Chapter 11

Racer Nana vs Chef Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t cry, Nana-yah. You look so bad with the mascara running all over your face. And I think you’re very weird, I mean, you’re the one who rejecting him. So, isn’t he’s the one who should cry right now? But for some reason, you’re crying instead of him. Do you want to tell me about that?” She sobbed, shook her head as an answer, Hanbyul sighed and patted her back and caressed it softly. “It’s fine for me if you’re not ready to talk, but I’ll always be here for you if you want to talk. You know how to reach me when you’re ready, right?”

She nodded, still hiding on his chest, grabbing his shirt tightly but he said nothing about it, just letting her to cry on him while caressing her back to calm her down. She wiped her tears on his shirt, and pulled away, shooting him a guilty look when she looked at his wet shirt and even saw the stain of her mascara but he just chuckled softly, opened his arms again and she jumped on him after that, hugging him tightly, mumbling an apologize at him between his chest while he runs his fingers in her hair. She did not cry anymore but still, a soft sob could be heard from her.

“I feel insecure, with my feeling if he’s the same with my ex fiancée and even, the way he confessed to me, I don’t want man to fall for me, I want someone who can say that he loves me. Fall is not enough for me.” She spill then- after she found her compose and stopped the soft sob-, telling Hanbyul about it, about her thought, about her feeling. “I know it’s the beginning towards love but it’s not enough. I don’t need someone who can simply saying that he’s falling for me, caused I’d enough of it. Even my fans saying that they’d fall for me. Even every men I met before said that they fall for me. Even…”

“You love him, aren’t you? Hanbyul pushed her from him softly, grabbed both of her shoulders and gazed at her. She avoided his eyes, roaming her eyes somewhere else but him.

“Nonsense!” She said then, her frowned went deeper. Yes, it was not the truth. The truth was she never falls in love again. Whatever it was, men are still the same for her, every men, and even Hanbyul was the same. She might his best friend but she witnessed all of his side, even his habit to play with women, leaving them away when they need him. Are not all men treat women like that?

“I think you should deduct me and your ex fiancée from your observation. I’m not a good example for a good man, precious. I’m bad and only bad man knows a good man. Chanyeol is a good man and he’s nowhere bad as your ex and even me. You can’t be like this forever, tries to open your heart and see him in different light. Don’t see him as you see me and as you see your ex. Forget about it, I know that you already see him in different light but you’re using an excuse, saying that you’re scared if he’s like us but in your heart, you see him nothing like us. Tell me, precious, you… by any chance, already giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter