Chapter 5

Racer Nana vs Chef Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Bull!” She leaned backward, taken aback when he said that, not that she did get used to it- Hanbyul always said it when he mad at something but the way he said it, it was calm yet mysterious. It was hard to explain, but she could say that he was angry at that time though he still acted calm, as the more she studied him, the more she could see the traces of anger at that time, the hardened jaw, the flicked eyes and the gritted teeth. Even though he tried to hide but his calm curse did not work properly at that time. It was showed, crystal clear though she did not know the reason for him to act like that but, but… Nana tapped her legs softly while playing with her fingers, the fact she knows that he was getting angry, she should happy with it but she was scared of him. Pinching her wrist, she takes a deep breath to compose herself, trying to do something about the tension atmosphere but she was boiled in anger when he kept accuse her.

“I don’t know what in your mind and I’m not sure if you’re insane or not but miss, I don’t think that you should teach my sister the lifestyle of yours. Don’t teach her the bad things! Even if you’re angry at me, I think that you’re very childish or should I say you’re playing dirty because you’re targeting my sister instead!” She chuckles in disbelieve then, when she found her compose, when she tried to keep holding her anger. She believed that was not accusation but hey, it was like a straight insult towards her. Though she wanted to retort but he cuts in again, still insulting her with the calm self of him. “Though she is not an underage, but to give my permission for her to watch your game or whatsoever, sure enough it is not just a race but it’ll lead her to… you know… sort of drugs or to men…and I”

Okay, that’s it. She could not stay there any longer caused she might try to break his lumps apart, or rips his lips so that he could not speak anymore. Like she said, though he tried to reasoning something or accusing her- maybe- but it was like insults towards her plus the way he said it, she found that he was too annoying for her when he leaned backwards, pinned his calm gaze on her while tapping his fingers on the top of the table.

“Good then,” She retorted back, smirked while looking at him who was eyeing her in confusion, she bites her lips slowly, not that he was extra good looking or what, but she tried to calm her anger as she knew that it would be burst soon. With him, it was wasting her time to blabbering or released her anger on him because she knows that this guy- who was happened to sit in front of her in a small café which he found it when she said that she wanted to talk with him- that guy would never waver or even taken aback even if she slapped him hard or punched him on the pretty face of him, like never, she guessed though she really wanted to… honestly she wanted to kill him instead of slap or punch him. It would be the best thing for her when he already gone… okay Nana, don’t do that because it’s a crime, she calmed herself and continued after their atmosphere fills in silent. “So I think it will be the best to keep your sister away from our dirty life and I think I’m just done my work here.”

“Huh?” Maybe he did not get what she said, she was not being nice there though she knows that she talked in flat tone but in case he did not get it, she would say something and makes him left wonder so that, he should think about it and seeking for the answer after that. It was sarcasm anyway!

“Remember, I just promise to ask on her behalf for your permission, but I don’t promise her to coax you to agree with it. What a lucky girl? She has the best brother in the world,” And it manages to make Chanyeol reacting with raising his eyebrows and swiftly flashed his smile, though he tried to hide it but she caught him. His smile was beautiful but she was too angry to adore that smile at that time. “The one who is always keeping her sister away from the real world, the one who like it if his sister is a forever alone, no friends to talk with. I’m sure her brother will feel lucky after this, after his sister is rebelling, I’m sure he will be happy for that though we know that if she has the limited time to spend outside, I’m sure it’s not just watching a race but more than that, maybe she tried something different, taking drugs like her brother said as racing will lead to bad things. Oh! It’s not about racing though, but rebellious kids will do everything to show everyone that she is a queen.”

“What do you mean by that?” She faked her laugh when he asked her that, looking at his eyes that were full of curiosity, she knew that little did she succeed in making him wonder about her blabbering words; even she did not understand it as well. She just spill what she could say at that moment, without taking time to think first. She had a bad intention after he insulted her work but first or foremost, she wanted to make him wonder over her words and she wanted him to feel worried for the first time, and she laughed in satisfaction when he looked worry for real, just look at his movement at time, he keeps tapping his legs and bites his lips. No more calm as she could only see the trace of worried, might be worried for her words or might be understand her points at that time and might be realized that rebellious kids is dangerous. Very!

“I mean, if your sister tries to be rebel, I think… you’ll face a nightmare after that and then, I welcome your sister to my lifestyle, I mean bad and dirty lifestyle like me. For that, I’ll keep waiting and be patience for that. So mister, be more strict to your sister, please~” Her tone was full of cynical, she knew it as the calm looking man started to waver for her words. He was wavering, she repeated he was wavering. Even she could not be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter