Chapter 9

Double Couple Trouble

Previously..

"Them?" Ryeowook said while pointed where the girls were sitting.

"Ne" he replied.

Leetuek look at the boys and waiting for their replied to Donghae question.

Minho thought " Please say yes guy, I really want to sit near Seohyun".

"Please say yes hyung" Onew thought in his head.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Well, I don't see why not" Leetuek said.
 
"Yes!!" Minho and Onew said in his head.
 
The Girl's POV
 

"BWOH!!!" the boys yell.

The girls looked where the boys where sitting.

"What exactly are they talking about?" Taeyeon questioned.

"I don't know" Sunny said and shrug.

"I tried to get something over there where the dessert and see what they are talking about" Sooyoung said.

"Hey Sooyoung, while you're over there can you get me one too?" BoA said

"Yeah sure thing Unnie" Sooyoung said

So Sooyoung went near the dessert stand, which was near the boys. She stood there for a couple second, pretending that she was choosing cupcake or a slice of chocolate cake. While she was standing she over heard Donghae saying something.

     or     tumblr_lj6h24cB481qhbrlbo1_400.jpg                       

 "Can we sit near the girls?" Donghae repeated and Sooyoung heard him asked

"Yah, dangsin-eun michyeoss-eoyo!" Siwon yelled.

"Are you okay?" Thunder asked

"No, I am not crazy and I'm fine." Donghae replied.

As Sooyoung was getting her dessert, she walk back quikly as if she didn't hear anything, but she did. She walk back to the girls table and sat down then Taeyeon and the others attack her with question.

"So what did you hear?"Taeyeon asked as the girls lean forward her and BoA's table walked over to G.NA's table.

"First, here is your cupcake BoA Unnie" Sooyoung said and gave BoA her cupcake.

"Thanks Sooyoung-ah"BoA happily said.

"Yeah, sure thing" she replied.

"So... what did they talk about, Unnie" Yoona questioned

"Well..um.. they...um.." she started.

"Aish.. I hate this" she said quietly.

Taeyeon, Seohyun, and the other girls notice her and look at her with supiciously.

"Yah, spill it out Sooyoung" Taeyeon said while getting impatient.

'Okay, okay" she said. 

"One of the guys asked if they can sit near us" she finally said it

"Who, Unnnie" Seohyun said

"Donghae.." she answer

"Donghae?" Jessica asked

"Ne Unnie" she replied

"Chincha?" BoA said.

"Aishhh, that guy" Jessica said

"So what should we do?" Krystal asked.

"Let them sit near us, I don't know" Yuri said.

"Let us, shall we?" Taeyeon said and the other girls nodded their head.

"Wait... let's see if they come to us and if not then we can signal them to come over" CL said.

"Yeah!" the girls said and BoA's table walk back to their table and act normally.

As the girls act normally, Seohyun and Taeyeon kept eye contacting to the boys and see if the boys would make the move. Then suddenly Seohyun's phone rang.

Girls' Generation make you feel the heat
And we're doin' it, we can't be beat
B-Bring the boys out
We're born to win
Better tell all your friends
'Cause we get it in
You know the girls
B-Bring the boys out

 

*Beep*

 

"Yoboseo" she answer.

 

"Seohyun-ah, it's Jaejoong Oppa" he answer said on the other line

 

"Oh, hey Jaejoong Oppa, do you need something?" she said.

 

"I told you to call me when you get to school, but you didn't call me" he said in worried tone.

 

"Oh snap, mianhe oppa" she said

 

"I was late for class, so I couldn't call you, Mianhe" she added

 

"Oh, that's okay, thank god anything happen to you" he said.

 

"So what are you doing right now?" he asked concernedly.

 

"I just eating my lunch with my unnies and some other people as well." she replied.

 

"Anyways,have you told them yet?" he asked.

 

"About what Oppa?" she said.

 

"You know....the thing that you have, the brain tumor?"he answer.

 

"Don't worry about it I survived that surgrey for two years now...so I'm fine" she said

 

"Surgrey?" BoA, GN.A, Taeyeon, Yoona thought

 

"Oh.. that, not yet, I am waiting until its the right time to tell them" she continued while looking down. But she didn't know her unnies was listen and look at her.

 

"Okay, well have a good lunch and be careful" he said.

 

"Ne" she said and then hang up the phone. As she hung up the phone and put it in her bag, she look up and saw the girls looking at her and gave her the "tell-me-please" face.

 

"Seohyun?"  Yoona said.

 

"Ne?" she said and looking at her unnie and the other girls.

 

"What did you mean by "that", Seohyun?" Yoona curious asked her.

 

"Nothing..no need to worry about it any way" she half lied. Then turn her head to the right.G.NA then got up from her seat and went to Seo and gave a her back hug and worriedly said "Seohyun-ah, please tell us, we are worried about you, the one word that caught us by surprise was 'surgrey' and that you survived whatever it is for two year, we are here for you anywhere and anytime you need us, we are here to listen to what it is you have problems" and continued to hugged her little more and her toned change as if she was about to tear up. The rest of the girl listen to G.NA and they all agreed.

 

"Maknae....?"Taeyeon said worriedly.

 

"Yes?" she answer.

 

"What do you mean by "that" and "the right time to tell us" ?" Taeyeon said.

 

"It's-" she was about to start but someone interrupted her.

 

"Hey, mind if we sit with you guys" someone said.

 

The girls look at the boy and the boy's friends. They saw Minho and other boys in front of their table.

 

"The boys did made thier move" BoA said and the girls looked at GN.A.

 

"Sure.." G.NA said.

The Boys POV

The boys smile and sat down at  table with the girls.

 

"Yes!! I'm near Seohyun" Minho thought and grinning from ear-to-ear. But someone was looking at him with jealousy, but he tried to maintain his cool.

 

"Whatever your decision is, i respected, but it doesn't mean that i'll let you be with him. I will not give up Seohyun. You may like him for now but i'll make you like me too"someone thought.

 

Henry POV

"Ehh... I see Minho smiling and blushing like crazy"  I thought as I turn my head to look at Minho at the other table.

"He better not hitting on MY Girl, Seohyun" I thought again.

"Hey Henry, you okay?" Eunhyuk asked as he he hit his forearm

~Silents~

"Ay, Henry" Siwon said and tap me on my shoulder.

"Y..y..y.yeah?" I hesitated, coming back to reality.

"You alright?" Siwon asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I replied.

"Are you looking at "her" again?" Sungmin asked asked me. He is the only one that know that Henery like Seohyun ever since school started.

"A..a..aniyo" I replied.

"Liar" Sungmin said and pointed at me. Which left that other guys at our table dumbfounded and clueless.

"Hey, what are you two talking about?" Heechul asked which made Minho look at me.

"Oh... nothing much and it not even important" Sungmin defended me.

""Hey, don't lie I was sitting here and listen to your conversation the whole time" Shingdong argued back.

"So, who is "she", Henry and Sungmin" Siwon asked. Sungmin and Henry looked at each other.

"I..i..it's...m..m..my... c..c..cou..sin" I lied.

"Yeah, his cousin" Sungmin lied.

"Okay, okay, we believe you" Leeteuk said.

"We do?" the boys question.

"Ne" he replied.

"Thank you Hyung" I lip said it to Leeteuk.

"You're very welcome" he said back lipping it.

"Phew... that was close..." Sungmin and Henry thought

All the boys went over to the girls table and Minho asked if we can sit down. Luckly G.NA Noona said "Yes". But right when we stood up from the table Kyuhyun had to go somewhere, I wonder where...eh who cares, at least Im near my love.

End Henry POV

"Yes, I'm next to Taeyeon!!" Onew thought and also smile from ear-to-ear.

"Yes.. i can see Seohyun again" Minho thought.

So then the boys sat done with the girls.

                                                                                   Seating Place                                    

                    G.NA         Kangta                                              BoA        Kangin                                                                                                                

      Yoona                         Seohyun                             Victoria                          Amber

    Jonghyun                        Minho                                 Kibum                          Nichkhun                              

     (Jessica)                        Krystal                                Sulli                               Luna   

         Onew                          Leeteuk                         Shingdong                        Taemin  

    (Taeyeon)                       Yuri                                Jiyoung                              Hara    

    Donghae                       Yesung                              Henry                               Key

   Sooyoung                      Tiffany                                 Dara                                CL

   Ryeowook                      Siwon                               T.O.P.                            G-Dragon

    Hyoyeon                        Sunny                               Bom                                Minzy            

    Eunhyuk                      Sungmin                            Seungri                          Daesung

        Yewon                        Woori                               Suzy                               Bora             

  Taeyang                          Heechul                               Tao                              Chen

     Hyuna                           Yubin                                 Sohee                             Sunye            

      Kai                               Sehun                                   Kris                               Luhan

As the boys was sitting down, Kris and Luhan came along and sit done as well. The girls were all surprise that the boys wanted to sit next or near them. Some were awkward with each other and some were just happily chatting with each other.

"Welcome boys" G.NA and BoA greeted them

"Please sit down" G.NA said

"Ne" Leeteuk and the other said and politely bow to them

"No need to be polite and formal, we're all friends here some how or another" BoA suggested

"Ah... okay" Leeteuk and felt embarrass

"Okay guys make room for the boys to sit" BoA said to the girls and they nodded. So then all the boys sat down and right when the boys sat down Luhan and Kris was heading their way.

"Sorry about what I said during P.E." Onew apologize to Taeyeon

"Oh that... it's okay" she accepted his apology and smile at him.

Everyone was talking about their own random things but then Donghae notice that Kyuhyun isn't there

"Where's Kyu?" asked Donghae

"He had to go somewhere 'cause i saw him leaving the cafeteria" Henry said.

"Hmmm... i wonder where he went." Leeteuk said it in a worried tone.

There were laughter in the cafe and seem like everyone is getting to know one another and they come like really close friends Lunch went on from there for a couple more minute and then everyone break off into their next class.