Chapter 1

Double Couple Trouble

In the morning...

"Finally, school re-opens" Onew raised both his hands high up, yawning.

boca_raton_resort_and_club_a_waldorf_ast

SM Town High School

BocaLobby006_1.png 

The Hall way                                                      The Swimming Pool or Spa 

comfort-long-dining-table-in-cafe-glyfada-athens.jpg

SM Town's Cafe

Image result for Innovaitf-Office-Room-For-break-work-Off 9bc9455595101aeb1b8e897c0c09ba92.jpg

Related image

The Break or rest room

Breathing in the fresh air, the boy walked the path he usually takes to school, taking a shortcut by the park. As Onew walked along the path, something or rather someone caught his attention.

Taeyeon POV:

flashback:

I was walking to school with Seohyun in the early morning and I told her to go ahead in school first because i wanted to do something first.

"Hey Seohyun, go head in first."I told her.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because, you know that I love to climb tree and reading a book" I told her .

"Okay unnie, but class will start soon, so don't be late" Seohyun say on a worried and warned tone.

"Annyeong, unnie" she said innocently and waving at me.

"Annyeong" I replied and wave back at her, as she ran off into the school building.

End flashback

Then I walk inside the campus and wandering around to find a tree.

"Umm....yes there one" I pointed and ran to the tree and started to read my book.

Just then a couple minute later, I didn't notice that there was a boy coming toward me, but I heard a boy asking me, "What are you doing?" he said, while looking up at me.

Flicking my bangs away, I looked down at him.

"What do you think I'm doing?"

By that look in his eyes I can tell he was looking at me and i'm guessing he was looking at my fair skin that compliments my cherry red cheeks and lips. His eyes were drawn into my soft brown eyes. Getting into his sense back, he glanced at me.

"Be careful, it's dangerous up there. I'll help you down" he reached out his right hand.

"It's okay, I don't need your he-eelppp...ahhh" I screamed and was about to drop down on the ground when he caught me in his arms, bridal style.

"Gotta!" he smiled, still holding on me.

"Umm... you can put me down" I suttered and noticed how he kept smiling as me and him exchanged eye contact.

"ohh, I'm sorry" He apologize and bow.

Realizing that, he carefully put me down. He looked down on the ground, hiding away his fully-blushed face.

End Taeyeon's POV

Onew POV:

I walking to school on my first day back from summer vacation.

"I feels good to be back and be with my friends," I said while stretching my body, with both hands above my head and trying to stretch.

Next thing I know was that I was walking toward my favorite tree where I go when it was during break time and saw an unfamiliar figure, and it was a girl, too. So I decided to walk up to the tree and asked her, "What are you doing?" I  said, while looking up at the figure sitting up on the tree.

Flicking her bangs away, she looked down at me.

"What do you think I'm doing?" she said, biting onto the freshly picked apple on the tree.

As my eyes met, I felt a strange feeling gushed through my body. I observed at her fair skin that compliments her cherry red cheeks and lips. My eyes were drawn into her soft brown eyes. Getting into my sense back, I glanced at her.

"Be careful, it's dangerous up there. I'll help you down" I reached out my right hand.

"It's okay, I don't need your he-eelppp...ahhh" the girl was about to drop down on the ground, but I caught her in my arms, bridal style, just in time.

"Gotta!," I smiled, still holding on the girl.

"Umm... you can put me down" the girl noticed how Onew kept smiling as they exchanged eye contact.

"ohh, I'm sorry" He apologize and bow.

Realizing that, I carefully put her down. I  looked down on the ground, hiding away my fully-blushed face.

"I better get going." The girl went away, limping along the way.

Noticing that the girl was limping, I offered a walk to school with her. The girl was wearing the school's uniform like all girls.

"It's all right, I better get going." She walked away, fastening her pace.

Following her from behind, I grabbed her hand firmly, assisting her while she walked.

"I said I'm okay, let me go before someone sees." The girl looked around.

"So what if someone sees, it's not like we're doing anything wrong," I secrectly peeked at her nametag on her uniform. And it said....

"Kim Tae Yeon" my lips formed into a wide smile.

"Oh, I haven't introduce myself yet, annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Jinki, but everyone calls me Onew" I smile and offer handshake.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Tae Yeon, please call me Taeyeon" accept my handshake and smile. Then we both started to walk in the gate.

"But you can call me Taeyeon, Okay?" she said.

"Okay." I replied and smile.

End Onew' POV

Walking through the school hallway, everyone turned their heads, giving their attention to them. With confidence, he walked down the hallway, greeting his friends along the way. Being respectful to others, he is being well-liked by his friends.

" Ehhh....this guy have so many admirers." Tae Yeon thought in her head and felt uncomfortable.

Being uncomfortable with the stares she received, Tae Yeon shook his hand off her arm.

"Which class are you in anyway?" Onew glanced at her. "I've never seen you around here," he continued.

"That is because this is my first year here, so I might get lost" she said.

"Ahhhh... do you want to me show you around school later?" he offered

"Umm... that's okay, my step-brother will show me around." she replied

"you sure?"he said

"Yep" she smile.

"Thanks for your help," Tae Yeon bowed and turned her back, walking away.

Watching her back as she disappeared from his sight, he thought "That girl reminds me of someone, but who?"

Seohyun's POV

In the morning, I was walking to school with Taeyeon, but she told me to go ahead first because she wanted to go find a tree and read before going class and I agree.

Flashback: 

"Hey Seohyun, go ahead in first."she told me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, you know that I love to climb tree and reading a book" she told me .

"Okay unnie, but class will start soon, so don't be late" I say it with a worried and warned tone.

"Annyeong, unnie" I said innocently and waving at her.

"Annyeong" she replied and wave back at me, as I ran off into the school building.

End Flashback

As I walk to class, I thought about what happen this morning between me and my aunt.

Flashback:

Seohyun's Aunt's house...

On the weekend Seohyun stay at her aunt's house and all the other days she live with Jaejoong and his parent's house. 

I was up early getting for school in the morning like around 6:00a.m, school doesn't start untill 8:30. I was sitting at my study table, I looked at her picture frames. My family was so happy then. Now, my cousin is so busy with her marriage to even visit her and her parents are always quarrelling with one another. Tears rolled down my cheeks as memories of those days swept in her mind.

Being a rich man kid, Seohyun usually spends her time alone at the library reading books.

My thoughts were interrupted when she heard a knock on the door. I quickly wiped her tears away.

"Come in," I said, doodling on my notebook.

Standing tall at the doorstep, Mrs. Joo stepped inside my room. Putting her arm around her niece's shoulder, she patted her head.

"Are you ready for school today?" she asked.

"Ne," I answered and nodded, hiding my swollen eyes. My voice was unstable and wobbly.

Mrs. Joo turned her around and notice my into the eyes and said"have you been crying?"

Denying that, I gave an excuse of dust being captured in her eyes. Although I was unsatisfied with the way I was living, I never showed people my true feelings especially her aunt. I does not want to add more flames to the fire.

"Auntie, I'm going to get ready for school now," she said.

"Arraso" her aunt replied and got up and walk toward the door,walk out Seohyun's room and silently close the door behind her.

"I'm sorry" her aunt murmur quietly and walk away.

End Flashback

I was standing there having tears dropping out of eyes, just thinking about it, until someone tap me on my shoulder, I wipe my tears quickly. I turn around and the person was my childhood, Yoona.

"Are you okay?"she asked me.

"I'm-" I was about to lie but it got interrupted by my phone, which was Super Junior M's Super Girl

~oh my super girls, yes you are my baby girl~

~he can never see you underneath that broken heart~

~oh my suer girl I can be your super man~

"Yoboseo" I said

"Hey Seohyun, it's Sooyoung" she replied

"Oh, anneyeong Unnie" I said

"Do you need something" 

"Have you been crying?" Sooyoung worried

"No, I'm fine" I said

"Anyways, are with anyone right now?" she asked me

"Umm.. I'm with Yoona Unnie" she said while glancing to Yoona

"Oh I see" she replied

"Umm.... when does school end for you guys?" she asked

"Umm... I think around 2 pm, why" I said

"Well... I was wondering if guys want to eat dinner with me at a restaurant after school, my treat" she offered

"Umm. let me ask Yoong"I said and cover the phone with my hand from where I was speaking.

"Yoona, are you free after school" I asked her.

"Umm.... no because I have to work after school" she said

"and why" she added

"Because Sooyoung Unnie wanted to treat us dinner after school with the rest of the girls at her parents' resturant." I answered

"Ahh... I see" she said

I uncover my hand from the phone began to talk to Sooyoung. "Umm. Yoona can't because she have to go to work after school and I can't because I have to company Jessica after school" I said.

"Sorry, Unnie" 

"It's okay Maknae" she said

"I can ask the other girls if they want to go, so no worry" 

"Okay" I said

"Tell Yoona I said "hi", will you" she said

"Sure thing" I replied.

"Okay see you later" 

"Annyeong" she said and hang up the phone.

I put my phone in my bag and resume my chat with Yoona Unnie.

"Soo..  are you okay this morning, you seem to be down" Yoona said it in a worry tone.

"Yeah,I'm fine" I lied.

"Liar" she said.

"Why do you have to know me so well?" I asked her.

"Because I'm your bestest friend  since 3rd grade" she smile and made me smile as well.

"So... what's wrong?" she asked me.

"Can I talk to you after school at the cafe, where you work at?" I asked.

"Sure" she replied.

Yoona gave me a friend hug and I hug her back. We walk around school , just to get use to the whole campus area. We explore the music room, gym, the cafe/ cafeteria, and other places as well. Finally we went to the office to get our schecule fro tomorrow, since today was the first day of school, so they got off a little bit early today.

End Seohyun's POV

---

At the Studio...

"Yes! That's it. Give me more charismatic stares!" the photographer ordered as he continuously snapped photos of the 6-feet model.

"That's it for the day, thank you!" The photographer hugged the model and went away.

With his model-like shoulder walk, the model rushed to his dressing room.

Walking into his dressing room, he politely bowed to his seniors. As soon as he sat down, he opened his textbook and did some revision.

"Yah Minho, don't you want to unwind yourself or something? Get away from that textbook and give yourself a treat, you did great just now!" one of his senior mentioned.

"It's okay Changmin-hyung, I have a test tomorrow and I haven't study for it" Minho said, flipping the pages.

Changmin and Minho were great model buddies. It was Changmin that brought Minho into this model showbiz business because Lee Soo Man asked him to. Although they have an of 5 years, they managed to get along fine with each other.

"Do you need my help? I am a university student you know," he said, teasingly.

Making their way to the nearest cafe, they managed to do some revision before school reopened the next day.

Soon after they ate, Minho beed his goodbye to Changmin because he need to get to school.

"Bye Hyung" he said

"See you later and work hard" Changmin said,

"Okay" he said and left.

He arrive at the school and panting because he riding his bike quikly and ran into the school and saw his step-sister talking to a teacher.

---

The hallway was as noisy as ever. Even after the school bell has rang, there were still some students loitering around.

Waddling down the hallway with a stick in his hand, the discipline master appointed some students for their improper attire to school.

"Stop!" he called out a girl with a ponytail that was limping her way around the school.

"Just where are you going, girl? You should be in class now, not loitering around the school compound" he lectured Taeyeon.

"I'm sorry sir, but I'm new here and I don't know my way to the general office" Taeyeon said.

When Mr.Lee,discipline master, was about to give her the directions, a tall boy came in their way.

"I'm sorry for interrupting but I'll show this lady here her way to the general office "Minho said, taking Tae Yeon's backpack away and carrying it on his shoulder.

 Mr.Lee, discipline master nodded his head, That's the way to do it, young man.

---

In class, Onew volunteered to take the attendance list in the general office. As he was about to enter the general office, he saw the familiar figure with a tall boy. Squinting his eyes, he didn't believe that he saw the same girl with him just now, with another boy. A tall young boy, that is.

He felt a slight jealousy towards them but he doesn't know why.

Argghhh..

---

 The first day of the new school term awaits the four teenagers. Each of them has different personalities and backgrounds. Just how would they get along with one another?