Final

Racer Nana vs Chef Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three Years after…

Nana reached the other side of bed, blindly feeling if the other person was present there, only to gasp out loud when the person puts her arm back on her waist and hugged her tightly. She smiled at that, after several days she slept alone, finally his presence fills her empty heart again. It was literally hard to cope with everything when he was away for business trip, only God knows how she felt at that time. It was a must to have him beside her every day, so when he was not, she felt uncomfortable, tired and lonely.

Nana turned around to see him; he narrowed down their gap by pulling her closer towards him. She looked at his features and traced her fingers on his face. She missed him so much. Actually, she did not know he would come back this faster; she thought the business trip would be over in a week. She smiled as she looked at the peaceful, sleeping face of him. He looked like a baby whenever he slept, no more the calmness of him. He came out very genuine. Nana giggled at her thought, it was not like he was in his old state anymore, and she means he displayed his feeling more natural than before. When the early stage of knowing each other, she could say that Park Chanyeol almost have no feeling, he’d only showed his calmness. But right after they got married, he was different; he seems more honest and genuine in his action which it was a big change of him. Oh! And yes, he was a romanticist.

“What time is it, Honey?” She woke up from the train thought of her and reached for the phone on the small table beside the bed and turned to him again.

“It’s four in the morning. When did you come back?” Her voice was huskier because she just woke up from sleep. Nana cleared , and he chuckled at that.

“One o’clock.” She nodded then, smiling. “I thought of surprise you but you’re already sleeping and I didn’t want to wake you up. You must be very tired.”

He said then, pulling her closer towards him again and rested his nose on her neck, nuzzling the sweet sense of hers, he told her before. She found out that it was his habit to nuzzle her neck and she wondered about it, so she asked him. And he said that it was because she smells nice and sweet, it became his favorite spot until right now. Well, there was nothing she could do to prevent him doing that, after all he’s her husband and she was glad to hear something like that from him. He was a person who was practicing ‘Action speaks louder than words’, so it was a lifetime chance to hear him saying something like that, well remembered that he used to confess and saying he just falling for her, she did not surprised with it.

“I was having a great battle yesterday and I passed out early last night. It’s hard, because you’re not here.” He chuckled then, opened his eyes and looked at her before leaned in and kissed the tip of her nose.

“Sleep, Honey. We don’t know when will we get to sleep so peaceful like this, right?” She nodded, and pulled him closer, smiling when he puts her head on his arm. She gets use to sleep on his arm every night, so he was not there with her, it felt incomplete. Now, she gets back her ‘human pillow’.

“Wake me up by six if I didn’t wake up. Here’s too comfortable, I doubt I can wake up easily.” He chuckled and kissed her lips which she smiled at that before pushed him softly when he started to steal kisses on her lips again and again before he was drowning himself in that kiss, kissing her passionately. It he keeps going, she did not know whether she got to sleep right away or not. “Hey, Park Chanyeol. Y-You tell me…hmm…to s-sleep. Wait!”

Her words were shattered away and barely audible when she uttered it as he was kissing her open mouthed. Nana sighed in frustration and smacked his chest lightly, asking him to stop. She sighed in relieved when he pulled away, and looked at her lovingly. Nana abruptly leaned backward when he tried to kiss her again. She rolled her eyes shortly after, knowing that once he started; there was no way for him to stop halfway. She knew him very well.

“You tempt me, baby. With the plum lips of yours, I don’t think I can handle it. Being away for days isn’t helping either.” He said then, pulling her closer and rested his head on her neck. Nana closed her eyes, thinking that he might finally slept but were taken aback shortly after as he went uncontrolled again as he gently blew and bits her neck softly. Oh My God, who could stop him?

“Honey…” Nana pushed his head and cupped his face after that, tightly, in case he lost control again. She kissed the tips of his nose and he pouted when she pulled away and gapped herself from him. Nana shook her head and giggled, seeing his immature behavior, the cute side of him. “It isn’t like I didn’t want it but I’m very tired. Can you spare me for a day? I promise, I’ll pay it back after this, with a great one.”

He raised his eyebrows at her, interested with her offer. Nana shrugged off when she saw the twinkles in his eyes, well, he totally fall into her negotiation.

“And… please elaborate the GREAT word to me. If it isn’t that great, then I guess I’ll eat you up right at this moment when you finish.” Nana was blushing; Chanyeol uttered it in a low, naughty and ual tone of him. Ah! She really falls in love with him again and again when he did that, she liked when he spoke towards her with that tone of him. Park Chanyeol-ah, your wife was already head over heels at you.

“You’ll know once I did it.” She said again, tried to negotiate him when he just smirking at her.

“Promises are like a contract, we’ve to state every single thing clearly and precisely.” There, there, he really had way to make everything possible for him. Nana was silent at that, speechless. Of course she could not talk back at him, she always lost in every debate they had so far anyway. “Well, anything you want to say, Hon? I mean… did you still try to negotiate with me?”

Nana shook her head slowly and pouted, making him laughed at her. She pouted again, only to get a kiss on her lips again.

“Don’t pout, it’s irresistible.” He said while gathered her in his arms and stealing kisses on her lips again. Nana widened her eyes in anger, only to lets a soft scream when he settled his body on top of hers, totally locked any of her movement after that.

“W-what are you doing?” Her face heats up. “Let me go, I’m serious when I said I’m tired.”   

“I won’t,” He whispered at her as he leaned down, his hot breath hits her face; make her face heated up more. It was already almost two years and half since they vowed each other, got married and living as husband and wife, but she still flushed in red whenever they were in intimate session. “You . This much… And I can’t get enough of you because of that,” Nana inhaled a quiet breath, barely remembered what she did to have her husband to want it no matter what.

“Since when…” She paused when he hushed her with a kiss. Nana shook her head and wrapped her arms around his neck and played with the back of his hair. ‘This will not end if I insist and being stubborn likes him.’ With a sigh, she pushed the back of his head softly towards her and claimed his lips, kissing him deeply. Nana pulled away and looked straight into his dark and big orbs while smiling. “Well there, anything for you, Husband. My one and only…take me then.”

He chuckled and kissed the top of her head, a sensual smile appeared across his lips before he leaned down and kisses her forehead, and she closed her eyes when he kissed her eyelids. A giggled come out from her he playfully bits her left cheek before he kissed her both of her cheeks, the round cheeks of her as she was gaining weight lately. She felt his arms embracing her as he narrowed down and kissed her lips, leaving her breathless. His fingertips were dancing around her body, created a different wave in her body. She was star struck even with a little movement, seducing her for more.

 Nana wanted to catch some breathe but fail as he kept kissing her deeply, teasing her with the skill lips of him. A curve of his lips went upward when she was giving in and returning his kiss. She groaned when he bits her lips and intruded the side part of , massaging and coaxing it with a skill tongue of him. Nana breathes went lower and deeper, damn, he was a good kisser. She was helplessly drowning in his kisses. The eagerness to dominate it fails like that as well.

 She could not help but to give the sound of delight when he accidently touch the side of her . He left and gaze at her lovingly while gasping for air. Nana caught some air and bits her lips, feeling that it was a little swollen but she cares nothing about that. The tiredness washed away like that, and changed it to a different feeling. The heart thumped so hard, felt like it was their first night together. As they were being away for days, it was really effecting and calling back her feeling. Lately, she admitted that they barely had time for it and sometimes, he was complaining saying that she did not love him anymore and even having a big fight because of it. It was not like she did not love him anymore but the busyness keeping her away from him.

“I love you so much.” He said then, caressing her face slowly.

“I love you too.” She answered, genuine and honest.

Nana’s mind did care nothing, all she cares was to have him all over again, pouring back her feeling at him like she used too. She pulled him closer and kissed him again. She wanted to show that her feeling was not vanishing for him. She wanted to show Chanyeol that she meant every word she uttered to him at the moment.

She locked her fingers with the back of his hair when his hands slowly making its’ way to her night gown and pulled the straps down, leaving her delicate bare shoulders. He leaves her lips and traces his kisses down, planted a kiss on her jaw and neck, before he trailed up and nibbling her earlobe which she reacted it with a soft moan. Nana bit her lips as he gradually pulled down the night gown, exposing her body, leaving her with no more clothing on.

His eyes wandered around her body while his hands was skillfully doing its’ job, tracing her body as he wished. Nana gulped her saliva and a deep pleasure moan come out from as he ascended down, claiming and leaving a hickey all over her body. No more barriers to overcome and flesh meeting flesh. Both of them went crazy in love, faintly sighed when they feels their skin against each other, making both drowning in pleasure and satisfaction. Excitement almost burned the four wall room, but burning their body, soul and feeling, as they fill their heart with the loves word and action.

She deepen her nails on Chanyeol’s back as his touch was driving her crazy, to the point that she did not want him to stop, willingly making love with him. She too, wanted to show him that she could not get enough for him, to apologize towards him for all before, as she sometimes rejecting to be with him, feeling she was too much for always did not care about his needs’ and feeling that she was not a good wife for him. Well, she admitted that she needs it too, same like him.

 

---

 

Nana yawned and rubbed her eyes. She checks the clock on the small table beside the bed, shooting up right away when she realized that she woke up very late at that morning, and it was his first morning together after being away. She turned to look at the other side of the bed, found that he was not present, only a pillow and her night gown placed on that side. Nana wore the night gown and got off from the bed, took the comfo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter