Chapter 8

Racer Nana vs Chef Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She watched him as he puts the ice wrapped with a towel on her right arm, squinted his eyes on the bruises as he took away the ice, slowly traces the bruise with his fingers. She groaned when he created a circle on the bruises using his thump, and pushed it slightly. She hissed then, hinted him that even a slight push was hurting her, making him tilted his head and pinned a look at her, still trying to relieving the pain with his warmth as his fingers are still doing its’ job, tracing around the bruises, this time, slowly. Nana roams her eyes somewhere else when he titled his head, looking straight at her with the soothing eyes of him. She roams around; found that she was in kitchen rest room- which she read it on the board beside the locker-, just them alone sitting on the available chair. She did not know the place and she did not even remember how she was there as she was in the train of thought when he pulled her away from the scene, fuss scene to be exact. But she did not know why she cared nothing about that, did not even wonder where was it, the nervous spark did not even attack her at that time, knowing that she was in the right hand, him. The mister stranger.

“Is it hurt?” He whispered then, finally, after the whole silent treatment, he asked her that. “If it still hurt, I think we should go to the hospital. This bruises, it look bad and the nail mark look like a deep cut though it’s just a mark. Want to go there? With me?” She smiled as she noticed the concern in his voice and Nana shook her head when he raised his eyebrows at her, a sign that she did not want to be treating with a medicine for that. Seriously, it was hurt but to go to the hospital, just for that, hmmm, sounded reaching for her.

“I’m okay. Just a slight bruise does not mean that it will kill me. Look, I still can raise my… auch!” And she yelled in pain after that, after she tried to prove him that she was okay, quickly raised her arm, it seems fine but after she tried to sway it a little, she gritted her teeth in pain after that. He noticed it as he immediately took her arm and pulled her closer towards him and he took a sneak on the back of her arm, and looked at her after that.

“It’s swollen. He gripped you too hard and he does not just left his mark and bruises, but a swollen arm for you as well. It can’t be like this, let’s report it. What if he finds for you again and tries to do it again? Does he know your home?” He said, sounded so worried for her and Nana could not help it but pressed her lips together, to hide her smile. But the smile faded away as she remembered something. The swollen arm, she’d be fine with it but, but she had to practice and most important, she could not drive as she felt hurt even when she swayed it a little, so she was sure she could not drive in that condition.

“Is it true? Is it really swollen?” And she asked, so weak after she realized that. “It should be fine in a day, right?” She asked him then, causing him to look at her and chuckled softly.

“I’m not a doctor, miss. If you want to know it, you better go to the hospital. But I’m sure that it’s not a bone fracture or something worse; after all, you’re not that weak, right? I mean, even though I really want to punch him for pull and grip you hard like that, but it’s relieve as he did not do something worse, you know something like… can give you a bone fracture for real,”

And what was that? It sounded so cynical in her ears and she could not help but pouted. They were okay for the first ten minutes and then after that, everything he said, yeah she admitted that he said the truth but he was back to his annoying side which she was annoyed by him.

“Can’t you be nicer towards me as I’m hurting right now?” She asked again, without thinking, as she just let’s out what she thought at that time. Biting her lips, she tapped her forehead slowly using her left hand, lowered her head after that as she was too embarrassing to look at him at that time. Just how much did she embarrass herself in front of him for that day? Too much and she lost counting it.

“Great. Now you’re asking me that, after this I don’t know what you will ask me. Am I looking like I’m a custo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter