Chapter 4

Double Couple Trouble

Next morning:

Her House:

tumblr_n3rnzm70nZ1rm46zvo1_500.jpg          

(Front)                                                                                                            (Back)

Jaejoong's POV:

I was up early in the morning,  I went to check up on Seohyun. I took a peek in her room and there she was still sleep soundly. I walk in her room, walk closer to her, quietly and kneel on the floor of her bedroom and then I took my hand and lay it on her forehead, just in case she's not feel well.

"Seem like she not cold and it's at normal temperature." he said in his mind.

Then I went down to touch her cheek and it was really warm.

"I'm happy that you are now my sister" he said in his mind.

"The day that you were at the park crying, which I witness the whole thing with your friend. I felt as if my heart was shatter in to pieces, I had to come closer to you and help you cheer up, even though I don't know you but you are soooo pretty. After the day, we became really good friends and I asked my mom if we can adopt you and be part of our family from now on.I was happy that my mom say yes, to let you be part of our family." he thought while caring for her cheek and he let a small drop of his tear down on her check.

She was slighty moving a little bit, so I decided to walk out her room and let her sleep for a while. I close the door behind me quietly and walk downstairs and I saw mom writing a note and put the note to put on the refrigerator. 

The she told me "Make sure you take care of her while I'm gone. Help her whatever she need, since we called her as our only princess in the house, arraso?"

"Ne" I replied.

Mom made breakfast for me before she left for her business trip with dad. After a couple a few minutes mom and dad left the house leaving me and Seohyun. I felt really sad and happy because one, I had to learn the businessman thing with dad during and after college, meaning taking classes that help me be a buisnessman and take over my dad's position as director at his company.Second, I have to protect and take care Seohyun from getting hurt, and third, I treat  Seohyun as if she was princess and I am her guardian.

End POV

In the morning, Seohyun found herself waking up feeling fresh and ready for school. She sat on her bed and touch her cheek and she felt that spot where Jaejoong's tear drop was, but she didn't know that, which lead her to have a confuss look of wonder if her Oppa was crying. She herself couldn't explain her enthusiasm, but it was indeed a new experience for her. She felt great, having someone who cares for her silently. She appreciates whoever sends that letter but she knew it was too early to start a relationship.

"Mom, I'm going to school!" she shouted, looking around for her mother.

But she didn't hear her mom asnswer back. She got up and went out her room and check if anyone was downstairs. She can see her oppa reading newspaper while eating breakfeast. So she went downstair and she check everywhere. The she try look for her in the dinning area, and there she see Jaejoong sitting there reading his newspaper.

"Morning"he greeted her while sitting at his usually spot.

"Morning, Oppa" she greeting him and franticlly look for her mom.

"Where mom and dad?" she asked him.

"They told me that they needed to go on a business trip for a while and told me to care of you while they're gone" he explain, while pointing at the note on the fridge. She look at a yellow sticky-note placed on the refrigerator. It says:

To Seo Hyun,

Both I and your father will be gone for 5 days for a business trip. Please understand us and do take care of yourself. If you need help, just call the maid and she'll do the house chores for you. Please be safe and Jaejoong will take care of you until I get back.

-Mummy.

A sigh of disappointment escaped from .

"I'm not surprise because you always take care of me when I was little" she said. 

"Sit down, I'll make you breakfeast if you would like" he said

"Sure, thank you" she replied. While she was waited she read her book. Soon she put her book down and suddenly asked something.

Suddenly she asked him."Oppa?"

"Ne"he replied.

"Can I ask you something?" she question

"Sure, anything for you" he said

"Why were you crying in my room this morning?" she asked him

"Ohhh... that... that's because I was thinking about the day we became friends and took you in to be part of our family"he responded.

She walk up behind him and hug him from the back so that her cheek is against his back and her arm wrap around his waist and said "Thank you for being there for me."

"Sure thing, since you're my only princess" he said and smile.

"Breakfeast is ready" he said

Jaejoong and Seohyun walk to the table. As she sat down, he put a plate of food in front of her.

continental_breakfast2.jpg the-best-breakfast-in-park-city-02.jpg

She sat down and began to eat her breakfest and chatting with him. Then after a few minutes, she was done and walk back to her room and grab her things to go to school. She then ran down stair and give a little kiss on Jaejoong's cheek ran to the door quickly put on her shoe and walk out the door.

 

Miami-Blue-Suite-Interior-Bedroom-Hard-R

"Bye Oppa, I'm leaving for school!" she yell from the door to Jaejoong.

"Annyeong and don't forget to give me called when you arrive to school!" shouted from the kitchen, while she was at the door and putting on her shoe.

"Ne!" she replied.

Soon she walk out the door and stood there to make sure the house id look and she got everthing she needed. After locking the door behind her, she silently check to make sure she have everything she needed.

"Backpack?" 

"Check"

"Wallet?" 

"Check"

"Key?"

"Check"

"Phone?"

"Check" she sais in her head

After that she silently walked down the path. Her mind was too occupied with the current situation to realize that someone was following her from behind, again. 

Walking down the same lane, a small boy who was holding on to a balloon loosed his grip and the balloon flew. He chased the balloon that flew to Seohyun's direction. She was waiting at the traffic light, waiting to cross.

All of a sudden, the little boy accidently ran and bump into her and fell down.

"Ohhh.. are you akay!" she said to the boy while helping the boy up.

"Ne." the boy answer.

But she didn't realize someone was watching her the whole time from a distance.

Seohyun's POV:

After I lock the door and check to make sure I have everything I need, I began to walk down the sidewalk silently. During my walk I can sense that someone was watching me from a distance, but I don't know who exactly. Suddenly my phone rang. The song "Round and Round" by U-KISS.

binggeul baenggeul binggeul baenggeul

binggeul baenggeul binggeul baenggeul 

binggeul baenggeul binggeul baenggeul

On the screen, It said "Yoong Unnie"

"Yoboseyo?" I answer.

"Hey Seohyun, it's Yoona"  Yoona replied.

"Oh annyeong Unnie" I replied happily.

"Hey, where are you?" she asked me.

"I'm at the bus stop near my house, so I can take the bus to school" I replied.

"Oh okay, hurry, arraso?" She said

"Ne Unnie" I replied

"Anneyong " I said goodbye to her

"Annyeong" she say goodbye to me

I hang up my phone and continue walking on the side walk. I waited for the light to stop, so I can go, but before that  happen, I turn my head to the right and see a balloon coming toward me and a little boy was chasing it, then he accidentally bump in to me and fell down.

I asked him "Are you okay?"

"Ne.I'm fine" the boy answer. As I help him up, I dust off the dirty things of of him, and I was shock that he didn't even cry when he fell down on his bottom.

The light change so I began to walk, but there was a car that was speeding tward me and left me in surprise, so I close my eyes and wishing someone would run to help me like superman or something. A couple second later I felt someone strong arm pulling me away.

End Seohyun POV

Minho POV:

I was strolling along the sidewalk and saw a boy chasing the ballon because the boy accidently release it.

"Kyungsan!" I heard someone called his name. That person was Mrs. Park

"Ohhh.. what is she doing here on the street with her son?" I thought to my self with a surprise expression on my face.

Sunny was Minho childhood friend since they were little and they even went to the same elemantary and high school. Except when Sunny was moving and almost everthing change from there. She lost contact with him and there friendship was fading away, until he found out the she was working with him and Changmin in the SM Modeling Business, after 2-3 years. Now Mrs.Park is married to Won Bin, who she met in London to study, Once every weekend, she would come home and cook for Won Bin and Kyungsan and also sleep there too.

So then I kept walking and saw a familiar figure standing by the bus stop and getting ready to walk.

"Ohhh.. snap .. i..i..it..t...it Seohyun!" I suttered and blushed and was also surprise to see her this early morning.

I was standing there quietly and notice that she began to walk, but I was looking right and left and I saw car that was going toward her. I quicky ran to her and pull her away.

"oooooohhh  mmmmmyyy ggooodd, she is on top of me!" he thought to himself while blushing. That was becasue I grabbed her waist with my right hand so that my palm reach on her back and my left hand was on the back of her head and move back, but I accdicently trip backward, so she wouldn't bump her head to the ground.

Many people were gathering around us and see of we were okay or not. Amoung the crownd I see Mrs. Park, in shock.

End Minho POV

Mrs. Park's POV

I saw my little boy running toward a girl that have long, brown hair, have an innocent face, and looks young to, probably younger than me, because the ballon was loose from his hand. So I called out his name and he fell down after bumping into the girl.I heard she asked him:

"Are you okay?" she asked him.

"Ne" he replay.

I was running to my little boy and saw a familiar face from Elementary, who i use to teach, but I forgot his name. I thought about it for a couple second and the name pop in my head.

"Oh, Minho!" as if a lightlbulb glow up on top my head to remember his name.

I ran to my little boy and pick him up in my arm.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked him

"Ne Umma~" he replied with aegyo.

"Thank you" I said and bow to her

"You're welcome" she replied and smile.

"You don't need to be formal  with me" she added.

"Uh..ne" I said.

The girl began to walk and I stood there watching her go across, but I look to my left and saw a car coming toward her.

As the girl moved forward and onto the busy road. A car was coming towards her direction and it was too late for it to stop. She was awestruck and shut her eyes as she was in a dumbfounded state.

"HEY WATCH OUT!!" I yelled and pionting at her, just then a wind blew by me and that wind belong to Minho. Minho ran and saved her. He ran to her and caught her from the waist. He step backward and fell back, so that she was on top of him.

I saw him blushing while the girl was on top oh him. That was because he grabbed her waist with his right hand so that his palm reach on her back and my left hand was on the back of her head and move back, but he accidently trip backward, so she wouldn't bump her head to the ground.

I ran over to the crowd with Kangsan in my arm. I was standing in front where he and the girl were.

"Minho!" I said

"Mrs. Park!" He said while both of the eyes widen.

"Umma" Kangsan called

End of POV

At school...

Bbbbrrriiiinnnnggggg!!.. The school bell rang indicating that school was over for the day.

Taeyeon stayed for a while to tidy her desk up as it was in a total mess. She was diligently putting away the unwanted books when one of them dropped. In a blink of an eye, a hand reached for it, startling Taeyeon as she thought no one else was in the room.

"ert!" she screamed, knocking her fist onto his fragile body.

"Ouch~!" the other person dropped on the floor, clutching his stomach with a scrunched up face. He fixed his gaze on Taeyeon with a wondering expression.

"What was that for? Is this how you treat someone who tries to do a good deed?" he babbled.

"I'm sorry!" Taeyeon bent down to meet his level. Her eyes were full of concern. As their eyes met, Onew realized that her eyes were somewhat watery. How he wished he could swim and drown in her eyes.

He was too mesmerized by the look in her eyes. Onew jerked his head forward to Taeyeon's direction. Their lips were a few inches away when Onew pouted his lips as he leaned towards her. 

SSPPAANNNKKK!!!!

A palm flew past his left cheek. He cupped his cheek in pain, coming to his senses. He glanced at Taeyeon who was furious at his outrageous attempt.

"What was that for?!" he asked, again.

Speechless as she is, Taeyeon grabbed her things and stormed out of class.

Onew, on the other hand, was speechless himself.  "What did I just do?"

-

"Are you okay?" his voice was ringing in her mind.

He couldn't be any happier at this moment he shared with Seohyun right now.

Minho was holding her arms tightly as she leaned her body against his. His heart beats was racing faster and faster every second. He feels Seohyun's body against his. Never did he thought they would get this close. A shiver ran down his spine as he gripped her arms with secure.

A crowd was surrounding them, checking if they were okay

"Is she okay?" one by one the crowd stared saying it with worried expression.

Nodding her head twice as a sign that says "I'm-all-right', she stood up with the help of the person who have been holding her body. She turned around, facing him. 

She realize that her house key was dropped somewhere on the ground. She was frantically looking on the floor.

"Where's my house key?" she question in her head. Anyways she herself from looking for her key and thank him.

"Thank you," she bowed and smiled to show her gratitude.

"I...I..." MinHo stammered. It was definitely the first time he experienced such feelings. It felt as if a thousand fireworks were exploding inside his body. Emotions gushed through his body as his lips curled up into a big smile.

"Yes?" she waited for a while but continued, "I'll get going. Thanks again."

Taking a step by step, she left MinHo standing at the traffic light. His eyes were stuck to her back as it slowly disappeared from his sight. After she was out of sight, Minho cussed himself.

"Darn it! How in the world did I miss a great opportunity like that!" he hit himself twice on the chest before squatting down with his hands over his head.

Seohyun POV:

"OOhhh. my house key!?!?" my widen her eyes and checking her bag.

I look in my bag and pocket furiously and panicking, which wasn't there, so I ran back where the guy was standing, and look for my key.

End Seohyun POV 

Minho POV:

"Awww... I miss my chance"he sigh.

While my head was down, I saw something twinkling from the corner of my eye and realize it was a key. I pick up the key and put it in my palm.

"I'm guessing, this is her ?" I thought to myself while looking at the key.

I was about to turn around, but then she was jogging this way, so I put the key in my pocket.

All of a sudden she aske me "Have you seen my house key around here because I dropped it here when I fell on you"

"u..u...m...mmm n..n..n..no." I lied 

"I'll find it for you, if you like?" I asked her acting innocently, while trying to aviod her contact.

"Umm...sure and thank you." she replied.

End Minho POV

He looked down on the ground, regretting his action.But soon he saw a twinkling thing on the ground, he walk there,pick the key up. A second later, a pair of school shoes was seen. He glanced up and saw Seohyun standing in front of him.

"Ermm.....Have you seen my house key anywhere? I think it dropped somewhere here," Seohyun mumbled with her eyes looking around for the key.

Standing up on his two feet, he gasped and looked around for her key frantically, But he knows he have her key.

"Heaven is giving me another chance, I'll make full use of it" he mumbled but returned with a loud shout "Thank you~!"

"Thank you?" Seohyun stood on the side as she admired him. 

"I said nothing. Shouldn't you be running to school now? Your lesson starts in 5 minutes time," Minho glanced at her worriedly.

Her eyebrow slightly rose.  "How does this guy know my timetable? Is he a stalker?"

"Not that I'm stalker or anything, just a concerned friend," he asserted, as if he was reading Seohyun's mind.

"Friend?" her impression of him has gone from weird to having a smile on her face.

Minho held his hand out for a handshake, "Minho is my name." smiling while blushing.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Kim Seo Joohyun, but please call me Seohyun," she bowed while shaking his hand.

"Ummmm..  want me to take you to school becasue you're about ot be late?" Minho offer and  a wide smile was plastered on his face. He looked down on his watch and noticed that a minute have passed.

"AHHH" she scream in her head, while closing her eyes and looking to the right.

"Hurry, get on my bike!" Minho handed her his helmet to use it over her head.

"But..But my key," Seohyun looked around.

"aishhhh.. whrere's my key?" Seohyun think back in her head.

"I'll find it later. We have to get you to school first," MinHo lied and noticed that she was struggling with the helmet. Taking the straps away from her soft hands, he gently connected it. He couldn't help but to notice her full and rosy lips. Her hair was tied up in a neat ponytail. Seohyun, on the other hand, took a quick glance at him and fell into his bright sparkling eyes. How she wished she had known him better. 

"Let's go."

He rode her to school with her body slightly apart from his back,she tried to stable herself, but eventually she had to lean against his back. When the bike came to a sudden stop. Her arms were wrapped around his waist as she gripped it tight.

"What's wrong?" she peeked.

No reply. Only Minho in a dumbfounded state with his hand pointed out at a certain person.

But they didn't realize someone was watching them the whole time, which made that person boiled with jealousy.