Chapter 12

Death Date: 11-18-1914

[Jaehee]

 

"Good evening, ma'am. My name is Lee Taehyun."

 

 

What? Lee Taehyun? It sounds familiar.

 

He turned to me and flashed a smile. "Hi, you must be Jaehee. I heard about you from my mom. Its nice to meet you," he said as he reached out his hand.

 

"Yeah, nice to meet you too," I replied as I forced a smile. His name sounds familair but I can't remember where I heard it. After we shook hands, we headed to the kitchen for dinner.

 

My mom kept chatting with her friend as we ate our dinner while I silently finished my food. Seated in front of me was Taehyun, and I could tell that he was also feeling somewhat out of place.

 

"Jaehee, why don't you clean the kitchen while I show them around the house," mom ordered after she and her friend emptied their plates. "They'll be staying for the night."

 

I nodded, "alright."

 

Taehyun stood up from his seat and picked up the used plates, "I'll help you."

 

"Aww, that's my boy. Alright kids, I hope you two could also get along like us," his mom sweetly said. Beside her was my mom with a large grin plastered on her face. She doesn't even have to speak, I can read her mind clearly right now.Ugh, mom and her matchmaking ways.

 

"You can watch television at the living room. I'll finish the dishes," I told him as I put on the gloves.

 

"No, its alright." He took the gloves from me and wore it instead. "I told you I'll help you, right? Just wipe the table for me please," he reminded and started soaking the dishes into the water.

 

Since I'm too tired to argue, I just followed what he said. I took a dry kitchen towel and wiped the table. We didn't really talk much since I'm not really good at talking with people I just met.

 

I glanced at him from time to time and it seemed like he really enjoyed cleaning. The whole time he was washing the dishes, he was humming a song.

 

-------

 

It was already a few minutes past 1 am when the house was finally quiet. Our visitors were already sleeping on the room next to mine which used to be my older sister's room.

 

I was preparing myself to sleep when somebody knocked on the door. It was mom.

 

"Did you two get along well?" she asked with a teasing tone.

 

I sighed. "Mom, what are you talking about? If you're planning of matching us up, please don't. I have no plans of even getting married."

 

She frowned. "My godness. What do I do with you and your sister? One goes to Japan to meet his Japanese idols and the other don't even want to get married. How am I supposed to have grandchildrens this way?"

 

"Eyy mom, what if unnie's idols notice her back?" I held her hands and added, "Mom, there's still chance."

 

"Aigoo, this kid. Your sister will end up getting old alone waiting for that time." She chuckled as she jokingly pinched my sides. "But really though, isn't Taehyun handsome? He'll be tranferring in Seoul uni next month too. Isn't that great as a boyfriend?"

 

I puffed my cheeks. "Mom," I whined.

 

She sighed, finally giving up. "Alright. Alright. Good night." She smiled before going out of my room.

 

Now that I think about it, Taehyun isn't really that bad. Lee Taehyun. His name is very familiar.

 

 

All of a sudden, a scene flashed in front of me. It was very blurry but I could hear clearly.

 

"Hi, my name is Lee Taehyun. I like black and love sleeping. Nice to meet you."

 

What is this?

 

*************************************

 

A/N] Finally, after a million years, an update. Its short though.

Sorry for the wait. Just got busy with school, I'll be 4th year in college soon. Yay.

Shameless promotion: follow me on twitter juseyo @tiemean486 hahahaha

XOXO ❤