Chapter 2

Racer Nana vs Chef Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you,” That was all, all he said towards her when they pulled away from their supposed to be fake kiss (as he realized that the mad and grumpy woman was not there, might already leaving them ), by mean he supposed to put his thump on her lips like she watches in the television but he did not, in fact he really kiss her, for real even though he did not bites her lips to intrude in which she could say that it was a safe move from him, if he, if he does that, she knows how to wake up and pull away but the innocent kiss from him manage to make her stiffen her body and her brain could not work properly, causing her to stay in his kiss and her heart did skip a beat at that time. Damn it!

She takes her deep breath when he ruffles her hair softly and walked pass her, causing her realized something. At that time, instead of blushing for his act, her temper raised as she realized that he supposed to explain and apologize towards her, not simply thanks her and leave away. She gritted her teeth in annoyance, a sign that her brain works properly at that time, not just froze there when he leaves.

Turning around, she yells then, thanks to the empty way, she did not catch anyone attention at that time, not was like THEM before, “Hey stranger! Either you’re stupid or you’ve no common sense in that thick skull of yours. I know that you’re pretty, may prettier than me even for a man but… when you did something like that, you should’ve apologies, not thanks me like that!”

But it was not enough, so she added again, still yelling as the anger was taken over her, “As I said, I’m not interested but you still doing that, so it means that you force me to do so. Once again Mister Stranger, you are not just stupid and have no common sense but you’ve no basic manner as well. That’s all I want to say. Oh! Both of you… I mean you and your girl just now, both of you is suitable for each other, should I say no manner couple.”

She smirked after he turned around and looked at her, but instead of the traces of anger, he looks calm. He did not smile but he did not look like he was angry either. She was startled by that fact, not because he was yelling at her but because of his look, he looks so hard to read. As an observant person she is, she was failing to observe and to read him at that time. The more she looks at his calm face, the more it was confusing for her. He should at least grit his teeth or hardened his jaw at that time but all of that could not be finding on his face. But he was not smiling either!

Chuckled in disbelieve, she turned around and walked away as she did not have an energy left to keep thinking about that stranger. For the kiss, she would let it slid, not because she was not angry but she was taken aback with his expression at that time, so calm yet so… forget it, it could not get anywhere with that way. Nana sighed in frustration; everything was against her that day, just thirty minutes before she heard a completely nonsense news which she had to be a partner for her ex, and then five minutes before a stranger kissed her without saying sorry for her and then at this time, she was frustrated alone as she wants to make the stranger lose his patience but she could not. What a lucky day for her? Yeah, she was being cynical at that time. In fact, she was unlucky. Very!

“If that what you want, I’m sorry then. Miss!” Nana heard he was shouting from far away, sarcastically, she means his tone like asking for a punch in the pretty face of him. She heaved a deep breath then, without turning back just to look at his calm face, sorry she could not handle someone like him, even her true side was ly open itself, showing the truth her which she avoided before.

“Just don’t show your face in front of me,” She shouts then, acting nonchalant when she heard his cynical laugh, walking towards Hanbyul’s house without saying anything after that. She loses, even they have not declared about the argument thingy which she assumes that it was only her side of argument and she was the one and only participator without the other side to argue with, she loses and she admits that.

 

 

 

“Sleepy?” Nana asked towards the latter who rubbing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter