what?" she said

"Me and Donghae versus you girls or me and Taeyeon versus you and Donghae?" he repeated.

"Umm... anything is fine" she said and smiles.

"Okay so... wanna do me and Taeyeon versus you and Donghae?"

"Do I have a choice?" she said to Taeyeon.

"Okay let's begin, shall we" Donghae said.

"Yeah!' they shouted.

http://thefortcondos.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/13badminton-and-basketball-court-in-uptown.jpg?w=640&h=427

The Gym (ignore the students)

So, Taeyeon, Jessica, Onew, and Donghae go to their places. Onew and Taeyeon was on left and Donghae and Jessica on the right.

(A way to pick who goes first, if you don't know)

 "Up or Down" Onew said to Donghae.

"Down" Donghae replied.

Onew spin his racket that was up-side-down on the floor, it spun for about 30 second. As the racket fell to the ground, it was ....Up.(A/N: Like in the picture)

"So, serve first" Donghae said.

"Okay" Onew said and nodded.

Onew went to Taeyeon and gave her the birdie, so she can serve it.

"Here" Onew said.

"Oh...thanks."Taeyeon replied.

Just as Taeyeon was about to throw the birdie up, she heard a girl shouting out something, so she pause.

"HEY, LOOK OVER THERE, LOOK LIKE THEIR STARTING A MATCH OR SOMETHING" they heard a girl said and pointed at them as everyone in the room look at Taeyeon, Jessica, Onew and Donghae direction.

"LET'S GO SEE!!!!!!" another girl said.

As the students ran and surrounded the court, they began cheer for them. Some cheer for Onew and Taeyeon and some other cheer for Donghae and Jessica.

"DONGHAE AND JESSICA HWAITING!!!!" half of the students shouted.

"ONEW AND TAEYEON HWAITING!!!!" the half of the students shouted.

The four look around the court and see so many students cheer and shouted. A few second later, they turn their head facing each other and nodded their head to each other to signal each other to start the game. Soon the game begin with Taeyeon throwing the birdie up and hit it as it comes down, which have the birdie flew to the Donghae side. Donghae manage to hit it back to Onew with and a hard hit, but with Onew flexibility, he manage to return Donghae's hard hit, and got Onew and Taeyeon got a point (OnTaeng: 1, HaeSica:0). Taeyeon came to Onew and gave him a high five.

"YEAH!" Onew shouted.

"Nice one Onew!" Taeyeon said.

On Jessica and Donghae's side:

"Laugh all you want Taeyeon, we will win this" Jessica said quietly and glared at her.

"I have a plan, Just follow my hand signals and we will win this" Donghae said.

"Really?" she replied

"Yeah" he said

Then Donghae whisper to her the plan that they will played and win this. After that, the four of them went to their places. Donghae is close to the net on the left side of the court, that is because it is easier for Jessica to see his hand signal.    

http://www.how-2-tennis.com/images/IFormation.jpg                                                               

(Pretend it is a badminton Court and this the left side POV)

"Oh..." Taeyeon said as she widen her eyes and was about to hit the birdie, she saw that Jessica and Donghae was in some kind of fancy formation.

Onew stood up straight and look and Taeyeon from the back.

"Taeyeon?" he called

"What kind of formation is that?" she asked.

"I don't know" Onew said and shrugged his shoulders.

"Aish~" Onew said and scratch his head.

"Let's begin shall we" Taeyeon said.

The crowd was still cheering them on. Taeyeon soon begin to hit the birdie to Donghae side, with the help with Donghae, she follow the hand signal that was given to her, which turn out that Donghae and Jessica was playing better than Onew and Taeyeon. Onew and Taeyeon was surprise by Jessica and Donghae teamwork after a few rounds. The score (OnTaeng: 10 HaeSica: 16).

The whistle blew, which indicate that both team break to get water and change sides.

"AHH... THIS SO FRESHING" Onew said

"Yeah it sure is" Taeyeon said.

Soon Onew took out other shirt from his PE bag; he took off his sweaty shirt, revealing his abs and made the girl scream like crazy, that also made Taeyeon look and blush so hard that her face went red like a tomato. 

"AHHHHH.... OPPA IS SO HOT!!!!" some of the girls shouted out.

"Why is he sooo HOT!" Taeyeon shouted in her head.

"WAIT... Pabo...pabo...pabo... I don't even like him" she said and hitting her forehead.

Taeyeon on the other hand hide her face from Onew, but eventually she turn around facing Jessica and Donghae. Onew smile at her as she turn around facing the other way, knowing that she was blushing and like it. He took his sweaty shirt and put it in his PE bag, and wore the clean one that he took out.

Jessica and Donghae's side

"Woah... nice play" Donghae complimented her.

"Thanks" she replied.

Just then they heard girls scream like crazy. They both turn their head attention to Taeyeon and Onew side and saw that Onew was half . They also saw Taeyeon facing them instead of Onew direction.

"OH"

"MY"

"GOD" Jessica said and blushing after seeing Onew abs.

They both watch the whole scene of Onew putting on his shirt on, grab his and her rackets, putting his arm around Taeyeon shoulders, and walk to the other side.

Onew and Taeyeon's Side

After Onew put his shirt on, he grabs his and Taeyeon racket. Taeyeon suddenly felt a hand on her right shoulder. She turn her head and saw Onew smiling and giving her, her racket, which made her blush.

The whistle blew again indicating that it was time to change side.

"Let's go" he said

"O-okay" she replied shyly.

Jessica and Donghae's side

They heard the whistle blew and they also went to other side as well.

"Let's go" he said

"FIGHTING" he adding and raising his fist up.

"FIGHTING" she replied and was thinking about Onew's abs a second ago.

End side

Both team was pass each other and suddenly Jessica, Taeyeon, and Donghae heard Onew said something that was super random and made them shock about.

"Yah...Donghae" he said and looks at the three

"Stay away from my girl" he said and pull Taeyeon left side closer to his right side and left Jessica and Donghae dumbfounded.

"Yah.. Onew, what was that about?" she asked

"You'll find out soon enough" he replied and left Taeyeon confuses.

This time Jessica and Donghae is on the right and Taeyeon and Onew is on the left. It was Jessica serve next. The game went on from there until lunch. It was a super close game between them, the score was (OnTaeng: 20 HaeSica: 21). Eventually Donghae and Jessica won the game.

"YEEEAAAHHHH!!!!!" the boys and girl shouted.

The boys shouted and chatting Jessica's name and the girls shouted and chatting Donghae's name. Others student shouted for Onew and Taeyeon's because they did their best.