Chapter 4

Racer Nana vs Chef Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was there, waiting for someone’s so called brother in front of the hmmm, quite famous restaurant, she could see it as even the entrance was looking very luxury which she never bother to come in that kind of restaurant even though she had her popularity like an Korean idols or celebrities. That’s why journalist could not catch her as they were always dumb in searching for her. They always waited for her in front of luxury place where she does not even think to be there. As always, she prefers street foods more than the small amount or potion of foods and the street foods always worth eating. As a big appetite person, she could eat more than two potions when it comes to street foods. Screw the idea of dieting slashes bad diet as she does not need it at all because honestly, she was hard to gain weight and she always camping in a gym anyway, to get a better health as whatever it was, to be in the list of upcoming race, she had to be healthy. Even though, she eats like she never meets a food but healthy was priority for her.

Okay, forget it as she had more important mission rather than thinking about her healthy and she was more than sure that this mission would inviting a bad health for her, not because of the eating style or her life style but because of the calm yet annoying man who could raised her temper as well as inviting the nervous spark in her vein. Nana sighed at that thought, thinking of what happened before she landed her legs in front of that restaurant. All of that because of her itchy mouth and impatient self, if, if, she thinks before she asked it, she could be easily escaped from it. And that was because of Hanbyul as well, no, it was not her fault at all, it was Hanbyul’s fault. Yeah, whatever it was, reminds that causing Nana to choke his throat, to teach him how to speak with a brain.

 

 

“Hi~” She awkwardly greeted the girl in front of her, awkwardly raised her palm and waved at her, and scratched her nape after that. If the girl did not greet her first, she could playing pretend and calmly walk to pass her, but yeah apparently that girl knows her and she knows her as well. All of that because of Hanbyul, she glances at Hanbyul who was standing far from them, leaning on the wall, crossed his hands on his chest and raising his eyebrows at her while she already bites her lips, if Hanbyul did not shove her to act like she was bumping against her when she had not prepare at all.

“I’m always your fan, Nana-shi. I didn’t know that I will meet you here,” Nana chuckles at that, not because she was being proud because A GIRL know her, but because she acted nonchalant while they were- both Hanbyul and her- already know that she could meet with her at that place and at that time, that never be a sudden meet but they planned it, you could say that though she becomes a thinker for a while when they saw her, thinks what she had to do because she never plan to encounter her face-to-face. What a good plan she had there? And in case you guys miss it, she was being cynical towards herself at that time!

“Thank you. It’s pleasure for me to know that I’ve a girl fan. Come and watch us in our upcoming season. It will be two months from now.” She said that, narrowed down her gap between them and whispered something towards which making the girl lets a soft giggles after that, “And hey! I spill our secret as we should tell the fans two weeks beforehand but I tell you two months beforehand, so you should come and it’s invitation,” Yeah, she knows that it does not make sense but she could try it but her answer after that causing Nana to smile in awkward while glancing at Hanbyul who gestures her to say something again. But, little does it makes sense as well when she spills it, it was the truth though, she tried to comfort herself. Apparently, it is true when she said that they should not spill any information about the date, time and place for the upcoming race in each season for fans because yeah, it is not the racer job to begin with, their promotional team will do that for them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter