Only U

A Bet of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After parking, Taeyeon got out of her car and started walking inside the school when she saw Tiffany not too far behind her. She then again thought about the bet. 

If I lost then I have to get back with Nicole but that means I'm gonna be hurting Tiffany, but I don't even think she would fall for me since she's straight and has a boyfriend and well she really dislikes me. Winning also means dating Jessica, she's hot and famous, damn! So tempting. If Tiffany falls for me she would break up with her boyfriend! Right! she was interrupted with her train of thoughts when Tiffany passed by her and who was in a hurry. She then fastened her pace to catch up with the latter.

"Hi Tiffany!" Taeyeon said while smiling; matching her steps of the blonde girl.

 

Tiffany kept walking as if she didn't hear or see Taeyeon. She was almost running to get away from the latter when she didn't see that there was a rock ahead of her and started falling forward. Taeyeon quickly took noticed of what was about to happened and double paced to grab Tiffany's arms to prevent her from falling. With the sudden incident Tiffany had closed her eyes and was ready for the worst but she felt something soft. She was glad that she didn't injure herself and was about to thank the person who saved her. As she opened her eyes, two beautiful brown orbs were staring back at her and realized they were Taeyeon's. She frowned and quickly got up from her position and left Taeyeon behind.


Wow! She really is something. I never thought she could be so cold, and after saving her she didn't even thank me. What did I ever do to you Hwang?. Fine, now I no longer care about the bet win or lose I have to know why the hell she doesn't like me. Aishh why do I care anyway, do I even like her? No Taeyeon you don't.


~

It was already lunchtime and Taeyeon was making her way to the cafeteria when Yuri and Sooyoung saw her.

 

"AYo Taeng! Where are you heading at?" Yuri asked as she playfully wiggled her eyebrows.

"Of course, she's going to court Ms. Beautiful" Sooyoung teased.

"Whatever... I never thought it'll be this hard. She's hard as a rock and straight as ruler" Taeyeon retorted back


"Aww Taengoo, don't tell us you're giving up?" Yuri asked wonderingly. 

"N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter