Chapter 5

Double Couple Trouble

Previously....

"I'll find it later. We have to get you to school first," Minho lied and noticed that she was struggling with the helmet. Taking the straps away from her soft hands, he gently connected it. He couldn't help but to notice her full and rosy lips. Her hair was tied up in a neat ponytail. Seohyun, on the other hand, took a quick glance at him and fell into his bright sparkling eyes. How she wished she had known him better.

"Let's go."

He rode her to school with her body slightly apart from his back, she tried to stable herself, but eventually she had to lean against his back. When the bike came to a sudden stop. Her arms were wrapped around his waist as she gripped it tight.
"What's wrong?" she peeked.

No reply. Only Minho in a dumbfounded state with his hand pointed out at a certain person.
But they didn't realize someone was watching them the whole time, which made that person boiled with jealousy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kyuhyun and Jinwoon's side

Kyuhyun was hiding in one bush and not from far away Jinwoon was alway hiding on another bush

"Aish... that guy, he trying to make a move on my girl" Kyu said angrily

"He better not kiss her" Jinwoon said

"He dares challenge me, THE Genius Evil Kyu" Kyu said

"Alright, you wanna go man-to-man, you're on" Jinwoon said

"No dares stare at my girl like that, no one? Kyu said

The two of them stay there for few minuted and then left to go to school

End POV

She look at him because he was zone out so she snap her fingers in front of him.
" Minho...." Seohyun said while snapping her finger in front of him.

"Ne?"Minho said after coming back to reality

"What's wrong?" she asked him

"Nothing..." he lied and trying to smile. He was thinking about how Seohyun wrapped her arm around his waist a couple seconds ago. He turns back head to the front of the bike and smile with joy.

"I'm sorry, let's go" Minho replied.

As he began to pedal his bike, a smile was put on his face again. She was to be late for school, so he pedal as fast as he could. and while he was pedaling, Seohyun lean against his back, so that she can relax her head. That made Minho have butterflies in his stomach, his heart was beating rapidly, and made blush like a tomato.

"Your back so warm Minho"she thought in her head.

At school....

"Arrgg.. where is she" Yoona said while pacing back and forth.

Just then from a far distance she sees Seohyun and some guy on a bike. So she try to hide herself from being seen by Seohyun, whish she was hiding in a bush. So she took out her iPhone 4 and begin to record, so that she can later. (Smart huh...).The bike stop and Seohyun got off of his bike and thank him.

"Thank you" she said and politely bow to him. 

"No need to bow to me, we're friend anyway" he replied and chuckled a litte.

"Ohh...oh okay, then I hope to see you soon"

She took off the helmet and gave it him, but when he touch her hand.... there was a moment where both of there eyes were connected and the world was spinning.

"why is my heart beating faster?" he thought in his head.

"Why is my heart beating faster and I never felt this way before"she said in her head.

Just then.... someone shouted her name.

"SEOHYUN!!!!!!" shouted Taeyeon.

Getting back into reality....Seohyun quikly take hand back and turn around and she see Taeyeon coming toward her.

"Oh.. Unnie!" she said.

"Oh Minho-ah!"Taeyeon was surprise to see her step-brother here.

"Hey Noona" he replied with a smile.

"What are you still here, we're late for  first period and why are you late?" she question him.

"I was dropping off her (pointing at Seohyun) here because she was going to late for school and I saw her a near the bus stop" he replied.

"Wait... you two know each other?" Seohyun said confusingly.

"Yeah, he is my step-brother and I'm his step-sister" Taeyeon explain to her.

"Ohhhhhh... okay, no wonder" while nodding her head gently.

"We better get going, because we're super late" told her and Minho.

"Okay let's go" Seohyun said.

"Let;s hurry!" she said in a panic tone to Seohyun and Minho.

"She is so cute when she smile"he said in his head.

Yoona's POV:

I saw her coming this way with some guy on a bike, so I quickly hide in the bush. I took out my iPhone 4 and started to record it. A smile went across my face and did a little smirk. 

http://www.kpoptown.com/shop298397/iphone/snsd6.jpg       

(have the SNSD cover be on the back of the iPhone 4)


Something pop in my head and while I was recording, I thought of the note she handed me to read.
"Maybe the note was from him..." I thought to myself.

Flashback:
A smile formed on her face as she read the lovely-written letter. It says:

To the girl who caught my attention from the very first time,

First love is always pure
Not caused by looks or fame
Only with it comes a hope
That that person feels the same

Until the day we meet again
May it be near or far
You'll be with me till my days are through
My love, my shining star

With love,
XXX

Her lips curled into a big smile from ear to ear. Throughout the whole lesson, she was smiling unknowingly. Suddenly, a thought knocked her senses.

"How did this letter end up here if the one who sent me this letter is a boy?" she wondered.

---

"Bbbbrrrriiinnnggggg" The school bell rang.

"Eghh... Finally, it's break time!" Seo Hyun stretched herself before going up out her sit and head down to the cafeteria with her best friend, Im Yoon Ah.

"Yoona, I need to talk to you about something." Seo Hyun held her back.
"Please don't tell the other unnies about this" she continues

"Yes and sure thing," she looked at Seo Hyun with suspiciously, waiting for her to speak up.

"Ahhh" she tried to speak but no words came out of . Debating to herself on whether to tell her or not, Yoona took the shimmering letter on the desk.

"Oooo, what's this?" she examined the letter.

"Read it," Seo Hyun ordered, waiting for her to react.

While reading the letter, a smile spread across Yoona's face as soon as she finished reading the letter.

"Awwwwwww, my best friend got a secret admirer! How lovely." Yoona while hugging her as she swayed back and forth. "Do you know who he is?"

"Nope. But my question is, How the letter got here?... I mean, this IS a girl's school and how can an unknown boy's letter be doing on my desk." she thought.

"UNLESS it isn't from a guy," Yoona continued.

"No, that wasn't what I was thinking. Are you crazy? Am I really that appealing to the girls, to the extent of attracting the same gender?" she laughed.

"Who knows" Yoona shrugged her shoulders and kept reading the letter, looking for a hint.

Seo Hyun's face slightly tilted as she puts on an indescribable expression. "I'm definitely straight."

Noticing the change of expression on her face, Yoona laughed. "Seo Joo Hyun, I was just joking!"

"I wonder who..." she tapped her fingernails on the table.
End flashback

"Wait.. what Taeyeon is step sister of Minho?"she said confusingly to herself.

I saw them walking inside the school building, I press the record bottom again to save it and show it to her later during lunch, so then I emerge from the bush.

"Hey, wait for me too" I ran and said to Maknae Seohyun, Taeyeon Unnie and Minho-shi.

"Hey, Unnie and Seohyun" I said to Taeyeon.

"This is my step-brother, Kim Minho" Taeyeon introduce me to Minho, who was standing next to her.

"Annyeong Yoona Noona" he said and bow to me.

"No need to be formal" I insisted and pretending that wewere close friends.

"Okay Yoona Noona" he replied.

"Hey Seohyun" Yoona said and smile.

"Hey Yonna Unnie" Seohyun greeted me.

"Let's hurry and get to class before we all get detention" Seohyun told us.

"Actually, we are already late" Taeyeon and me said.

End Yoona's POV

They ran a as fast as they could down the hall, since the four of them have the same class period, except for 1 or 2 class they don't have with each other.

Yoona's schedule: History, Calculus, Free Period, English, P.E., Singing/Dancing, Art Class (Sculpture)

Seohyun's schedule: History, Calculus, P.E., lunch, Singing/Dancing, Free Period, English.

Taeyeon's schedule: History, English, P.E., lunch Singing/Dancing, Free period, Calculus.

Minho's Schedule: History, Calculus, P.E, lunch, Singing/Dancing, Free Period, English, 

As they all ran to the class, they stop by History class, Yoona slide the door open and everyone was looking at them (I mean everyone).

"Why are you four so late?" Mr.Lee asked them.

"B...b...b...because... ummm..... well i lost my key for my house and I couldn't find, so I will look for it after school" Seohyun said while breathing heavily.

"I w...w..was late b..b.because I was wait...ing for.... Seohyun to a...r..r.rrive in front of the gate" Yoona explain while breathing heavily too.

"I w..w...was late b..b..because my... cou...s..s..sin called me and w..w...w...wanted to give me something" Taeyeon said while breathing heavily too.

"A...n..n..nd I'm l..l..l..late because I had to pick so..o...omething up for my work place t..t..this morning" he half- lied while breathe heavily like the rest of the girls.

"Okay, you four have to clean the classroom after class is over and I'll tell your other teacher that you will be late to their class" Mr. Lee said.

"Thank you, sir" Taeyeon, Yoona and Seohyun said while bowing to him.

"Have a sit and so don't be late again" he warned them.

"yes, sir" the four answer.

The three girls and Minho went to their sit and listen to the lecture. Soon history class was over and, as promise, the girls and Minho stay behind and clean the classroom. Suddenly they heard a voice calling for Taeyeon. That someone was Onew. He came running down the hall and saw Taeyeon and two other girls, so he decided to help them.

"Ohhh.. Taeyeon Noona, what are you doing and who are these girls and the boy?" Onew asked.

"Ummm.. we're cleaning the classroom because we were late this morning" Taeyeon told him.

"And these are my new best friend" she explain to him.

"Yoona" Taeyeon introduce her.

"Hi" Yoona replied .

"And Seohyun” Taeyeon introduce her.

"Hello" she said while bowing.

"And this person here is my step-brother, Minho,” she introduce him to Onew. Onew felt relieve that Minho is not with her, and...

"Hello," he said.

"Guys, this is the first friend I made since the beginning of school, Kim Jinki, aka,Onew" Taeyeon introduce him to the girls.

"Why are you guys--?" Onew was about to ask, but got cut off by Taeyeon.

"Long story...” Taeyeon finish their sentence.

"Anyway, hello" the two girls replied back.

"Hello" Minho said.

"Umm... do you guys need some help?" He asked.

"No, we're almost done anyway" Taeyeon said while shaking her head "no"

"Okay, see you later" Onew wave his hand and smile at the girls and made Taeyeon blushed a little.

Seohyun, Yoona, and Minho saw and notice that she was blushing.

"Taeyeon Unnie!" Yoona called her

No replied from Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon Noona" Minho said.

"Yes?" she said.

"Are you okay?" he asks Taeyeon.

"N...n...ne." she replied with a little hesitating, while thinking about this morning.

Flashback:

Bbbbrrriiiinnnnggggg!!..The school bell rang indicating that school was over for the day.

Taeyeon stayed for a while to tidy her desk up as it was in a total mess. She was diligently putting away the unwanted books when one of them dropped. In a blink of an eye, a hand reached for it, startling Taeyeon as she thought no one else was in the room.

"ert!" she screamed, knocking her fist onto his fragile body.

"Ouch~!" the other person dropped on the floor, clutching his stomach with a scrunched up face. He fixed his gaze on Taeyeon with a wondering expression.

"What was that for? Is this how you treat someone who tries to do a good deed?" he babbled.

"I'm sorry!" Taeyeon bent down to meet his level. Her eyes were full of concern. As their eyes met, Onew realized that her eyes were somewhat watery. How he wished he could swim and drown in her eyes.

He was too mesmerized by the look in her eyes. Onew jerked his head forward to Taeyeon's direction. Their lips were a few inches away when Onew pouted his lips as he leaned towards her. 

SSPPAANNNKKK!!!!
A palm flew past his left cheek. He cupped his cheek in pain, coming to his senses. He glanced at Taeyeon who was furious at his outrageous attempt.

"What was that for?!" he asked, again.

Speechless as she is, Taeyeon grabbed her things and stormed out of class.

Onew, on the other hand, was speechless himself.  "What did I just do?"

End flashback.

Back to reality, she shakes her head right and left to make herself stop thinking about this morning.

"Unnie” Seohyun said.

"N..n..ne" Taeyeon answers.

"Are you okay" she asked while she and Yoona saw her blushing.

"N..n..ne" she replied.

"Then are you blushing then...uh?" Yoona .

"Yah...!" she playfully hit Yoona's arm. Yoona and Seohyun giggle and Minho chuckled because they saw her blushing from Onew smile.

"Arrrgg, hurry up we're going late for our next class, so hurry up" Taeyeon said

"Ne Unnie" Yoona and Seohyun said.

"Ne" Minho said.

They didn't realize that someone was listening to the conversation the whole time......

To be continued......